Is Basic shooting overpowered in PES 2015?

what is overpowered?

• Total voters
Yes with top players...However great goals are cool but when they come to often spoils effect.

Need to tone it down so 85+shotplayers are shooting like 75 players and 75shot rated players shooting like 65 etc imo

I think it can be, especially with top players. That being said I am enjoying the shooting this year after the frustrating shooting in last years game.

personally controlled shots what i find overpowered and if you lower the kicking power or other aspects, pherhaps you increase GK abilities then you wont be able to score from long range sadly

personally controlled shots what i find overpowered and if you lower the kicking power or other aspects, pherhaps you increase GK abilities then you wont be able to score from long range sadly

rather than decerease shot skills then maybe they should improve gk slightly but make it more random..so hell save 8 out of 10 but let in 2 silly goals

or save 50% top corner efforts etc

Chip shots for me. 99.9% of the time when my keeper is out of position the CPU chip the ball over him and score like it was the easiest thing in the world.

Imo the keepers are the issue. I miss thise long rsnge super goals from PES13. If some could rework the keepers reaction and ser it a bit more "random" like once in a while they could not reach a really nice volley. I Love the game anyways i can get those long shots but its very hard.

Imo the keepers are the issue. I miss thise long rsnge super goals from PES13. If some could rework the keepers reaction and ser it a bit more "random" like once in a while they could not reach a really nice volley. I Love the game anyways i can get those long shots but its very hard.

hah i really struggle to score with simple shots outside the box yet with controlled shots i can score from 30yrds, only space, shoot power and a somewhat good angle is needed. beaten my mates with only controlled shots, 5-1, 7-1, 3-0 etc after a while i was just doing controlled shots to see how effective it is....horribly. super deadly combo and not even a hard one as in Mortal Kombat

the only trick is, try with RVP for example, he is left footed, so from the bottom right conrner of the 16yrd box is an instant goal, just pull the trigger "up", so he can shift his weight, he can lean to his right and can shoot with the inside of his left. pull it as much as you can since there is barely miss in this type the shots, you cant overdo it.

the same goes for right footed players but all the opposite, try it on the left side of the field or at least in the centre.

thing is even a goalkeeper can score from the edge of the box this way and like ace strikers they can "slowly" curl in shots as i said from really far angle, that looks akward that the goalie cant get to those shots, but yet he can to super rockets

so out of more than 900 viewes only about 30 people think its overpowered in some ways. thats ... :/ i fear we will have overpowered shooting in this whole generation of PES then

Yeah its overpowered and that´s one of the things its killing the wow effect on most goals. Now I get happy when I create a chance, but then the final touch for the goal...? meh, not really that great. Shot has to be more random, and also way way lot more contextual. If they nail the shot system, they don´t even need to touch the keepers. Most times GK´s are sht because its super easy to shoot from anywhere.

Prob should be a random factor that means sometimes controlled shots end up to weak and slow...which is realistic possibilty.

just no. the topic is basic shooting and if its just because assisted shouldnt be overpowered. nontheless with manual players will be less individual wich is the key reason for playing with PES

@Gabe

Have you tried controlled shot with other player.. probably GK or Defender ? I wonder if we'll see same result as v. persie in your video.

I could't test it at the moment coz i am busy thinking why Ander Herrera seems to underperforme in my ML Club, norwich city. Making quite many bad passes :BLEH:

With the likes of Blackett, a goalkeeper isnt that easy i admit it but that doesnt mean the likes of RVP should be superhuman even against keepers like De Gea. btw the result is more or less the same with Neuer too.

and no doesnt matter how many defenders are in your arse you can make shots like this during matches, hell even the keeper gets distracted with all the other components of the match.

Controlled shots are way too accurate and strong(from 20 shots i can hit the same spot 17 times cmon...), yeah i admit it FOR top players because there isnt good enough keeper to catch those shots. As it says in the description of the video Neuer skills should be the lowest level in terms of keeping these.

And it wouldnt bother me if other shooting types would be so arcadey too but thats not the case so it is a big bug for me and for others im sure. There was no such thing before in PES and not even in FIFA so i dont get it why dont you bother you guys that there is a two button super combo in the game.

Im pretty sure most of you guys started Myclub and ML and you dont play with these top players but i always play with top clubs and its hell of a annoying to push 3 times this button combination in a match in 30 yrds from more or less clean situation and i just gonna win the game.

With the likes of Blackett, a goalkeeper isnt that easy i admit it but that doesnt mean the likes of RVP should be superhuman even against keepers like De Gea. btw the result is more or less the same with Neuer too.

and no doesnt matter how many defenders are in your arse you can make shots like this during matches, hell even the keeper gets distracted with all the other components of the match.

Controlled shots are way too accurate and strong(from 20 shots i can hit the same spot 17 times cmon...), yeah i admit it FOR top players because there isnt good enough keeper to catch those shots. As it says in the description of the video Neuer skills should be the lowest level in terms of keeping these.

And it wouldnt bother me if other shooting types would be so arcadey too but thats not the case so it is a big bug for me and for others im sure. There was no such thing before in PES and not even in FIFA so i dont get it why dont you bother you guys that there is a two button super combo in the game.

Im pretty sure most of you guys started Myclub and ML and you dont play with these top players but i always play with top clubs and its hell of a annoying to push 3 times this button combination in a match in 30 yrds from more or less clean situation and i just gonna win the game.

I see your point.. I can sometimes feel that "overpowered" feel with top rated players. I would like to see whether the controlled shot mechanism (press R2 + shot) also causes this overpowered feel.

If i am not mistaken in PES 6, it is shot then R2.. i mean probably need some skills.. anyway check this..

YouTube - PES6 Skills: Xtreme R2 Shooting

I think PES 2015 recycle some assets from PES 6 :SMUG:

3 solutions for you:

1) Don't use basic shooting - use advanced or manual.
2) Don't use the top teams (so much).
3) Don't use the finesse shot - a.k.a. 'the two-button super combo'.

If you don't like any of those solutions, well you're simply too hard to please. In my opinion you should man-up and use manual shooting. :BLEH:

You are RVP and there are no defenders to close your angle or take your balance away. Should be that easy to score.

Shooting is not overpowered guys. Try playing with diffenrent teams and players and judge the shot by the situation...

Couldnt agree more, top players should score with ease when not challenged and specially in good angles with their prefered foot.

@Brunnoce Nonsense sorry, we dont look for the same joy i guess.

@Houldey And why bringing up manual when i already stated my opinion on that?

I posted a pes2015 video and a pes6 video as references who still dont understand what i would like to see is blind or doesnt care or plays on manual since ever. Also sent these to Bhatti too with not much hope.

Tbh i came t the conclusion as it was mentioned above shots arent that random especialy controlled ones. And its probably due to the very basic ball physics. Not the Gks fault or the top players. Its jus like there is not enough variation in it and they left the overpowered situations in to please the mass with the blast shots. Especialy after last year remember where you couldnt score outside the box.
Btw it concerns me now that in two yrs they cant get the shoiting straight and balanced in a footy game.

For me there is no joy to score 3 super goals in every game after a while...no challenge, no joy.

Back
Top Bottom