Lost Season 3

Re: Lost Season 3 - (Discussion Only / No Spoilers)

lost is pretty good... where`s the man at w/ his son? They left on the boat and where`s the dog at? Where the black women who seems like locke that won`t die. Sayeed is a legend he should go back to Iraq and sort everything :D I don`t trust that Hot Lil` British chick

Amazing episode, loved it :D How do you guys know there's gonna be a battle / fight at the end of this series, have the writers said?

Really good episode, god knows what to think of Jacob. Think that powder/dust stuff is stopping him from leaving that house.

Seems now that Juliet is now a goody and this I guess will result in the shoot-out with the Others.

And strange how Richard does not seemed to have aged, as for Ben, he's a psycho. :shock:

FD

Some people are saying Jacob is future Locke... hence the "Jacob doesn't like technology much like you don't john". He also looks a bit like him.

WTFBBQjacobenhanced.jpg

Did anyone else see that?

i didnt

That was straight after Ben was pushed into the wall. They showed him for about 1 second.

Amazing episode, loved it :D How do you guys know there's gonna be a battle / fight at the end of this series, have the writers said?

http://lost-media.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownloaddetails&lid=822

This gives you an idea about a possible battle.

Loved the ep, as FD said cant understand why Richard hasn't aged and Ben is a head case.

This theory about Jacob being future Locke is interesting and very lost like, I don't know if I would enjoy it. It is very clear that the "Others" have respect for Locke, the scene with Mikhael showed this to the full extent, the "Others" are either impatient regarding Ben's actions or are just intrigued to find out someone else that is special on the island.

Last edited:

Top episode, saw it Thursday and must say I felt bad for the man Locke, LOST's very own answer to the wandering Richard O'Brien off Crystal Maze. It was like seeing Edward Tudor-Pole take over the reigns with a vicious gunshot....

I don't think he'll be dead, there's been too much focus on the healing powers of the island lately for him to just drift away and die without saviour. Maybe he got shot in the kidney that's missing? :)

His connection with Jacob could be that Jacob wants to give Locke the power to the island, but then it could also be one of desperation through bad treatment from Ben, he may feel trapped and somehow altered in a visionary sense? I'm still confused here.

Richard's lack of aging process puzzles me, but I'm thinking he must have thought Ben was special, but then found Locke and saw better in him - but how did Richard arrive there anyway?

The Others are mainly Ben's bitches, but Mikhail is the main whore here, he seemed to worship Ben. But when Locke took over, the Others didn't really mind watching what happened. To me this means that a shift in power is happening again, they're fed up of Ben and if he's not careful, the cleverness he described of himself surviving the purge last time might not be equalled next time. He would be left behind to die.

There are more oOthers that are higher up in power than Ben and everyone weve seen.
We got a glimpse of this rememebr when they were on the second island.
Also wouldnt be suprised if Juliet dies now as she has had her Lost usage. She will probably sacrife herself to save the islanders or something corny along those lines.

Last edited:

I don't see why there is much confusion with why Richard didn't age. I mean, this is an island where there flying smokey things, invisible people and polar bears - so seeing an ageless guy should be the least of concerns! ;)

Richard is a born & bred inhabitant of the island and is perhaps seen as being immortal & invincible when it comes to health issues. Ben came into the island when he was 10 or so therefore it is likely he will not have the characteristics of the natural inhabitants. This is further portrayed by Ben's tumour in his back...after all, on the Island, no one ever gets ill do they? - apart from pregnant women that is.

Richard & co are worshipping him - likely because he has the ability to talk to and control Jacob. Maybe the final case of sacrifice (i.e. the killing of his father & friends) was the final step to prove his leadership to everyone?

Now that Locke is here, and it is evident that he has powers too, Ben's position as the spiritual leader is under threat. Knowing that Locke hasn't the personality to kill, the humility in front of everyone was deliberate to show that he isn't "the One" thus maintaining Ben's position.

I like it a lot. It's nice to finally see the troup fight for survive. This episode managed to make Charlie interesting and in fact the character isn't useless.

"Hiding is pointless"
ACTION !!!!!

One advice : don't do like me, don't read the huge spoilers about the finale. You don't want to do the same mistake :(. So please don't post any before season 4.

There is a Lost special on tonight called "the answers" which the producers will be given you everything you need to know before the season finale.

Indeed a nice little filler episode, I was hoping Locke would feature bit oh well. What next for Charlie ? who knows

Didn't think the episode was up to much personally.

Was gearing myself up for poor old Charlie plopping his clogs and nowt.

Tuta:- Why complain about reading spoilers? :roll: Never go near spoilers myself.

FD

Watched this at 7am yesterday and I admit to feeling a bit sorry for the smacked-up Manc, the way they put together his day's events, the flashbacks and the actual trip out to see was bordering on bloody emotional :D

Glad he's alive, although for how long I dunno. Locke's gotta be alive as I can't just see them finding the man dead, it's much too uneventful for LOST. Perhaps in the Finale we'll see his face in the sky, and each time he rubs his turtlewax-shined head the sky goes white and another plane crashes...

Really, really enjoying LOST at the moment, cannot wait for the finale. I've even watched the promo clips for it, and I usually stay well away. They haven't made me feel guilty either, I just want next Thursday 8am to arrive now!

Re: Lost Season 3 - (Finale Next Week)

Things seem nicely set up for the finale now. I cant beleive Charlie will more than likely play a pretty big part in it.
I expect it to be is last episode by the way

So we have the Charlie/Desmond part, the survivors going in hiding to the tower, Sayid, Rousseau and Bernard (is that right ?) waiting on shooting/blowing up the others, and I get a sneaky feeling! Mr Locke will make an appearance also maybe something to do with Jacob and Ben possibly. Cant wait....

Also on Lostpedia the women that rounded Charlie up at the end of the last episode have been named - Bonnie (blonde lass) and Greta we dont know much about them but Im sure we will soon

Re: Lost Season 3 - (Finale Next Week)

Locke's definitely not dead when a main character dies in lost we see it coming a mile away and has a big huge build up usually involving flashbacks.
Lost reminds me of Tour of Duty the main characters never die but when they introduce someone else from the beach you know there a goner.

Last edited:

There is a Lost special on tonight called "the answers" which the producers will be given you everything you need to know before the season finale.

Did you watch this?

was it any good, i wanna really get upto speed before the finale in case i have missed anything which i no doubt have

Did you watch this?

was it any good, i wanna really get upto speed before the finale in case i have missed anything which i no doubt have

I watched it, it wasnt bad at all well worth a watch. Basically sums up everything we have learned from series 3 right up until last weeks episode

Re: Lost Season 3 - (Finale on Wednesday)

Yeah just confirmed the stuff was happening in the present and they deffinitely werent all dead etc. but nothing new if you have been watching every episode.

Last episode is :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
unreal ! who was in that coffin? I was a bit confused before , Now, I`m proper lost and down right pish. I can`t wait to read what you lots have to say

Finale

Very simple, very good quotes, very good Jack (unbelievable). The cliff (and finally all the flashes) are the main questions now. But I'm sure it was just for only once.

Loved how Desmond and Charlie said good bye.

When I watch Lost, none of the others shows matter. Brillant show, I loved every second of this 3rd season.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

I think it was Sawyer in the coffin as it was the future. I was SCARED shitless that Sayid and Jin were going to be dead! Sad for Charlie, but I saw that coming.

Great finale.
Sure we will get a lot of the blanks filled in in season 4 about them getting off the island.
The most obvious person on the coffin would be Sawyer but that would also be the most obviuos person Kate had to get back too before he got suspicious typical lost stuff lol.
Maybe Jack feels guilty about how they left the island if the ppl from the boat seriously were looking for the island with a sinister purpose.
Also sure plenty of them will stay behind as well.

Well..well...well

I cant beleive they are off it. If Jack beleives they should go back, he should listen alot more to John Locke. I really dont know what the future holds now for Lost (3 more series). I really hope they dont go out of hand and do some stupid stuff. But looking on the bright side there is quite alot of stuff to fill like - why does Jack feel he needs to go back to the island, whats going off with Locke/Ben/Jacob, Desmond and Penelope, What Richard is doing, Walt and possibly Michael etc.

Last edited:
wow wow and WOW

Seriously did not expect that ending. I have to applaud the producers as they have fooled all of us.

Maybe now "Lost" is gonna be used in another sense... i.e. not Lost in the island anymore, but being Lost in the real world!?

EDIT: Kate looked haaawwwt!

Last edited:
wow wow and WOW

Seriously did not expect that ending. I have to applaud the producers as they have fooled all of us.

Maybe now "Lost" is gonna be used in another sense... i.e. not Lost in the island anymore, but being Lost in the reak world!?

EDIT: Kate looked haaawwwt!

Yes she did. :D

My head hurts.

EDIT: Ok a little less sore in the head now, wtf was these last two eps about???

I expected the ending to be confusing but not this much!!

Anyone who slates the show for its predictability cant argue the end of this season was anything but. Where do we go from here??

Last edited:
Finale was Deeply Confusing. Enjoyed it though. Where do they go from here though? Is this new twist gonna run through the next 3 season's or will it ultimately turn out to be a once off? With the series not starting till next January, we have a long wait to find out!!

It will deffinetley still be about the island.
Might have episodes about on and off the islnad.
Again theres still Ppl on the island we havent seen or learned fully about. Remember the bitch at the trial on the second island and everyone was shit scared of her.
Not sure if that was the real Walt either still think Jacob can be who you want it to be or maybe who he wants to be.

Last edited:
Loved the finale. Lost is still the best thing on TV IMO.

One thing bugged me though, Charlie's death. I know it was predicted and everything so he figured he'd 'have' to die, but he could've survived so easily.

A) Go out of the door and close it, instead of shutting it on Desmond.

B) Swim through the big man sized window hole created by the grenade and to the surface

Much like the Heroes finale, bit of a plot hole IMO

Apart from that, amazing finale

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom