Peiriketic ?
Zoetannier ?
De Torossi ?
Rogard ?
V. B. Zortan ?
De Jonze ?

Tnx a lot for your cooperation!

Last edited:
Sorry guys. Had to take care of personal issues. Will probably send one to some people to share by pm.
Got me in a bad time. The basics were done since 6th but couldnt share yet.
:/

Last edited:
a little present for you:

this is a PPF patch made by FOREVERWE

The guys over at WEitalia which were involved in the development of this patch allegedly downloaded the game from the web, point in case being the fact that I was actually banned from their forum for pointing out that for someone who doesn't live in Japan having the game the day after the release date was kind of "fishy" (I was answered that I should stfu about this kinda stuff because "who gives a damn really, who doesn't download stuff from the web anyway, we're just as borderline as the next guy"...lol);

these guys are most likely pirating a game which is already severely suffering from both a lack of sales and a lack of licenses, if you love this series and would like to enjoy a 2k10 release in a not too distant future please take down the link and stop supporting their misdeamenors.

Last edited:
Well, i cant wait for the patch, i have only re-named Man U, Liverpool, Chelsea, Real Madrid and Barca, and i got board.

Also fernando, do you still have your FK Patch?

Sorry guys. Had to take car of personal issues. Will probably send one to some people to share by pm.
Got me in a bad time. The basics were done since 6th but couldnt share yet.
:/
hey man, long time no see, i hope u're ok..
send me the files if u want me to make a PPF patch..
see ya

I have notice that there are plenty of authentic kits of unlicenced teams (Seria A, LFP, as well as Man Utd) in O_text, is it possible to relink it back to the teams?

Sorry I have no idea about the hex edit, thank you for all the great works of you guys especially Fernando, ROBIMEX2002 and maxpayne12.

Hi robimex2002,

Can you please relink the top 4 UK clubs only ( Arsenal , Chelsea,Man U, Man City , Aston Villa) by using the J2League second devition... :)

and please leave the JLeague first divition.

BR,

B2Y

Last edited:
game is great as usual...

its a little slower than jleague2008..and that is very good..

now we need a good english patch...at the time i have only found a player names translation patch

also a patch for boots would be great...

i have found this....http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=49691

this works fine with 2008..but i tried it on 2009 and sadly doesnt work...

come on GUYS ..start making patches...

there are so many patches in these forums about we2009 on ps2....i think jleague we2009 is a much better game!!!!

Last edited:
Hi!
I done this patch to translate player names in JLWE2009CC. Enjoy it!

Features:

100% Player Names Translated.
Back Names Corrected:
Tévez (CARLITOS > TEVEZ)
Park Ji-Sung (PARK > J.S. PARK)
Numbers Changed:
Quaresma (7 > 18)
Emerson (11 > 5)
Borriello (20 > 11)
Viudez (5 > 20)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JGKKTJ70

JUST player names was translated, TEAM NAMES continues the same in japanese.

HOW TO USE: Extract the files. Open 0_TEXT.AFS with DKZ STUDIO. Import the files. Burn it!

Hi robimex2002,

Can you please relink the top 4 UK clubs only ( Arsenal , Chelsea,Man U, Man City , Aston Villa) by using the J2League second devition... :)

and please leave the JLeague first divition.

BR,

B2Y

The relinkeo already hize, for the premier league, spanish league, series To, this week sale a minipatch for pes2009 (actualizado) as farewell and the next week for the jleague 2009, with kits, placards and more, salu2

Last edited:
motta.jpg

sneijder.jpg

Hey impatrick do let us know where u got the link to import the kits. PLS....... Thanks man. :WORSHIP::WORSHIP:

Last edited:
Here's part of the list:

0_TEXT.AFS
1785- kit template
1786 - face
7240 - kit (arsenal)***
7264 - (blackburn)
7288 - (chelsea)
7300 - (everton)
7336 - (ManCity)
7672 - liverpool
7804 - marseille
7864 - PSG
7708 - bordeaux
7792 - lyon
7948 - Inter
7960 - Juve
7972 - Lazio
7984 - Milan
8032 - ajax
8056 - feyenood
8248 - barcelona
8296 - real madrid
8476 - celtic
8548 - boca
8704 - boca (FAKE)
10079-10111 adboard
12537 - flag

J_TEXT.AFS
78 - 2d kit

***()-the kits which linked by robimex2002 patch (thanks for your great works again)

Back
Top Bottom