J-league Winning eleven 2009 Club Championship PS2

Ae pessoal quando sai a tradução do jlwe2009cc em 100% em inglês e um mix com uniformes e transferencias atuais?

Hi All,
I am working on a new patch where I had added the new teams:

Geremany:
B.Munch (European Champions & German Champions)

Saudi Arabia:
Ittihad (3 time Asian Champions & WCC 2004 ,2005)
Al Nasir (1 Asian Champions & WCC 2000)
Al Hilal (7 time Asian Champions)

Korea:
Pohang
FC Soul (Not Yet)

Egypt:
El Ahly Cairo (5 Time African Champions & 2 WCC 2005, 2006)

Mexico:
America Club (10 Time Mexican Champions)

UAE:
AL Ahly Dubai (WCC09 Hosting team)

Uzbakistan:
Bounyodkor (Rivaldo BRZ plays for them & Coched by Luiz Felipe Scolari )

I have replaced them with the above teams in plce of these (Andarlch , S.Lisbon, FC Burrag,Olmpakos, AKE, Shaktar, Fc Basil, Zagrib , Cruj, :)

****But I need some one to relink the****
(Chelsea, Arsenal , Man United, Man City ,Valincia ) you can use the last 5 Japanes teams in the (JL2) Japanes League second divion teams & Keep the Japanes League 1 with the full licenes for all 18 teams and top 13 of the JL2 teams the same .

BR,

B2Y

Last edited:
Hi All,

Can someone please relink the following(Chelsea, Arsenal , Man United, Man City ,Valincia ) you can use the last 5 Japanes teams in the (JL2) Japanes League second divion teams & Keep the Japanes League 1 with the full licenes for all 18 teams and top 13 of the JL2 teams the same .

BR,

B2Y

Here's part of the list:

0_TEXT.AFS
1785- kit template
1786 - face
7240 - kit (arsenal)***
7264 - (blackburn)
7288 - (chelsea)
7300 - (everton)
7336 - (ManCity)
7672 - liverpool
7804 - marseille
7864 - PSG
7708 - bordeaux
7792 - lyon
7948 - Inter
7960 - Juve
7972 - Lazio
7984 - Milan
8032 - ajax
8056 - feyenood
8248 - barcelona
8296 - real madrid
8476 - celtic
8548 - boca
8704 - boca (FAKE)
10079-10111 adboard
12537 - flag

J_TEXT.AFS
78 - 2d kit

***()-the kits which linked by robimex2002 patch (thanks for your great works again)

can you post all english club offset :)
& thanks

can you post all english club offset :)
& thanks

7240 - Arsenal
7252 - Aston Villa
7264 - Blackburn
7276 - Bolton
7288 - Chelsea
7300 - Everton
7312 - Fulham
7324 - Hull City
7672 - Liverpool
7336 - Manchester City
7684 - Manchester United (DIDN'T RELINKED)
7348 - Middlesbrough
7360 - Newcastle (DOSEN'T WORK, I dunno why)
7372 - Portsmouth
7384 - Stoke City
7396 - Sunderland
7408 - Tottenham
7420 - WBA
7432 - West Ham
7444 - Wigan

****But I need some one to relink the****
(Chelsea, Arsenal , Man United, Man City ,Valincia ) you can use the last 5 Japanes teams in the (JL2) Japanes League second divion teams & Keep the Japanes League 1 with the full licenes for all 18 teams and top 13 of the JL2 teams the same .

Why don't you use the (shitty) Dutch league slots ?

Hi ,

Yes the Dutch league is usles except for the top 3 clubs ( Ajax, Fynoord , PSV) only the rest is not real importent:)

BR,

B2Y

:OH:the game is too quick and so easy to scoring goals even with medium players like eduardo :SIL:

:OH:the game is too quick and so easy to scoring goals even with medium players like eduardo :SIL:

This Winning It's similar to PES, bad thing. But the game is perfect playing man to man; playing against the machine has a decreased difficult level than former version, so you have to increase the rival players abilities, other way you will win and win and win... :S

other way you will win and win and win... :S

Are you seriously stating that at the highest difficulty level you're capable of winning any match easily with a J2 team?

Yea sure.

This game is in fact much harder (and much more polished, it's really a step further gameplay and ball-physics wise) than JWE2008CC.

Stop playing with european teams then.

The game is calibrated over J1 and J2 teams on the basis of the data provided by J.Stats OPTA/Stats Stadium, whereas the "foreign" players' stats are just made up...and on top of that most of the non-japanese teams were purposely made much stronger than they actually are just because of japanese reverence toward european/south american football.

The game is calibrated over J1 and J2 teams on the basis of the data provided by J.Stats OPTA/Stats Stadium, whereas the "foreign" players' stats are just made up...and on top of that most of the non-japanese teams were purposely made much stronger than they actually are just because of japanese reverence toward european/south american football.

Totally Agree, this game is for play with j-teams.

I´m playing master league "j-league format" with Avispa Fukuoka J2.
Level Superstar

i´m 5th at 20th match.

Is more difficult than jwe2008.

I recommend play with jteams.

Amazing ;)

Hi All ,

I made a Patch with new teams :

Changed the Holland league to European teams 18 ( with Man ,Chelsea, Arsenal licensed:)

and replaced the european clubs at the end with the below:

12 Asian clubs , (1 Brazilan - Palmeros) ( 1 Mexico -America) (1 Egyption -Ahly) ( 1 Argintinan Estadeantuse)

Will post some oics today...:)

BR,

B2Y

the problem is not in the stats of players but in the easiness of the gameplay ;)

Are you seriously stating that at the highest difficulty level you're capable of winning any match easily with a J2 team?

Yea sure.

This game is in fact much harder (and much more polished, it's really a step further gameplay and ball-physics wise) than JWE2008CC.

I'm not the best player, I'm just a regular one and I do win with any team from J2 playing against big teams from J1, in the highest difficult level.
You are right Retri, the game has big improvements, like nice passing or bending, but I think this version has low A.I. than former...I love this game despite lower gameplay difficult and lower A.I..

I'm not the best player, I'm just a regular one and I do win with any team from J2 playing against big teams from J1, in the highest difficult level.
You are right Retri, the game has big improvements, like nice passing or bending, but I think this version has low A.I. than former...I love this game despite lower gameplay difficult and lower A.I..

are you play in superstar level or top player?¿

There will be one coming today.
Oh man , go and kick
AI and gameplay in WE J-league always great than PES

But this 2009 version , scoring from far distance (middle round area) is very easy (easier than PES 2009, even fast-pace player as Kaka , Ronaldinho can do it)

Last edited:
the one thing that desturbs me is: the cpu always strikes perfect shots from 30yards directly into the corner of the goal. happend many times against me. :(

Could someone post the default stats from Diego (new Juventus player) which I believe can be bought in the Shop please?
Thanks in advance :)

Ae pessoal esse patch do fernando, já tem as atualizações dos jogadores e os uniformes dessa temporada, atualizado?

uhm ok, there's a couple things in this game that I can't quite get my head around and since I've been playing the game day in, day out since the end of August it's starting to piss me off (if you're wondering I'm no noob, I have played most of the football games released in the last 2 decades and I haven't missed a game of the series since the Super Famicom days either):

Number 1: is it just me or is the AI flat out broken? It seems like no matter the strategy and despite their position on the pitch, my defenders/defensive midfielders start running like mad toward the box whenever the opponents get the ball back (ignoring whoever is actually carrying the ball in the process) and just stand there, all lined up, without doing the offside trap or anything worthwhile.

This is VERY annoying because it leaves 3/4 of my half absolutely wide open to counter attacks, combine this with the fact that shoots from outside the penalty box seem almost unerring (the CPU basically scores 80% of its goals that way) and you get the picture, bullshit goals like rain, one after the other.

I've tried to move up the whole defense, I used the white arrows to push them ahead and I've even shortened the "defensive arrows" to no, fucking, avail.

And yes, whenever I activate the manual Offside trap they run ahead for a second til they get past the closest attacker from the other team and then run all the way back to the middle of the penalty box...even if the ball is still close to the midfield circle...it just makes no fucking sense and totally screws up the defensive phase (which generally ends up with all of my defenders + def midfielders tightly lined up in front of the goal and the other team shooting from distance -> rebound -> rinse, repeat til they either score or get the ball out of play).

Number 2: too many goals taken on corner kicks...like, 6~7 corners out of 10 are gonna be goals, no matter what, even if you're playing as Juventus Vs. Fagiano Okayama and the whole thing seems just scripted all along.

Number 3: crosses being a b s o l u t e l y useless (as if it wasn't already bad enough in the prequel), to the point that I don't even bother anymore. Why the fuck did they even implement the "3xcircle" cross if there's no way to catch it (because you will never get in control of the striker fast enough regardless)...

Number 4: long balls ending up being intercepted by the opponent team like 98 times out of 100, such a joke.

So all in all, I'm last in the ML J.League with Urawa Red Diamonds (one of the strongest japanese teams, prolly just Gamba and Kashima have overall higher ratings), can't win a match for the life of me and I'm slowly but steadily getting bored of all these damn glitches (I generally play at the highest difficulty level available but that's besides the point, all of the above has nothing to do with a hypothetical learning curve, they're just malfunctioning AI routines, plain and simple).

It's a shame because the way they fixed dribbling, close quarter controls and ball physics was really brilliant...

So, has anybody else noticed this stuff or am I crazy? Have I overlooked some settings which could be used as countermeasure? It's really ruining the game for me.

Last edited:
i have noticed that the AI is worse than previous version but i think crossing is good only in Fantasista Mode. I got 70% of my assists by crossing to the striker =p

For me one of the most disappointed things of this game is that only French and Holland leagues are lincensed(the two weakest leagues)

Fala galera, eu participo de uma liga online de Pes 2009, e como estamos migrando pro pes 2010, sei que a konami costuma levar em consideraçao a base dos stats dos jogadores da J-League. Alguem teria o Export da base dos jogadores da J-League?

Abs!!!

Back
Top Bottom