PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

yeah, but they told pc gameplay would be the same as ps4 gameplay and that's just plain bullshit. pc gameplay is way more pes2014 than pes2015 on ps4.

so now we have to choose:

- few teams, no licenses but nice gameplay -> ps4
- all teams, patches etc but shit gameplay -> PC

it's so sad. :R1:R1:R1

Dont worry next year we will have a proper pes.

KONAMI thought that FIFA 15 PC would be last gen crap port from the PS360!
EA released a PROPER FIFA on PC so KONAMI was caught by surprise!

I do not think that can be fixed , because it is set entirely it to the game mechanics . The problem is that obviously they have no idea how the human body and the football player must move . No idea how to properly intertwined dynamics of each movement to the next movement .

So I say that now the game feels like a Point 'n Click Adventure, bad Point' n Click Adventure game.

I do not believe there will be a major improvements to their physics of animations and their proper arrangement, simply because the people who work in Konami can not deal with it and PES 2016 will be PES 2014.03

Gosh ... every year we have the same dispute and speak the same crap ....

I agree with him.

more the time passes, i have less will and motivation to play this game... i would rather play patched pes 2013 than this.

thanks to great editors here on evo web, i can truly enjoy updated pes 6 and enjoy good old pes.

more the time passes, i have less will and motivation to play this game... i would rather play patched pes 2013 than this.

thanks to great editors here on evo web, i can truly enjoy updated pes 6 and enjoy good old pes.

I'll start posting some full games of PES 2013 on my old channel when the ban subsides. When you set it up correctly, no game gives you football like PES 2013 does, I was thinking of going back to PES 5, and 6 but the 1 bar and manual settings on PES 2013 have killed those games for me.

I can't play a football game without passing freedom. Going back to the 8 directions of the PS2 is just not an option anymore to play for any substantial length of time.

You know all this talk of pes2013 (I for reasons unknown to man) only got into pes from 2014 and didn't play 2013.

So im thinking of getting it just to compare.

So madball are you talking about online, or simply ditching pes2015 for earlier version all together?

offline + all togheter.

only downside of pes 2013 is lack of normal league mode. everything else is far superior than pes 2015.

Exactly what I felt. Exactly what I did. And I do not regret it.

:TU:

I'll start posting some full games of PES 2013 on my old channel when the ban subsides. When you set it up correctly, no game gives you football like PES 2013 does, I was thinking of going back to PES 5, and 6 but the 1 bar and manual settings on PES 2013 have killed those games for me.

I can't play a football game without passing freedom. Going back to the 8 directions of the PS2 is just not an option anymore to play for any substantial length of time.

just hit us with that ;)

btw, there is updated smoke patch for pes 2013, i might try it out.

Did you guys used any patch for PES 2013 gameplay? IMO, it breaks the game. What are the patches do you guys use?

Just realised that I haven't played a full game of PES2015 in months. Whereas I played PES2013 every day for over 2 years, I just got fed-up with PES2015 after the initial buzz.

I find it wholly unsatisfying to play, be it online or offline. There is definitely a lack of player control when compared to 2013. And yes, my settings are fine.

Just fired-up 2013 for a quick game and had a blast. I find it just sooo much more fun to play.

Maybe I'm just getting old. Roll-on 2016 etc. etc.

Did you guys used any patch for PES 2013 gameplay? IMO, it breaks the game. What are the patches do you guys use?

Suggest create a new thread for PES2013 because this thread is not going to be hijacked by retro stuff.

I reckon pes 2015 would benefit with some classic patches, shame there is no kitserver yet.

Modern football is boring and lacks personality.

There are very few enjoyable exciting teams these days and players also.

PES 2015 didn't ever trigger that much interest in terms of editing, so I can see why many tools are non-existant for it.

Look at the kits as an example: you made many, I made some... Some other people like Ramy, Cuky, Astracell and a few otheres are doing something but let's face it: it's April and we don't even have proper PES 2015 kits for all the teams that are ingame. We still need to use PES 2014 ones which have weird stretchings on the socks (still it's better than nothing).

If we don't have proper kits for the 14/15 season, just imagine what it would take to create all the classic kits that would be needed for a patch like that.

If PES 2016 embraces and improves PES 2015 which I consider a good game all in all (maybe even by by being a PS4 port instead of a PS3 one, as the PS4 version looks definitely more lively than the PC one) I could see people returning to PES editing.

But it must really be a very solid installment for this to happen.

I'm sure if Jenkey was still around, this game would be 20% more exciting and interesting, to say the least.

I am loving pes2015 no matter what the gameplay is superb, now can anybody help me I am using sider Tool from Juce, can anybody say will it break the original gameplay from konami. PLEASE HELP AND GIVE ME AN ANSWER.

6 games in a row, without ANY SINGLE foul by cpu with latest .exe update (the one that comes with 4.0 DLC).

what a disaster of a game...

Demands in capitals, not the best ending to a forum question ....

Sider doesn't effect AI, only things that will are Nesa / Yair AI exe edit mods.

Sorry for the capital letters and thanks for the reply, another thing is i have edited the team names and logos and leagues which are unlicensed through the in game editor will it break the gameplay. Thanks in advance for the reply.

It seems to be ref advantage bug, watch ref if you can give advantage each time, but never seems to "come back and deal with it" later on a foul very often.

Back
Top Bottom