PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

Thanks for asking, im slowly updating my pitch & weather mod and this will be included with that pack when its released as an optional graphics file.

Thanks for asking, im slowly updating my pitch & weather mod and this will be included with that pack when its released as an optional graphics file.

Awesome dude. Will that be compatible with PTE ?

Also any chance you could just post your sweetfx setting txt by itself. I just want to swap the settings as I am currently using the DamiDev one?

Yes please, I like the SweetFX by DamiDev but it looks a little too saturated also for me :)

For your information with nvidia drivers you can de-saturate without any editing or performance issues:

nvidia.jpg

Just lower "digital vibrance" when playing game and then return it back once finished playing. Run the game and simply alt tab back and forthe to find a value you prefer with the sweetfx setting and your done.

Fairly sure other graphics driver will have similar setting.

BTW if you mess around with "hue" you can change overall color look to to remove blue tinting. No sweet fx config editing at all :)

In fact if you simply dont use sweet fx or enb, use these sliders to get brightness/gamma/contrast/color enhancement/tinting anyway which what all injectors do anyway. Having said that this current sweet FX does actually make valid enhancements to faces and skin/creases/LOD "look" so combined you get the best of both.

Awesome dude. Will that be compatible with PTE ?

Pitchmods are compatible with any patch unless the patch changes any stadiums to pes2014 ones, in which case the pitch wont show up.

Also any chance you could just post your sweetfx setting txt by itself. I just want to swap the settings as I am currently using the DamiDev one?

Will do, pitchmod first and tests and then I will release for pitchmod and also external zip.

Last edited:
Need some information from u guys, Here there was a discussion going on with (KLASHMANN )that if any gamplay tool or any edit done the original gameplay may break, so the question is

1.I have edited only the leagues and correct names of the teams which are unlicensed and giving them proper emblem from the in game edit mode.Ex: north london to Arsenal like this thats all and done it myself only didn't used anybody's patch.

2. i am using a tool known as sider which enables entrance cutscenes in the game i think u know it. thats it.

i am not using any other gameplay tools or anything this two i am doing so will it break my original gameplay from konami.

please answer if it does i will not use any of them just go with the default game.Thanku in advance ( klashmann i am also expecting your reply )

Last edited:
Hello Gentlemen,

Would any of you have any info/details regarding the official update released on Steam yesterday? Looked around on the web to find out wht changes were made but couldn't find any info...

Hello Gentlemen,

Would any of you have any info/details regarding the official update released on Steam yesterday? Looked around on the web to find out wht changes were made but couldn't find any info...
According to SteamDB it was only an update related to the SteamVR Beta. No changes to the exe or DLCs.

I ..... well ..... the game is so bad and boring. Again after the new patch , again , I decided to give him a chance .... but ....

I can not accept what is happening .. I can not accept that this is PES and this is the future of the PES series. All of last year was so bad for PES !The press Release, trailers fiasco , lack of information, crippling the PC version ! I refuse to accept that as normal, because if I do, if you do, all of you, that means this year is the same, and we must do not wait for anything good. You have to understand that PES 2015 is a bad game, unfinished, so basic and full of crap, or that will be repeated in 2016.

Or ... I do not know. Maybe it does not matter what I or you think. Konami over the years have proven that they do not care what the fans think, what the fans want, so do whatever they want.

Last edited:
I share your frustration, believe me, and I do agree with some of your comments but I cannot resolve myself to say that PES 2015 is a bad game. The reason is simple, I'm having a lot of fun with it and that is not the case when I play a bad game.

However PES 2015 is clearly a disappointing game for me, not because it is bad but because it could have been so much better.

I ..... well ..... the game is so bad and boring. Again after the new patch , again , I decided to give him a chance .... but ....

I can not accept what is happening .. I can not accept that this is PES and this is the future of the PES series. All of last year was so bad for PES !The press Release, trailers fiasco , lack of information, crippling the PC version ! I refuse to accept that as normal, because if I do, if you do, all of you, that means this year is the same, and we must do not wait for anything good. You have to understand that PES 2015 is a bad game, unfinished, so basic and full of crap, or that will be repeated in 2016.

