PES 2013 Discussion Thread

Started with manual shooting by mistake, but im playing PA0 (with basic shooting) on PES 13 and PES 14 and its so much fun, especially how different it is vs PA 1-3.
Ive always preferred that setup, sometimes with manual shooting as well, if you do you can always drop a difficulty to equal it out, bonus is cpu often plays more life like on Professional
Yeah, full manual is a real game changer.
Yesterday I scored this goal with Dzeko, very difficult for me with manual shot :D

After playing a few games over the past week, it's only a small detail but I remembered for some reason, Konami forgot to assign the animation to the referee to out his whistle to his mouth when blowing it 😂

I seem to recall back in the day a there was a mod that fixed this but as with most 2013 mods, it's near impossible to find online now.

Am I remembering wrong, did such a mod exist?

I played PES13 tonight, I like it when I set it to -2 speed and less automated passing. One thing though, the dribbling feels a little weird to me, like too glued to the foot. And when I try to tackle players in every other PES, I can just use my judgement and just run towards the ball and take it, but on this the ball is glued so my player usually just misses it.

I played PES13 tonight, I like it when I set it to -2 speed and less automated passing. One thing though, the dribbling feels a little weird to me, like too glued to the foot. And when I try to tackle players in every other PES, I can just use my judgement and just run towards the ball and take it, but on this the ball is glued so my player usually just misses it.
Still havent got used to dribble on PES 13, im getting there but its not very good (from me).
Defending on this game took ages to learn properly, i try to contain with the A button then time a tackle or sticking a foot in.
I also see a difference in how close the players has the ball to their feet when i moved from PA2 sown to PA0, the ball is much more "lose"

Bit of a random question, but wondering if anyone has figured out how to replicate the Dynamic Wide (at default 2/2) camera settings from PES 2017-2019 in PES 2013.

I’ve got Nesa24’s Camera Settings module installed for PES 2013, but have no idea what numbers to input to get something akin to Dynamic Wide, as the base numbers and options are quite different between the two game engines it seems.

Hey guys! Thanks to my friend @cb7, he was able to find a working link for PTE Patch for PES 2013!

Download Link here

-1st Division Leagues: Premier League 2013/14, Ligue 1 2013/14, Serie A 2013/14, Liga BBVA 2013/14, Liga ZON Sagres 2013/14, Bundesliga 2013/14, Brasileirão 2013, Eredivisie and Primera Division Argentina (10 teams)
-2nd Divsion Leagues: NPower Championship (18 teams), Ligue 2 (3 teams), Serie B (18 teams), Liga Adelante (18 teams), Liga Revolução (18 teams), 2.Bundesliga (3 teams), Brasileirão Serie B (18 teams)
-New European Teams: Bate Borisov, Anzhi, Zulte Waregem, Grasshopper, Standard Liege, Red Bull Salzburg, APOEL, Austria Wien, Viktoria Plzen, Metalist, Basel, Rubin Kazam, Kuban, Young Boys, Videoton, KRC Gent, Partizam, Dnipro, Maribor, Steaua, Hapoel Tel-Aviv
-B Teams: Benfica B, Braga B, Maritimo B, Porto B, Sporting B, Barcelona B, Real Madrid Castilla
-Classic Teams: SL Benfica, FC Porto and Sporting CP
-Extra Teams: CRD Libolo, Al Ahly, NY Red Bulls, LA Galaxy -New National Teams: Cape Verde, Burkina Faso, Togo, Niger, Mozambique, Congo DR + Classic Portugal

1694598002172.png

This is a great patch! It features many 1st and 2nd Divisions (including Portuguese 2D, which I will be playing!) and the best part is, it includes Jenkey's gameplay tool, which is working!! You can edit things such as ball weight, shot power, shot accuracy, pass speed, goalkeepers etc., as well as cameras and many other nice features! It is the only PES 2013 patch that I have found that currently supports Jenkey's gameplay tool, so this is great news! :BSCARF:

This will become my go-to PES 2013 patch from now on. Brilliant work finding it @cb7!! :TU:

EDIT: tagging @slamsoze, @Madmac79, @rockstrongo, @abcdefg1 and @Kopite1990 as they might be interested in this as well. :)

Last edited:
Hey guys! Thanks to my friend @cb7, he was able to find a working link for PTE Patch for PES 2013!

