Meeting Evo Web Members....

wow if we could get 5 of us to meet up once a week in the soccerdome that would be friggin awesome! Or maybe even a one of game between 10 of us every now and again!

Well that sounds cool dags if you have msn add me mofo!

I'd be up for that Kev, especially as I can now drive :D I don't use MSN, never need to with these forums.

That's really weird, I don't remember mentioning my height on here but a few people keep asking me about it lately... When have I mentioned it in the past?

Jay666 told my dad to punch me the other night for not getting on FIFA (I wasn't there so I had no idea), dad responded to him and said "no thanks he's six foot six". I swiftly got a message from Jay asking if I was really six foot six. :lol:

You have mentioned it before

i remember because Mart was talking about his height for some reason

OK Dags Ill get in touch with CW and see what we can do, the game is on the 29th at 3pm KO. Ive never been to see either of the teams so im quite looking forward to watching how shit other teams are in the prem :)

Id like to meet you Clock.... you can continue to tell me how much of a glory hunter I am and I can tell you how much of a 1 man Team Arsenal used to be :) Also all that diving malarky? what was that all about Mr Vieira?

Your not a glory hunter mate :) How can we be a 1 man team when he has left and we are now better? :shock:

I'd like to meet you mate, you could teach me to mix..;)

I too have done some fantasy roleplay with your voice JB, I've taken your recordings on PES2008 and mixed certain words around a little to make it sound like you are in my bedroom giving me instructions, for instance in your CPU cheating video you say things like "I wanna hit that", "I am in control" "directly up on the stick" and "in a good position", assemble things like this in the right way and its pure bliss. You are all over my iPod and whenever I want to touch myself this is what I play.

Back
Top Bottom