pes 2010 WII editor

Hola NanoDiaz, y gracias por tu trabajo...
Soy nuevo en esto de la Wii, y me gustaria que me ayudaras a explicar como meter tu option file sin cargarme la consola, si me hicieras un pequeño tutorial en español, para no tener que traducir, te lo agradeceria mucho... De todas formas, seguir asi...

Here's a version 0.2 of my option file ... but it's not finished so you can see the progress that has in ... the updates in comparison with the other option file are in Bold:

-Premier League:
All kits with their respective brands (Almost all are also advertising)(Only Birgminham, Blackburn, Everton, Tottenham and Wigan are missing emblems).

-La Liga:
All kits with their respective brands (Almost all are also advertising) (Not everyone goalkeeper uniforms)(No club has its respective emblem).

-Other Leagues A & B:
Rubin Kazam's uniform with its respective brand without advertising.
All players Kazam Rubin.
Some national team players in the teams that come with false name as CSKA, Panionis, etc..(false name clubs do not have their emblems)(The clubs have come under a false name his real namel)

-Other Leagues C:
Names of the Bundesliga teams some with their uniforms without emblems (Not everyone goalkeeper uniforms) (Only Nuremberg, Bayern Munich, B. Dortmund and Schalke 04 have their emblems).
PES-Shop players in the Bundesliga for their clubs in the Bundesliga.

-National Teams
Europe:
Almost all the players real name (such as 98%)
Each selection has its respective uniform with their respective brands exect the selection of Wales (Only Russia has its respective emblem) (Not everyone goalkeeper uniforms) (Some selections with the uniform he used in South Africa 2010).

Africa:
Almost all players with real names (like 98%)
All teams with their respective uniforms and brands but do not have their emblems (Not everyone goalkeeper uniforms) (Some selections with the uniform he used in South Africa 2010).

America:
Almost all players with real names (like 99%)
All teams with their respective uniforms and trademarks (Nothing but Peru and Venezuela have their own emblems) (Not everyone goalkeeper uniforms) (Some selections with the uniform he used in South Africa 2010).

Asia & Oceania:
Almost all players with real names (like 97%)
Some teams with their respective uniforms and worst brands do not have the emblems (Not everyone goalkeeper uniforms).

Other stuff:
Some players with faces faces created or default (example: Arango, Maldonado, R. Vargas, Matic, Jeffren, etc.)..
All the PES-Shop players with names that are actual and clubs are in them.
Some tranfers winter as A. Dominguez (Valencia), Beckham (Milan), Donovan (Everton), etc.
Among other things.

Excuse me if I have spelling errors you do not speak much English because I am from Venezuela.

Thanks for any help I can give.

Here is the link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?kzziwzy5ynw
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service@@AMEPARAM@@Filename:</font> <font style="font-family:arial; color:#FF6700; font-size:22px; font-weight:bold;">edit_us@@AMEPARAM@@edit_us

Credit:
NanoDiaz17
Celticfan

Last edited:
Here's a version 0.2 of my option file ... but it's not finished so you can see the progress that has in ... the updates in comparison with the other option file are in Bold:

-Premier League:
All kits with their respective brands (Almost all are also advertising)(Only Birgminham, Blackburn, Everton, Tottenham and Wigan are missing emblems).

-La Liga:
All kits with their respective brands (Almost all are also advertising) (Not everyone goalkeeper uniforms)(No club has its respective emblem).

-Other Leagues A & B:
All players Kazam Rubin.
Some national team players in the teams that come with false name as CSKA, Panionis, etc..(false name clubs do not have their emblems)(The clubs have come under a false name his real namel)

-Other Leagues C:
Names of the Bundesliga teams some with their uniforms without emblems (Not everyone goalkeeper uniforms) (Only Nuremberg, Bayern Munich, B. Dortmund and Schalke 04 have their emblems).

-National Teams
Europe:
Each selection has its respective uniform with their respective brands exect the selection of Wales (Only Russia has its respective emblem) (Not everyone goalkeeper uniforms) (Some selections with the uniform he used in South Africa 2010).

Africa:
All teams with their respective uniforms and brands but do not have their emblems (Not everyone goalkeeper uniforms) (Some selections with the uniform he used in South Africa 2010).

America:
All teams with their respective uniforms and trademarks (Nothing but Peru and Venezuela have their own emblems) (Not everyone goalkeeper uniforms) (Some selections with the uniform he used in South Africa 2010).

Asia & Oceania:
Some teams with their respective uniforms and worst brands do not have the emblems (Not everyone goalkeeper uniforms).

Other stuff:
Some players with faces faces created or default (example: Arango, Maldonado, R. Vargas, Matic, Jeffren, etc.)..
Some tranfers winter as A. Dominguez (Valencia), Beckham (Milan), Donovan (Everton), etc.
Among other things.

Excuse me if I have spelling errors you do not speak much English because I am from Venezuela.

Thanks for any help I can give.

Here is the link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?nngnhymkzo2
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Credit:
NanoDiaz17
Celticfan

Good work :WORSHIP::WORSHIP:

How do I load the file onto my wii? help please!!

You can only add them if you have homebrew on your wii.
You will need 'save game extractor' tool. You can find it on most wii forums. You need to install that as homebrew channel.

You then extract the Pes2010 savefile on to your SD card.
Put your SD card in your PC copy over the new option file in its place. Remember to rename it 'edit-eu' if you are on PAL.
The return to your Wii - load 'save game extractor' but this time choose install and add the file....

sorry if ive got that wrong but im sure thats how i did it:COAT:

Last edited:
I've been messing around with the O_sound.afs file, i can say we can at least change chants, and music.

I've just changed the music for the game etc, i trying 2 use the chant list from the PS2 (written by Jayz123) as a reference.

Still experimenting.

If you guys got any ideas for tracks etc...?

Last edited:
I did have homebrew but then it broke my Wii and when I sent it back to Nintendo they formatted my Wii and took everything off!!!

Not sure how I can get Hombrew back on and still play new games without the updates breaking my Wii again.

Grim!!

Here's a version 0.3 of our option file ... but it's not finished so you can see the progress that has in ... the updates in comparison with the other option file are in Bold:

-Premier League:
All kits with their respective brands are done.
kits color update and logo's are done.

-La Liga:

-Other Leagues A & B:
All players Kazam Rubin.

-Other Leagues C:

-National Teams
Europe:

Africa:

America:

Asia & Oceania:

Other stuff:
Among other things.
Credit:
NanoDiaz17
Celticfan

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service@@AMEPARAM@@Filename:</font> <font style="font-family:arial; color:#FF6700; font-size:22px; font-weight:bold;">EDIT_EU@@AMEPARAM@@EDIT_EU
http://www.mediafire.com/?jzwnmgkz2j2

HOWTO:
1. Extract your Savefile with the "Savegame-Extractor" Tool onto your SD-Card.
2. It will extract a Folder "WIISAVES\SUXP".
3. Put my File "edit_eu" in the "share" Folder (it doesn't overwrite your Userprofile, Userstatistics or League, CL, CUP Savegames).
4. Install the Savefile on the SD-Card back to your Wii, with the "Savegame-Installer" Tool (It will overwrite your old Savefile on Wii automatically).

5. I DO NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE IN YOUR WII CONSOLE BECAUSE OF A IMPROPER USAGE OF THIS SOFTWARE

Last edited:
Here's a version 0.3 of our option file ... but it's not finished so you can see the progress that has in ... the updates in comparison with the other option file are in Bold:

-Premier League:
All kits with their respective brands are done.
kits color update and logo's are done.

-La Liga:

-Other Leagues A & B:
All players Kazam Rubin.

-Other Leagues C:

-National Teams
Europe:

Africa:

America:

Asia & Oceania:

Other stuff:
Among other things.
Credit:
NanoDiaz17
Celticfan

http://www.mediafire.com/?jzwnmgkz2j2

HOWTO:
3. Put my File "edit_eu" in the "share" Folder (it doesn't overwrite your Userprofile, Userstatistics or League, CL, CUP Savegames).
4. Install the Savefile on the SD-Card back to your Wii, with the "Savegame-Installer" Tool (It will overwrite your old Savefile on Wii automatically).

5. I DO NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE IN YOUR WII CONSOLE BECAUSE OF A IMPROPER USAGE OF THIS SOFTWARE

very good :APPLAUD:

Hi, lovin your work so far........

quick question ......do you know where Hull City player Stephen Hunt is? He should also be in Republic of Ireland team?!
if he is, can I import his stats over.....or is it just a case of overediting an existing Hull squad player? because some listed havent even played for the first team yet

hes currently Hulls best player/top scorer though he is likely to be sold in the transfer window :(

cheers

I did have homebrew but then it broke my Wii and when I sent it back to Nintendo they formatted my Wii and took everything off!!!

Not sure how I can get Hombrew back on and still play new games without the updates breaking my Wii again.

Grim!!

I only softmodded mine a few weeks ago.....using 4.2e version.
I already have D2pro hard mod but wanted homebrew just for Pes. :SMUG:
its worth it imho......but its just whether you think its worth the risk.
Ive now got Usbloader gx working so everythings good in the hood:))

nice work well done

if u can change all players name in classic team as well
that would be perfect keep up the good work!!

Hi, lovin your work so far........

quick question ......do you know where Hull City player Stephen Hunt is? He should also be in Republic of Ireland team?!
if he is, can I import his stats over.....or is it just a case of overediting an existing Hull squad player? because some listed havent even played for the first team yet

hes currently Hulls best player/top scorer though he is likely to be sold in the transfer window :(

cheers

if people will send the starting 11 of the epl teams
i think we can do that.
i am from the netherlands
and NanoDiaz17 from Venezuela
so we don't know the starting 11

I've been messing around with the O_sound.afs file, i can say we can at least change chants, and music.

I've just changed the music for the game etc, i trying 2 use the chant list from the PS2 (written by Jayz123) as a reference.

Still experimenting.

Can you experiment with 0_text so kits can be changed? That would be great! I'd like to do it myself, but I have no idea how to crack those encryption techniques...

Can you experiment with 0_text so kits can be changed? That would be great! I'd like to do it myself, but I have no idea how to crack those encryption techniques...

I don't know decryption techniques, i've tried looking in the 0_text.afs, the files cannot be displayed in GGS. You can open it with DKZ Studio.

That's about it. The sound files can be heard using DKZ studio so it's easy 2 import and export the sound files. Its just about finding the right slots for the teams chants.

Need a Wii .afs map as from what i see its different from the ps2 version.

Hey@all :

The starting 11 of Bayern München is also not ccorect. Could you change it to (in future releases) :

BUTT

LAHM VAN BUYTEN DEMICHELIS BRAAFHEID

VAN BOMMEL SCHWEINSTEIGER

ROBBEN RIBERY

OLIC GOMEZ

Would be nice !!! Thank you !

Here's a version 0.4 of my option file ... but it's not finished so you can see the progress that has in ... the updates in comparison with the other option file are in Bold:

-Premier League:
All kits with their respective brands, advertising and emblems.

-La Liga:
All kits with their respective brands and emblems (Almost all are also advertising) (Not everyone goalkeeper uniforms).

-Other Leagues A & B:
All players Kazam Rubin.