Or ... I do not know. Maybe it does not matter what I or you think. Konami over the years have proven that they do not care what the fans think, what the fans want, so do whatever they want.

What settings do you play on?

PES 2016 needs a physics and animation overhaul. The body collision system is woeful and the player animation is pretty sluggish. When you move a player, it seems like you are trying to move a tank.

PES 2016 needs a physics and animation overhaul. The body collision system is woeful and the player animation is pretty sluggish. When you move a player, it seems like you are trying to move a tank.

i've spoken at length about this it's the biggest issue, me like others find enjoyment from the game because i don't think we expected this to be good, so while it's annoying that players take 7 touches instead of two or three, you play the game for what it does well and whats there rather than play and wonder about whats not there.

Konami nailed this element in 2013, players turned responsively and realistically depending on their stats and you could do little bursts just tapping the sprint button lightly which is impossible in 2015, like you said they are like tanks, you have to hold the button to get them going.

With the new engine the they been working extensively on everything apart from this and what they have produced is really enjoyable, refreshing works well fit together .

Like, graphic settings ? High and 1080p (on 42" TV with HDMI ). But i try everything from THIS topic and if I have to be honest, I do not see a big difference with any of settings combinations .

No, I mean Pass assistance, and time length.

I only use either 1 bar or full manual sometimes and 15 minute matches it works well for me.

2 Bar is ok, bearable for shorter games but anything above that is far too easy and restricts the game.

i've spoken at length about this it's the biggest issue, me like others find enjoyment from the game because i don't think we expected this to be good, so while it's annoying that players take 7 touches instead of two or three, you play the game for what it does well and whats there rather than play and wonder about whats not there.

Konami nailed this element in 2013, players turned responsively and realistically depending on their stats and you could do little bursts just tapping the sprint button lightly which is impossible in 2015, like you said they are like tanks, you have to hold the button to get them going.

With the new engine the they been working extensively on everything apart from this and what they have produced is really enjoyable, refreshing works well fit together .

No, I mean Pass assistance, and time length.

I only use either 1 bar or full manual sometimes and 15 minute matches it works well for me.

2 Bar is ok, bearable for shorter games but anything above that is far too easy and restricts the game.

2 bar and 10 min mate, but rarely make a full game, because the game frustrate me very quickly . I can not imagine playing 15 minute game .... maybe I should try, who knows. Obviously , we have to invent our rules to squeeze a little fun in this game, which in itself does not speak well for the quality of the game .

i agree, it's really bad on pc version. ps4 version is waaaaaaaay better though..

i'm praying for pes2016 to be the same on PC and ps4. any information yet?

I am playing PEs again and i enjoy it a lot. Because of things that i have discovered. For example, when you set shooting on manual the input lag is gone. Sometimes it looks like lag, but thats only when the player wanted to put the bal on the right foot.
I have to practice because almost al the balls going outside or over the goal, but when i score i almost have an ##### :D
when you do manuel shooting the problem with header is gone eather. I have scored several goals with the head (i play on amateur because tommorow i get a controller and play now with keyboard).

Sorry for my bad english by the way.

2 bar and 10 min mate, but rarely make a full game, because the game frustrate me very quickly . I can not imagine playing 15 minute game .... maybe I should try, who knows. Obviously , we have to invent our rules to squeeze a little fun in this game, which in itself does not speak well for the quality of the game .

Yeah, i think it's worth it you try longer games and other passing assistance levels.

I dont like enb or sweet fx ... until I tried this version linked here.

First time ive ever decided to keep it installed, I lessened the blue tint and de saturated color by around 30 percent for pref, but this sweet fx finally uses sharpen correctly, contours of faces and kits/pitch MUCH more defined. I have older rig and no performance hit at all. This particular sweet fx (all be it with personal adjustments) finally adds that LOD look much needed in this game and has been edited by someone who seems to know how to use it.