Download Link here

-1st Division Leagues: Premier League 2013/14, Ligue 1 2013/14, Serie A 2013/14, Liga BBVA 2013/14, Liga ZON Sagres 2013/14, Bundesliga 2013/14, Brasileirão 2013, Eredivisie and Primera Division Argentina (10 teams)
-2nd Divsion Leagues: NPower Championship (18 teams), Ligue 2 (3 teams), Serie B (18 teams), Liga Adelante (18 teams), Liga Revolução (18 teams), 2.Bundesliga (3 teams), Brasileirão Serie B (18 teams)
-New European Teams: Bate Borisov, Anzhi, Zulte Waregem, Grasshopper, Standard Liege, Red Bull Salzburg, APOEL, Austria Wien, Viktoria Plzen, Metalist, Basel, Rubin Kazam, Kuban, Young Boys, Videoton, KRC Gent, Partizam, Dnipro, Maribor, Steaua, Hapoel Tel-Aviv
-B Teams: Benfica B, Braga B, Maritimo B, Porto B, Sporting B, Barcelona B, Real Madrid Castilla
-Classic Teams: SL Benfica, FC Porto and Sporting CP
-Extra Teams: CRD Libolo, Al Ahly, NY Red Bulls, LA Galaxy -New National Teams: Cape Verde, Burkina Faso, Togo, Niger, Mozambique, Congo DR + Classic Portugal

View attachment 234870

This is a great patch! It features many 1st and 2nd Divisions (including Portuguese 2D, which I will be playing!) and the best part is, it includes Jenkey's gameplay tool, which is working!! You can edit things such as ball weight, shot power, shot accuracy, pass speed, etc., as well as cameras and many other nice features! It is the only PES 2013 patch that I have found that currently supports Jenkey's gameplay tool, so this is great news! :BSCARF:

This will become my go-to PES 2013 patch from now on. Brilliant work finding it @cb7!! :TU:

EDIT: tagging @slamsoze, @Madmac79, @rockstrongo, @abcdefg1 and @Kopite1990 as they might be interested in this as well. :)
Nice.
im going to try this once my season is over

Guys, it seems like I finally figured out how to use Jenkey's gameplay tool. I think this is how it works:

1696397020197.png

First, you have to install the plugin to get the tool to work (I was playing without it and I realized that without the plugin, the gameplay was not being affected). I then tweaked the gameplay to my personal preference, I will attach my settings below:

1696416234882.png
1696416698014.png
1696420129172.png

I changed Pass Support to 26, since this is approximately the setting I am looking for. :)

I also increased goalkeeper reaction speed and shot power a little bit, and also a bit of ball speed and ball weight to make the ball a little less floaty. Also set AI level to 1 and enforced AI balance, and lowered ball accuracy to 24 to generate more errors.

Plus, increased "referee strictness" to 108, I think this gives a nice balance, and goalnet rebound to 150.Then I set the game on manual/PA0 (to make sure that the sliders apply and override the game settings) and play. These settings give a sort of two-bar assistance style (similar to PES 2011 passing) but with more errors, which is what I want to experiment with, (I liked the vanilla one-bar normal passing but wasn't satisfied with the through balls). I am still tweaking it, but this discovery might be interesting to you guys.

NOTE: I've noticed that the change from pass support from 25-26 is the cutoff point approximately from the passing feeling as one-bar to two-bar. And it works in tandem with ball accuracy. (I've also noticed that 74-75 there is a change in ball accuracy). So basically, I settled for two-bar with more errors possible, to keep the through ball style which I like. This might be useful for those of you who want to experiment.