-Other Leagues C:

-National Teams
Europe:

Africa:

America:

Asia & Oceania:

Other stuff:
Some clubs have their 11 initial players correct.
Among other things.

http://www.mediafire.com/?5amczxzgtor

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service@@AMEPARAM@@Filename:</font> <font style="font-family:arial; color:#FF6700; font-size:22px; font-weight:bold;">edit_us@@AMEPARAM@@edit_us

Credit:
Celticfan
NanoDiaz17

Last edited:
Hey@all :

The starting 11 of Bayern München is also not ccorect. Could you change it to (in future releases) :

BUTT

LAHM VAN BUYTEN DEMICHELIS BRAAFHEID

VAN BOMMEL SCHWEINSTEIGER

ROBBEN RIBERY

OLIC GOMEZ

Would be nice !!! Thank you !
Thanks JMinter this what i mean.
this good information to edit the starting 11.:WORSHIP:

I don't know decryption techniques, i've tried looking in the 0_text.afs, the files cannot be displayed in GGS. You can open it with DKZ Studio.
It appears the files aren't decrypted in anyway, since most file have a name in the first few bytes when you open them in a hex editor. Names like bg_ita_01 or such. 0_text has player names clearly stored in there, but can't see where the kits or the faces are. So we need someone who knows about how Konami stores data in PES to see what changes they did to the structure, and hopefully open these files.

Here's a version 0.5 of our option file ... but it's not finished so you can see the progress that has in ... the updates in comparison with the other option file are in Bold:

-Premier League:

-La Liga:
All kits with their respective brands and emblems (Almost all are also advertising) (Not everyone goalkeeper uniforms).

-Other Leagues A & B:
All players Kazam Rubin.

-Other Leagues C:
Names of the Bundesliga teams. ALL with their uniforms correct colors and logo’s . Only Bayern Leverkussen, Bayern Munich, B. Dortmund, Fc.Kóln, vfb Stuttgart, Werder Bremen, Hamburger SV and Schalke 04 have their emblems. (can’t stock more emblems)

-National Teams
Europe:

Africa:

America:

Asia & Oceania:

Other stuff:
Among other things.
Credit:
NanoDiaz17
Celticfan
http://www.mediafire.com/?34dmaggwyn0
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service@@AMEPARAM@@Filename:</font> <font style="font-family:arial; color:#FF6700; font-size:22px; font-weight:bold;">EDIT_EU@@AMEPARAM@@EDIT_EU
HOWTO:

Here's a version 0.5 of our option file ... but it's not finished so you can see the progress that has in ... the updates in comparison with the other option file are in Bold:

-Premier League:

-La Liga:

-Other Leagues A & B:
All players Kazam Rubin.

-Other Leagues C:
Names of the Bundesliga teams. ALL with their uniforms correct colors and logo’s . Only Bayern Leverkussen, Bayern Munich, B. Dortmund, Fc.Kóln, vfb Stuttgart, Werder Bremen, Hamburger SV and Schalke 04 have their emblems. (can’t stock more emblems)

-National Teams
Europe:

Africa:

America:

Asia & Oceania:

Other stuff:
Among other things.
Credit:
NanoDiaz17
Celticfan
http://www.mediafire.com/?34dmaggwyn0
HOWTO:

very well ... move quite ... I hope that other things can be updated

Hi all,

I have a question concerning the way I can import an option file for PES2010.
I have homebrew installed and launch my games located on an external usb hard drive.
I have installed savegame-extractor and savegame-installer.
But, each time I tried to export my option file with savegame-extractor, it asks for the dvd... which I don't own because the game is on the hard drive.

What can I do to install an option file without the original pes2010 dvd ?

Thanks a lot for your help, and for your work.

Hi all,

I have a question concerning the way I can import an option file for PES2010.
I have homebrew installed and launch my games located on an external usb hard drive.
I have installed savegame-extractor and savegame-installer.
But, each time I tried to export my option file with savegame-extractor, it asks for the dvd... which I don't own because the game is on the hard drive.

What can I do to install an option file without the original pes2010 dvd ?

Thanks a lot for your help, and for your work.

Notthing you have to use the wii dvd to place the option file in to the wii memory with save game installer
make a iso from your pes 2010 and burn it with img burn at 4x speed on a dvd-r

Back
Top Bottom