Forum software updated

Mart

Executive Janitor
Staff
28 February 2002
NYC
Darlington FC
Let me know if anything seems to be broken. With the forum software.

Hugs.

Since the update Mart, the chatbox won't open in it's own window when I click on it :((.

• Staff
Did you try clicking it harder? I'll look into it tonight.

Ok this might be a one off but I just got that AJAX error.

Havnt seen that in a while

Oh boobs. That should be fixed now too.

I don't know if it's because of the vB update but since yesterday afternoon I'm getting logged out after 10-20 minutes. I can log in again, but it's a bit annoying. ;))
I tested it now on two computers but both have the same problem.
Anyone else got this?

I don't know if it's because of the vB update but since yesterday afternoon I'm getting logged out after 10-20 minutes. I can log in again, but it's a bit annoying. ;))
I tested it now on two computers but both have the same problem.
Anyone else got this?

Everything's fine here (Firefox).

Try clearing the cookies for this site and check again how it goes after the next login.

mart i got redirected to some phishing site from here... FYI
Can you let me know if it happens again and provide as much info as possible? I've not seen it happen myself so can't work out what's causing it.

Can you let me know if it happens again and provide as much info as possible? I've not seen it happen myself so can't work out what's causing it.

ok cool, it was weird... but hasnt happend since. Maybe it was from anoteher tab i had open, i will let you know if it happens again, otherwise keep up the good work my man

I'm not convinced it's from here to be honest. Not trying to sound patronising but are you sure the computer's clear from any spyware or similar? Unless someone else gets it I can't see it being here.

If it happens again can you tell me which adverts are being displayed on here? They're the only bits of code that could generate redirects and were responsible for that survey pop-up we kept getting.

I'll keep my eyes peeled in the meantime, though, for any dodgy shenanigans. Without clicking on the link I'm pretty sure I don't love Sandi.

Back
Top Bottom