Feel free to post your settings here, as this is just a sample of my personal preference!

tagging @Silverdome94 @rockstrongo @cb7 @Madmac79 @slamsoze @Fabri55 @kibaxx7 @Pagi84 as they might be interested in this! :TU:

Last edited:
Guys, it seems like I finally figured out how to use Jenkey's gameplay tool. I think this is how it works:

View attachment 238820

First, you have to install the plugin to get the tool to work (I was playing without it and I realized that without the plugin, the gameplay was not being affected). I then tweaked the gameplay to my personal preference, I will attach my settings below:

I changed Pass Support to 20, since this is approximately the setting I am looking for. :)

I also increased goalkeeper reaction speed and shot power a little bit, and also a bit of ball speed and ball weight to make the ball a little less floaty.

Also increased "referee strictness" to 108, I think this gives a nice balance, and goalnet rebound to 150.

Then I set the game on manual/PA0 (to make sure that the sliders apply and override the game settings) and play. These settings give a sort of one-bar assistance style, which is what I want to experiment with, but with through balls that are more precise, (I liked the vanilla one-bar passing but wasn't satisfied with the through balls). I am still tweaking it, but this discovery might be interesting to you guys.

Feel free to post your settings here, as this is just a sample of my personal preference!

tagging @Silverdome94 @rockstrongo @cb7 @Madmac79 @slamsoze @Fabri55 @kibaxx7 as they might be interested in this! :TU:
if you could fix high through ballls that would make me want to play pes 13 again

they seems always glued to the guys feet idk how to explain

edit: oh sorry if had any misunderstanding i didnt meant your settings i meant pes 2013 high through balls in general

Last edited:

View attachment 238987

I changed Pass Support to 26, since this is approximately the setting I am looking for. :)

I also increased goalkeeper reaction speed and shot power a little bit, and also a bit of ball speed and ball weight to make the ball a little less floaty. Also set AI level to 1 and enforced AI balance, and lowered ball accuracy to 24 to generate more errors.

Plus, increased "referee strictness" to 108, I think this gives a nice balance, and goalnet rebound to 150.Then I set the game on manual/PA0 (to make sure that the sliders apply and override the game settings) and play. These settings give a sort of two-bar assistance style (similar to PES 2011 passing) but with more errors, which is what I want to experiment with, (I liked the vanilla one-bar normal passing but wasn't satisfied with the through balls). I am still tweaking it, but this discovery might be interesting to you guys.

NOTE: I've noticed that the change from pass support from 25-26 is the cutoff point approximately from the passing feeling as one-bar to two-bar. And it works in tandem with ball accuracy. (I've also noticed that 74-75 there is a change in ball accuracy). So basically, I settled for two-bar with more errors possible, to keep the through ball style which I like. This might be useful for those of you who want to experiment.

tagging @Silverdome94 @rockstrongo @cb7 @Madmac79 @slamsoze @Fabri55 @kibaxx7 as they might be interested in this! :TU:
great finds, the balance on pass assist 1 is pretty good on vanilla, but with all other PA1 the throughballs are shit, always to the reciever instead of in to a space
what does the ai balance do?
and setting ai level to 1(or 2) does that make the difficulty you play on a bit tougher? (and less tough on -1 and -2?)

great finds, the balance on pass assist 1 is pretty good on vanilla, but with all other PA1 the throughballs are shit, always to the reciever instead of in to a space
what does the ai balance do?
and setting ai level to 1(or 2) does that make the difficulty you play on a bit tougher? (and less tough on -1 and -2?)
Right bro, exactly, I was trying to get PA1 normal passes with PA2 through passes, it's a bit difficult to achieve. I don't really like the physics of PA1 through passes, but in 2 they are pretty good. I think I got it to where it's more PA2 overall with more errors. Feel free to experiment! :)

I'm not exactly sure what AI level does, but I think it enforces a more "fair" difficulty. Right now I am playing with Top Player, AI 1, and "enforce balance" and it seems pretty good!

if you could fix high through ballls that would make me want to play pes 13 again

they seems always glued to the guys feet idk how to explain
I actually think PA2 lobbed through passes are better than PA1 in PES 2013, but I think changing lobbed through passes is tricky.. maybe fiddle with ball weight or ball curve but I haven't tried changing ball curve yet.

Back
Top Bottom