pes 2010 WII editor

I'm working with another guy on a German Bundesliga Options File. So far, we have all 18 club badges, all kits, most sponsor logos, text ads, all player names.. just need to edit attributes and faces. A lot of work.. but we hope to finish it in late January 2010.

That would be awesome. I`m trying to load the _EU rename thing in the meanwhile. Maybe you both should team-up to combine Bundesliga & Primera Division ?! :-)

I tried it and it works fine. Just a question. The Arsenal Logo is a bit strange. Is that only a reel in the middle ?
Maybe it`s because of the Alpha-Version, but there should be a gun (for the gunners) :-)

vHm01322.jpg

But anyway, good work so far ! Thanks !! :-)

Last edited:
I'm working with another guy on a German Bundesliga Options File. So far, we have all 18 club badges, all kits, most sponsor logos, text ads, all player names.. just need to edit attributes and faces. A lot of work.. but we hope to finish it in late January 2010.

When the january update comes along will it reset some of teams?
have you guys taken this into account?

Ok is it possible for us 2 use the tool those guys are using to patch the ps2 version of pes 2010.

Or try the method they were talkin about by importing the 2009 file (editing) then importing into pes 2010.

Could this work, as previous version for wii hav not be patched like the ps2 versions. They maybe a back door?

Ok is it possible for us 2 use the tool those guys are using to patch the ps2 version of pes 2010.

Or try the method they were talkin about by importing the 2009 file (editing) then importing into pes 2010.

Could this work, as previous version for wii hav not be patched like the ps2 versions. They maybe a back door?

Cable999 i try every editor for ps2 pc end xbox but notting wil open the wii files i try it with dolfin the wii emulator but also :R1 notthing works only the inside editor

The Wii version uses slightly different OFs than other versions, so they can't be edited on the PC, unless someone makes an editor compatible with Wii OFs. Nevertheless, it'd be much better if someone can just patch the game to add kits, since the ingame editor pretty much sucks (no logo resize, only 2 logos at a time, monochrome logos, lack of useful templates to work with, etc.)

So, updating PES through Konami will not "destroy" complete new teams?
What's with players of licensed national teams with edited/changed skills?

There are some of those in the German Bundesliga.

Bonjour, (je suis désolé, mais je ne parle pas l'Anglais)

Vous avez trouvé un moyen de décrypter le 0_text??
si oui, pourrait-on avoir plus de précisions SVP?

Je suis heureux de voir que des personnes se penchent sur la version Wii qui est pour moi la meilleure de toute...

PS: le OF ne fonctionne malheureusement pas sur la version PAL :-( même en renomant EDIT_EU

Traduction:

Hello, (I am afflicted, but I do not speak l' English)
You found a means of deciphering the 0_text??:SHOCK:
if so, could one PLEASE have more precise details? I am happy to see that people lean on the Wii version which is for me the best of all…
PS: OF does not function unfortunately on the version PAL: - ( even by re-electing EDIT_EU

A bientôt,
Fredo Lunico from Belgium

So, updating PES through Konami will not "destroy" complete new teams?
What's with players of licensed national teams with edited/changed skills?

There are some of those in the German Bundesliga.

1. no, a update will not destroy new teams. why should it, the slots are there for creating new teams and are not placeholders for konami!
2. Players won't be destroyed too. You transfer them to their teams (bundesliga-teams) from the national teams, and if they will get updated then they will be updated in their teams too.

The updated data is never written on the OF-file edited by the player or the released custom-OF's, it creates / or writes the data on a seperate file with the changes (last year the file was named UPDATE).

The Question is will Konami update national players and how many of them, i am sure if they update players it will only be a few players.

Last edited:

Je suis heureux de voir que des personnes se penchent sur la version Wii qui est pour moi la meilleure de toute...

PS: le OF ne fonctionne malheureusement pas sur la version PAL :-( même en renomant EDIT_EU

Traduction:

if so, could one PLEASE have more precise details? I am happy to see that people lean on the Wii version which is for me the best of all…
PS: OF does not function unfortunately on the version PAL: - ( even by re-electing EDIT_EU

A bientôt,

No there is no way yet

Traduction:

A bientôt,
Non il n y a pas encore de quelque method pour decrypter l'0_Text. (Et je pense qu'on ne trouvera pas cette method :II

Excuse-moi pour mes francais, je suis dans la troisieme anee:SMUG:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B4ODT74V

update kits and sponsorlogo's NO BADGES for:
Arsenal,Everton,Fulham,Westham,Birmingham,Astonvilla,Blackburn

Thanks To: ADGE

Features (Ingame Editing):
Badges: All Primera Division Teams, Chelsea, Arsenal and LA GALAXy.

HOWTO:
1. Extract your Savefile with the "Savegame-Extractor" Tool onto your SD-Card.
2. It will extract a Folder "WIISAVES\SUXP".
3. Put my File "edit_eu" in the "share" Folder (it doesn't overwrite your Userprofile, Userstatistics or League, CL, CUP Savegames).
4. Install the Savefile on the SD-Card back to your Wii, with the "Savegame-Installer" Tool (It will overwrite your old Savefile on Wii automatically).
5. Google the Tools (5.1) you need and you will find out how to use and get them to work.
5.1. Bannerbomb, Zelda: Twilight Princess, Twilight Hack, Savegame-Extractor & -Installer (as direct Channel Versions or Homebrew), If Channel versions are used, WAD-Manager as Channel would be helpfull.
6. I DO NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE IN YOUR WII CONSOLE BECAUSE OF A IMPROPER USAGE OF THIS SOFTWARE

Everyone who made the Badges, Logos and Kits for the PS2 Version.
and Pitbull09 for the idea.

The O_Text file i for pes2010, i found that GGS 0.0.4 shows something for these files.

Un-named_1587.bin to 1608

Someone said i think it was pitbull that the originator of GGS, said it wouldn't take much to programme so it could decrypt the wii files.

Anyone know where there's source code for GGS (in English Pls)

The problem is that none of the people who can decrypt the Wii files are interested in the Wii version, but if we can convince someone then there is hope... Can you check the content of the bin files that GGS can find?

The problem is that none of the people who can decrypt the Wii files are interested in the Wii version, but if we can convince someone then there is hope... Can you check the content of the bin files that GGS can find?

the files shows the graphics but they are pixelated, you cannot make out what they are. Loads of colured squares.

I did this by extracting the files (o_text etc) with wii scrubber then opening with GGS.

Who are the people we need 2 convince?

You need to convince someone who can decrypt the files so we can modify them, preferably someone who has access to the GGS source code (afaik the guy who makes GGS is too busy to do it himself :( ). If someone can decrypt the PS2 version, it's likely he can decrypt the Wii version. I'm worried about kits, since making them accurately with the ingame editor is impossible. If the files are shown, then we should be close to be able to patch the game.

So the source code cannot be got, unless we get it from one of the originators?
No unless it's open source (very unlikely). Of course, before worrying about the source code first we must worry about looking for someone who can decrypt the Wii version of PES 2010...

Here I leave my option file ...I put not only to be discharged, but also to see if anyone can help me with the emblems and missing equipment and thus make a very complete option file.... I want to ask a favor ... to see If I use my option file and download the update from konami that currently have a problem with the wii internet ... now informs them that has this option file:

-Premier League:
Almost all kits with their respective brands (Some have their ads also) (Not everyone goalkeeper uniforms) (Only Arsenal and Chelsea have their respective emblems).

-La Liga:
Almost all kits with their respective brands (Some have their ads also) (Not everyone goalkeeper uniforms)(No club has its respective emblem).

-Other Leagues A & B:
Rubin Kazam's uniform with its respective brand without advertising.
All players Kazam Rubin.
Some national team players in the teams that come with false name as CSKA, Panionis, etc..(false name clubs do not have their emblems)(The clubs have come under a false name his real namel)

-Other Leagues C:
Names of the Bundesliga teams some with their uniforms without emblems (Not everyone goalkeeper uniforms).
PES-Shop players in the Bundesliga for their clubs in the Bundesliga.

-National Teams
Europe:
Almost all the players real name (such as 98%)
Each selection has its respective uniform with their respective brands exect the selection of Wales (Only Russia has its respective emblem) (Not everyone goalkeeper uniforms) (Some selections with the uniform he used in South Africa 2010).

Africa:
Almost all players with real names (like 98%)
All teams with their respective uniforms and brands but do not have their emblems (Not everyone goalkeeper uniforms) (Some selections with the uniform he used in South Africa 2010).

America:
Almost all players with real names (like 99%)
All teams with their respective uniforms and trademarks (Nothing but Peru and Venezuela have their own emblems) (Not everyone goalkeeper uniforms) (Some selections with the uniform he used in South Africa 2010).

Asia & Oceania:
Almost all players with real names (like 97%)
Some teams with their respective uniforms and worst brands do not have the emblems (Not everyone goalkeeper uniforms).

Other stuff:
Some players with faces faces created or default (example: Arango, Maldonado, R. Vargas, Matic, Jeffren, etc.)..
All the PES-Shop players with names that are actual and clubs are in them.
Some tranfers winter as A. Dominguez (Valencia), Beckham (Milan), Donovan (Everton), etc.
Among other things.

Excuse me if I have spelling errors you do not speak much English because I am from Venezuela.

Thanks for any help I can give.

Here is the link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?4oyd4tdmjgz

warn me if there is an error.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom