PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

Does anybody know a good patch for the correct player names? I've downloaded a few patches and they just seem to concentrate on the aesthetics (kits, badges etc).

I'm getting a bit miffed that I can't find a patch for the easiest alteration to the game. I'd like to play as a few international teams but many have false-names.

Does anybody know a good patch for the correct player names? I've downloaded a few patches and they just seem to concentrate on the aesthetics (kits, badges etc).

I'm getting a bit miffed that I can't find a patch for the easiest alteration to the game. I'd like to play as a few international teams but many have false-names.

This will give you everything you need dude

http://www.pes-patch.com/2014/11/pes-2015-pte-patch-1-0.html

;)

yeah that the one , maybe if we can understand how it writhing we can create a new one and tell the game to use ours instead the one inside the exe

I'm downloading the demo to see if it is there, because i think they did not put this file in the apk of the full game on purpose.

Edit: Not in the demo either.

Last edited:
Does anybody else have a problem with this live update thing.

First it downloaded succesfully and I was able to play online matches, later I restarted PES and it couldnt download or install this live update shit so I can't play online matches anymore.

Did anybody have a similar problem? Any solution to this?

edit :

The solution is to delete the PES folder in My Documents, start fresh. Maybe later load the backed up settings.

Last edited:
which aspect ratio you gonna get? be aware that some widescreens also have that glitch with black bars.

I got a 16:10 screen. Still black bars, but by far not as much as I have with 5:4. For 20 Euro on ebay I could not resist, a good deal ;)

It seems that...

Users with cracked EXE can connect and play online without any problem.

This is ridiculous. Konami truly doesn't give a shit about PC.

Question to any of the PC/programming genious we have here, ive completed the full editing of the brazilian league in the PS4 version of the game(100% real names + updated squads + equipment editing) over 40h of work in this...

The question is, would it be possible to get this data and bring it to the pc version? I dont know, maybe open the edit.bin file and get it from there?

I got a 16:10 screen. Still black bars, but by far not as much as I have with 5:4. For 20 Euro on ebay I could not resist, a good deal ;)

that's a bargin. i mean 20 euros for lcd is ridiculous :)

from what i've seen, only 16:9 monitors don't have black bars. i'm thinking of buying one with 1600x900 resulution, since there is no any true fix for this.

which aspect ratio you gonna get? be aware that some widescreens also have that glitch with black bars.
If you have nvidia cp maybe you can set your desktop resolution to I don't know something like 1000x800 so that pes settings will recognize it than start the game and see if it is fullscreen it should but stretched.
For not stretching no solution yet on 16:10 either

It seems that...

This is because the game is on STEAM . If you the latest 2 Naruto Games for PC , was able to be played on steam with cracked versions , so it is not only KONAMI here .

It seems that...

its due to steam. real shame.

....my fear is that konami will eventually be like....we tracked x amount of pirates so we are going to stop PES for PC.

.........pes 2015 is to be so far the best Pes I have played in long time rivals pes 2006.

its due to steam. real shame.

....my fear is that konami will eventually be like....we tracked x amount of pirates so we are going to stop PES for PC.

.........pes 2015 is to be so far the best Pes I have played in long time rivals pes 2006.

There are many ppl that got the Original Game . on the game statistics PES 2015 is almost equal with NBA2k15 in the daily rankings of players online , and the ppl with cracked exe doesn't count there since they can't play with ppl with original exe.

Has anyone downloaded the live update yet? For me always fails to install and I cannot play online. Cannot download this.
I have the PTE patch, maybe there's a conflit.

What an irony, this time much awaited Steam probably killed online gaming, there is more cracked players playing with online fix than not-cracked, its almost unplayable atm.

Should i get the pc version?

I bought ps4 as i thought my mates were on it but many sticking with fifa

Well anyway turns out u cant even put usb stiks or stream media to ps4 so cant do patches

In saying that though the only things need changed are english names and kits seems everything else is correct? oR maybe german as well?

But what benefits to pc? Loading faster? mods/patches, new stadiums etc what else...maybe less players online?

Just saw this on pes serbia forums

1512126_715549391863403_1685699153281651554_o.jpg

Moders are awesome!

Back
Top Bottom