The icing on the eye candy cake for me. Which is odd because every ENB and sweet fx ive tried were crap and instantly un installed and just used for the sake of changing and eye-burn effect over use. This does need a tweek (for me), but its a keeper now.

Sweet FX colouring is my bug bear mainly so I still desaturate that down, for example playing barca V man city .. just purple and blue overload, but its the contour sharpen and face enhancement in intros and cut scenes where this sweetfx version shines the most, looks very impressive in rain (PS4 style rain) with south america games with ticker & fireworks. First time in 2015 that i played Ai V Ai broadcast in night rain, and took time to stand back away from monitor and be impressed.

Could you tell what settings you edit to lessen the blue tint?

Yeah, i think it's worth it you try longer games and other passing assistance levels.

Ahhhhh ... hole day i play the game ,trust my i try really hard but more i play , the game feel more like Point 'n Click Adventure or train simulator .And I can not find a good camera . I try different setting and types but... all are bad .
I play football and football games almost all my life, I have an idea what should be and how should feel a football game, I can boldly say that PES 2015 makes much of things very wrong way.

btw . Is it just me or on training mode.. the game feel way better ? Not great but.. its better that actual match of some of the others game modes .

Last edited:
Could you tell what settings you edit to lessen the blue tint?

You could use SweetFX Vibrance settings and use negative values for the blue channel. Like -0.50
Or you could use the ToneMap preset and use Defog and try something like 0.20 on the blue channel part.

Play around with those.

You could use SweetFX Vibrance settings and use negative values for the blue channel. Like -0.50
Or you could use the ToneMap preset and use Defog and try something like 0.20 on the blue channel part.

Play around with those.

Thanks! I will try :)))

So I played this on PS4 and we pc users got swindled. Totally different game with actual transitions, and very fast, but once you got the speeder down and played properly it played excellent. Fucking Konami screwing us over.

Depends on whether you're a glass is half full or empty person. Still the best football video game I've played, so I'm happy lol.

yeah, but they told pc gameplay would be the same as ps4 gameplay and that's just plain bullshit. pc gameplay is way more pes2014 than pes2015 on ps4.

so now we have to choose:

- few teams, no licenses but nice gameplay -> ps4
- all teams, patches etc but shit gameplay -> PC

it's so sad. :R1:R1:R1

Who is "we"? I think you mean "you". And that was my point: all depends on whether you're a glass is half full or half empty type of person. My PC version of PES 2015 plays a great game of football, I'm very happy with this year's product.

Who is "we"? I think you mean "you". And that was my point: all depends on whether you're a glass is half full or half empty type of person. My PC version of PES 2015 plays a great game of football, I'm very happy with this year's product.

here the same

Last edited:
guys we have to agree this game isn't stable in the gameplay department, once u feel input lag, players moving like tanks which is totally unacceptable, i'm playing in windowed mode 1080p high setting, unplayable when these players move like tanks, sometimes the input lag is there and then suddenly it's not, that's very wierd and unacceptable from a pes game, u simply cannot play like that, any way to fix? i'm using nesamodern gameplay.

yeah, but they told pc gameplay would be the same as ps4 gameplay and that's just plain bullshit. pc gameplay is way more pes2014 than pes2015 on ps4.

it's so sad. :R1:R1:R1

i agree totally, it's a choice btw 2. just like u said, i just want to fix this darn input lag players move like ur moving a tank, it's totally unplayable like that.

i agree totally, it's a choice btw 2. just like u said, i just want to fix this darn input lag players move like ur moving a tank, it's totally unplayable like that.

I do not think that can be fixed , because it is set entirely it to the game mechanics . The problem is that obviously they have no idea how the human body and the football player must move . No idea how to properly intertwined dynamics of each movement to the next movement .

So I say that now the game feels like a Point 'n Click Adventure, bad Point' n Click Adventure game.

I do not believe there will be a major improvements to their physics of animations and their proper arrangement, simply because the people who work in Konami can not deal with it and PES 2016 will be PES 2014.03

Gosh ... every year we have the same dispute and speak the same crap ....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom