Meeting Evo Web Members....

I would like to meet most of our regular posters and see if their forum manner is how they are in the real world.

Apart from Jay666, he scares me ;)

Jay666 scares me too! I wonder what he would do if we met him in person? well... im not a complete nutcase in real life. Im actually quite laid back and down to earth, unless im playing football and some fucker fouls me!

I'd like to meet most of the regular posters as well.

JB, Plan M, Milanista, DJ, PLF, Jay. There are too many.

Im pretty sure Jay would rape me though.

You would though.

I'd like to meet CW and shake his hand for making Evo-Web what it is, and the same with Mart. I'd like to meet Tim and spend five hours trying to beat him at FIFA just so I could send a tape of the rant to You've Been Framed. :lol:

I'd like to meet DagsJT because we both love a moan, Kevano because he's in the North West and I want to play for his football team. I'd like to meet JayD and smash his chip button so that he couldn't score that same bastard goal against me three times a match, and then thank him for working on the FIFA blog with me. ;)

I'd like to meet Milanista because he's a dude, Noted because he's hilarious, Hutch because he is a comedy writer in the making, and Jay666 so he can rape me.

I'd like to meet DJ because he is exactly like I was five or six years ago, and it would be freaky chatting to myself from a past life.

Anyway, I would probably want to meet ThomasGOAL, just to see if he is so obsessed with the ps3 and pes as it seems on here.

You know when you have to meet someone you dont know they usually carry something, sign, white rose etc. Im sure thomas would be carrying his ps3 :D

As for the rest of you, the forum posts are more then enough :D

I would like to meet CW in front of a hot fireplace, him bone naked with a litle white silk sheet covering his groin atop a plush red carpet drinking merlot. I'd walk in and embrace him, then cover his muscular body in lavender and linseed oil and massage him until he is totally at ease. I would then proceed to feed him grapes and fan him. Chris Wright is my master, my lord, it would be anyones priviledge to meet him.

And Peter Brock, I will meet him someday at University of Teeside.

I'd like to pick Jack Bauer's brains about millions of subjects. I'd like to go for a pint with CW and Coopz (good lads them two). I'd like a night in with Hargreaves4 (especially on a cold winters night watching a United DVD). I'd love to meet ThomasGOAL to see if people like him ACTUALLY DO EXIST? I'd love to go to watch the Milan derby with Milanista. There are loads of other members too: Miguel, Placebo (is your username because of the band or "placebo effect"?), Gomito Saunders, Jay666, Vannizefeschizzle (sp?), Dermot etc. I love you all. Jack, why wasn't I on your list? Because of my annoying past? I am a really nice guy in real life apparantly. Arrogant BUT nice.

Me and CW are hoping to catch the Wigan v Villa game next week ;) Im looking forward to seeing how fast Young and Agbonlahor are in real life :)

Jb are you still about 7 feet 15 inchs or have you grown a bit more?
That's really weird, I don't remember mentioning my height on here but a few people keep asking me about it lately... When have I mentioned it in the past?

Jay666 told my dad to punch me the other night for not getting on FIFA (I wasn't there so I had no idea), dad responded to him and said "no thanks he's six foot six". I swiftly got a message from Jay asking if I was really six foot six. :lol:

If you had the chance to, What members from this great forum we call Evo Web would you most like to meet?

In my case id like to meet CW, Jack Bauer, Plan M, Tim7 and DagsJT....
:lol:

:shock: Me? Why? I feel honoured!

Not sure why you'd want to meet me though, I remember we got into a heated discussion back when you were DJ over you being a fanboy :lol:

Who I'd like to meet? Probably the people I speak to most over the mic. In no particular order it'd be Coopz, Kevano, Bitter Rivals, MAYBE Jay666 (though I'm scared he'll rob me or beat me up or something being a Manc), PBB and Joe (so I can moan in real life too :lol:) ... oh, and DJ :)

Edit: and Milanista and Jack ;) Too many people to name, I forget people! I'd like to meet everyone :) So, when's the Evo-Web convention? Kevano, let me join your football team! Actually, dunno whether I could be arsed travelling to Skem :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to meet CW in front of a hot fireplace, him bone naked with a litle white silk sheet covering his groin atop a plush red carpet drinking merlot. I'd walk in and embrace him, then cover his muscular body in lavender and linseed oil and massage him until he is totally at ease. I would then proceed to feed him grapes and fan him. Chris Wright is my master, my lord, it would be anyones priviledge to meet him.

And Peter Brock, I will meet him someday at University of Teeside.

:shock:

haha, we play in wigan dags! the soccerdome! I once asked JB to come play for us :) and im sure CW would be more than welcome for us all to go watch the mighty wigan shit haha

I'd be up for the soccerdome, played there before for my old work :) And I'd be happy to go watch Wigan with some of you :)

Back
Top Bottom