Forum software updated

i had some troubles visiting the forum with opera in the last few days (about a week).
dunno if it's related to the update... neither if it can be an useful info for u guys, but anyway :))

btw it just happens with opera. no problems at all when i use firefox.

Stef, that looks like the o2 vs Safari fight all over again, assuming you're in Safari?

lo zio, cheers for the report. I use Opera myself and it's been ok, what problems have you been getting?

lo zio, cheers for the report. I use Opera myself and it's been ok, what problems have you been getting?

well, basically 2 times out of 3, the pages just don't load. i keep refreshing them... then i give up and turn to firefox.

i haven't experienced this issues with any other sites with opera, so i guess it's a forum issue and not my pc issue. :))

Ok thanks for the info, I'll keep an eye out for it.

Couldn't be arsed to create a new thread for this but, since the FIFA forum was introduced, and the forum Other Football Games just changed to Other Games, the forum picture on the left remained the same, pic of sensible soccer. Seeing as it's now not just football games I think the picture should change too. Golf or RPG or FPS or something maybe?

Any suggestions? I did this Bioshock one but the size of it makes it harder to recognise at first glance.

Attachments

• bioshock_e.gif
    bioshock_e.gif
    3 KB · Views: 54
Yeah, not bad that. Will there be a selection of them and then a public vote to decide the winner? :DD I'd like to see a UFC one, Golf one and Rainbow Six one! ;))

Yeah, not bad that. Will there be a selection of them and then a public vote to decide the winner? :DD
No. :P

Pacman sounds good if we can find a good image. I checked the first page of Google image results and I'm all out of ideas. Perhaps a ghost from the game would be better.

20080115_pac_man_18.jpg

Oooh full screen approach.

Attachments

• pacman1.gif
    pacman1.gif
    2 KB · Views: 32
  • pacman2.gif
    pacman2.gif
    2.1 KB · Views: 33
Aye the first one is too small but is the second one good enough?

Back
Top Bottom