[General Discussion] What have you been playing this week?

After playing quite a bit of Sim City 2013 (Not such a bad game, just not a good Simcity game) I went all in in RTS games these past couple of weeks:

- COH 1 (still one of the best) and COH3
- HW: Deserts of Kharak
- Halo Wars 1 & 2
- AoE4
- Steel Division 1 & 2
- World in Conflict
- Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle Earth 2
- Installed C&C 3 from Gamepass but it only runs in 800x600 resolution. If I change it crashes so I uninstalled
- Gave a try to the demo of Tempest Rising and looks promising
- Not RTS but tried Headquarters: WW2 (XCOM like but in WW2). Was pretty good.

I've enjoyed most of them but I used to be better at RTS, I'm struggling with a lot of them in normal difficulty.

After playing quite a bit of Sim City 2013 (Not such a bad game, just not a good Simcity game) I went all in in RTS games these past couple of weeks:

- Halo Wars 1 & 2
- AoE4
- Steel Division 1 & 2
- World in Conflict
- Installed C&C 3 from Gamepass but it only runs in 800x600 resolution. If I change it crashes so I uninstalled

I've enjoyed most of them but I used to be better at RTS, I'm struggling with a lot of them in normal difficulty.
And I though I am going on a rampage when I decide to go through a particular gaming genre! :LOL:

Fair play to you!

Well, let's say a certain TV series has me wanting and playing Fallout 4 again.
GOT NO FUCKING TIME FOR IT!
+1

I got Fallout 3 GOTY and Fallout New Vegas with all DLC. On steam sale. Fallout 4 do I had yet and wanted to play it again.
Trying F3 GOTY and it didn't launch. New Vegas not tryed. Fallout 4 was CTD without any error message some minutes after creating my character.

:RANT:

- Halo Wars 1 & 2
- AoE4
- Steel Division 1 & 2
- World in Conflict

love COH, but never tried 2 or 3. are they just as good?

I've been playing a bit of “Dirt to Daytona” for GameCube recently and I think that despite its age it still holds up pretty well even against some more recent titles like “NASCAR 21 Ignition” (not that it takes much in that case).

If you haven't seen it, here it is:

Last edited:
Completed The Quarry yesterday night, half of the protagonists didn't survive. For me, that's actually a pretty good ratio.

Still playing Assassins Creed Odyssey. About 25 hours in and surprisingly still having fun.

I had been playing FS22, Dead Island 2, Fallout 4, Arma Reforger and Manor Lords. All on my PC.

But I give totally up with EA FC 24. It is so facking annoying that EA bring every two weeks a new TU and you have to wait round about another week that the mods was updated. And everytime you have to start a new carrer.

Hey €A I have a message for you: 🖕

I've been enjoying the new changes to diablo 4 after shelving it 6 months ago because i found it a slog. Has been entertaining so far, will see how much it lasts.

Looking forward to trying ghost of tsushima this weekend as i still log in to do a boss run in sekiro once in a while

Back to playing V-Rising after the full 1.0 release.
They have added some new bosses and changed some of the armour so there is now different kinds rather than just this is a newer level.
Also changed the way that spells and magic are unlocked so it is more like a progressive RPG than it was before.

Key bindings have changed as well, which was a little annoying.
But still the same great game it always has been.

Once I finish this then I might go back to Valheim but the 2nd play through of that was such a chore - And certainly not as great as I remembered it.

Back
Top Bottom