PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

This is what he changed:

Edited EXE: LOD...LOD_MAX...LOD_A_MAX...LOD_A...LOD_A...LOD_A
3dm EXE: LOD...LOD_AUTO...LOD_B_MAX...LOD_A...LOD_B...LOD_D

But probably this is not the way to change it.

This is what he changed:

Edited EXE: LOD...LOD_MAX...LOD_A_MAX...LOD_A...LOD_A...LOD_A
3dm EXE: LOD...LOD_AUTO...LOD_B_MAX...LOD_A...LOD_B...LOD_D

But probably this is not the way to change it.

so he tried to aplly LOD_A for all views but he dont get better result... And hes lighting pics in spanish forum probably sweet fx.

so he tried to aplly LOD_A for all views but he dont get better result... And hes lighting pics in spanish forum probably sweet fx.

This i can't be certain, but with radeonpro i was able to force the texture lod(something like -3 -2 -1 0 +1 +2 +3) of games, and when i used it, it looked same as his pictures.
So the unlock of the models is still a problem damn.

guys is the 3d grass a feature on ps4 only, coz the pitch looks horribly flat in the pc version, watch any ps4 video at allianz arena on ps4 and then compare it with pc version allianz arena.

I added it to my game and used with and without sweet fx.

There is better LOD and the grass looked better from distance. I think the lighting is better also BUT this could be placebo effect ... however I then turned on SweetFX and with the two I did see a slight improvement.

This might be a silly question but can I get banned for using this exe on my legal steam version?

This i can't be certain, but with radeonpro i was able to force the texture lod(something like -3 -2 -1 0 +1 +2 +3) of games, and when i used it, it looked same as his pictures.
So the unlock of the models is still a problem damn.

with what program u see Inmortal changes?

Enjoying the game more now. Still think there's a problem with the keepers though, they dive way too slowly, anything in a bottom corner is a goal. When I watch the replays they only have their arm fully extended once the ball has gone past them. Even with the high saves their animation seems slower but the get to the ball.

It's just taking away any satisfaction in scoring.

Don't know if this has been posted , but I managed to get rid from the black bars . Ppl with nvidia do that and test the game please

4649ebc7386f9b1b.jpg

i have 5:4 aspect ratio lcd and this didn't help (i didn't restart my pc, just applied settings and tried the game).

@Madball: I already gave up on my 5:4 screen. Seems like no solution there. I'm getting a second-hand widescreen from ebay in a couple of days because of that.

Probably for most of you this is gonna be a silly question. :D

Is there any way to "fix" the time of matches when I play ML? For example, PL matches are almost played on day light, but in ML matches are mostly at night time. I know, it's not a big thing, but for me that would boost atmosphere, from my point of view. :P

Anyone with the version of PS4 could send some files to the user -inMortal-?

Need some files from that version to add lighting.

PM me.

:THINK: I think I red something like that inside the exe. Do you think it can be this file to control the settings?

yeah that the one , maybe if we can understand how it writhing we can create a new one and tell the game to use ours instead the one inside the exe

yeah that the one , maybe if we can understand how it writhing we can create a new one and tell the game to use ours instead the one inside the exe

Yair as you have a very good insight into modifying things. Do you think we can get banned for playing online with a modified EXE?

Its my 3rd post but no one seems to want to answer? :ZZZ:

@Madball: I already gave up on my 5:4 screen. Seems like no solution there. I'm getting a second-hand widescreen from ebay in a couple of days because of that.

which aspect ratio you gonna get? be aware that some widescreens also have that glitch with black bars.

those stats updates are shit. They decided to give carrick a +3 for coming back from injury and making the united bench and only +1 for diego costa who set EPL ablaze from his 1st game. No rises for players like fabregas, alexis sanchez or pelle but players like ryan shawcross, scott dann, seb larsson and colback got improved stats. what?? :CONF:

Hi all,

I probably missed something: I have installed a patch (Fusion Patch v0.1) but when I run the game, it says something like 'cannot load, different version'. I have a Dutch version of the game, so that might be it- but how do I fix this?

Thanks in advance, greetings.

EDIT: Solved! Just installed PTE patch after realizing that I should install their patch into the original download folder and not into an empty, newly created one (as I did previously).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom