[General Discussion] Evo Radar - New games, trailers & rumours

Made by one guy... How?

Afaik game was started as a one man project but now the guy has more devs working on it. I think this one will be a huge success and they'll have a lot funds to improve it during early access. Good to see indie devs trying to save the gaming industry. All big companies are a disgrace now.

So Warhorse studios reveals their new game at 20:00 pm tonight
Everyone, including me hopes for Kingdom Come 2

Edit: to pumped up, its tomorrow the reveal is...

Last edited:
So Warhorse studios reveals their new game at 20:00 pm tonight
Everyone, including me hopes for Kingdom Come 2

If you ask me, I would think it will be a wildwest (like RDR or RDR2) game when I see the horse and the horseman on the picture.
But we will see.

And at the end after KC1 I trust the devs, that the new one will be have the same quality like KC1 - so a very good one.

If you ask me, I would think it will be a wildwest (like RDR or RDR2) game when I see the horse and the horseman on the picture.
But we will see.

And at the end after KC1 I trust the devs, that the new one will be have the same quality like KC1 - so a very good one.
Hopefully not going down EA/Bethesda etc way with online and lootboxes

Where is the blood, lads? First part combat, even tho awesome, felt like we were swinging wooden weapons. Little snippet of combat in this clip looks exactly the same.
I was hoping for dismemberment, or AT THE VERY LEAST - blood.

Made by one guy... How?

WOW, not really my type of game, but something about the detail of it, the scope and how this guy reviews it, really looks good. Thanks for turning me onto this reviewer as he's great. Halfway through he rants about modern snowflakes and not being able to say the "R" word, ha. Oh just read on and see you mention the same! I agree with him though, the modern world is a mess. Corporations destroying everything good, people censoring everyone. It's why we need to play retro games, or better still pretend we are the lord of a manor in some distant time to distract ourselves from it all the nonsense.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom