Middle-Earth -Shadow of Mordor

Finally gave up on it and traded, good game but seemed like no storyline whatsoever, did well got £21.50 for it at game, which is more than I paid for it in one of Game's flash sales.

So the game doesn't really have a story to it?

Hmmm, I was thinking of getting it, but if there is not really a story to it and I have zero interest in on-line gaming then not sure.

FD

Hmmm, I was thinking of getting it, but if there is not really a story to it and I have zero interest in on-line gaming then not sure.

FD

The game have no online mode and have a story, don´t know which game the other guy was playing to say that mordor have no story.

FD

UWOTM8

The game does have a story

Last edited:
Finally got round to this, it's been excellent so far.

Still not too great with the whole moves part, seem to be doing more counter and then swipe as much as I can.

Find it a bit hard to do the 2 button moves.

Can you actually fight as the Elf instead of Talion?

Think I'm on 19/20 missions, and just ready to fight Black Hand I believe.

However I'm trying to get all my powers to the top rating before meeting him, although not sure if I really need to do that?

The story is half decent as well.

I prefer to brand the captains, not sure if this may come back to bite me on the bum though?

Enjoyable game though.

FD

Completed it, now just want to see if there's anything that comes from completing all the various additional missions and challenges i.e. Outcasts, hunting, weapon upgrades.

Was really enjoyable.

FD

Back
Top Bottom