Football Manager 2012

I'm not sure but I think you only need to set it to offline once, and then it creates an offline profile. Once you've got that profile, I think you're fine to leave the setting and it'll detect the offline profile anyway.

I might be wrong but give it a try tonight.

I'm getting really pissed off with the logo pack, still only showing the large logos and not the small ones. So hard to get any info googling it, seems like others have problems, but there seems to be no answers?

Does everybody else put the file in the same place?

I have it at sports interactive/football manager 2012/graphics/pictures/logos/

Is this right, I literally put the graphics folder in the football manager 2012 folder?

So weird why the large logos do work and the small ones don't? or the competition logos!

I'm getting really pissed off with the logo pack, still only showing the large logos and not the small ones. So hard to get any info googling it, seems like others have problems, but there seems to be no answers?

Does everybody else put the file in the same place?

I have it at sports interactive/football manager 2012/graphics/pictures/logos/

Is this right, I literally put the graphics folder in the football manager 2012 folder?

So weird why the large logos do work and the small ones don't? or the competition logos!

I'm struggling with my facepack. Pretty sure I have it in the right place like where you said. But I get some pics but not all.

Bobby, I think I read somewhere that you need to change any .PNG files to .png. From uppercase to lowercase. If you have any like that.

I'm struggling with my facepack. Pretty sure I have it in the right place like where you said. But I get some pics but not all.

Bobby, I think I read somewhere that you need to change any .PNG files to .png. From uppercase to lowercase. If you have any like that.

Cheers Becanes, they all look lowercase already.

I have read something where it might be because I didn't extract straight to the folder (I extracted and then copied it over into the folder). So I am giving this a go now, hopefully it works :DD

No problems here with small logos, all displaying fine.

Mine are just in graphics/logos but I don't think file structure matters as long as the config.xml files are seperated.

No problems here with small logos, all displaying fine.

Mine are just in graphics/logos but I don't think file structure matters as long as the config.xml files are seperated.

There was a seperate config file in the small folder, so I am not sure?

I will wait until this has extracted and then see, I am praying it is ok.

Anybody got any recomendations on skins? any new ones for 2012 or any good ones that work from 2011?

If not, you could try deleting/moving your logos and downloading my pack and see if that helps?

Dags is right, as long as the .xml file points to the right location I believe the folder can be stored anywhere...

Also with Steam, if I'm online it'll connect fine, and if i'm offline playing in my car it just says it has no internet connection and asks if I want to restart in Offline Mode and then works fine.

The transfer trick is too sign players completly on a 48 month deal with no money paid upfront.

If you got a transfer budget of £30M you actually have about £100M.
As what happens is when you complete the deal you only need the money in the bank to pay the Agent fee and Signing on fee, which varies from player to player.

So lets say you want to buy Tevez for £50m, he will want about £2m agent fee and about £3m signing on fee so when you complete the transfer you only actually just spent £5m.
Therefore you now have £25m left in your transfer kitty.
The best thing about doing these deals as well is you don't actually lose that much money every month either.

It's football the Peter Risdale way...
Ah but you'll be financially screwed in a few years, or that club will anyway.

Like it has been said: the Ridsdale way...gamble on the fleshpots of the CL and you could succeed. I'm tempted to try that...still have to make a choice. Atletico Madrid seems the right team to try this gungho way of managing...

Yah that sounds like an exploit so I wouldn't either.

Anyway, Damn you guys and this thread!!! I keep saying it on the evo-web home page when I log in and I had no intention to because it tempts me to buy FM12 and waste many precious hours away! lol

It's just TOO tempting! I think I'm gonna cave in.... :(

For the first time im going all fantasy this year... been playing realisticly since CM 97-98... this year i just fell like going fantasy and playing a Europa Super League(built it myself with the editor).. will start with Everton at division 3... lets see if i can bring them to the real show at D1....

Dags! help me! Extracting straight to the folder didn't help.

can I download the one you use please? :))

It works! completely different file than what I had! and took a fraction of the time to download and install aswell.

are there any other packs you suggest? (if its not too cheeky to ask for your download linky thing? :DD)

Thank you Dagsy!!

Got the game! :D

Couldn't resist. Been playing around with it for past 2 hours to see what's new and whatnot and it does look like a very polished game indeed Gerd! One major surprising thing though was I selected Lille to start off and the board expected the defending champs to only reach a 'respectable' league position (Finish top half basically! Not even a Europa league spot!) Gladly accepted! :D

That was just for my test game though to see how graphics look etc... all looks good. Don't know if I'll start with them for the real game.

Now it's time to PIMP this game up with grahpics because it looks VERY dull without face-packs etc.

@Dags, thanks for the links. Was gonna ask for the same things as Bobby. Would that License file take care of the the FCP and SBL (Porto & Benfica) BS and all the other licensing problems like Europa league being called Euro CUP?

And seriously, no face mega packs are out yet?

Portuguese leagues can't be touched AFAIK. Long names have to stay as they are, but not sure if the lnc files fix that?

I haven't seen the 4.0 facepack yet, no :(

What's the 4.0? Is there a smaller less updated 3.0 Facepack for FM12? I don't mind using that. Right now very few players have faces (as it's like it was in default game)

The portoguese thing sucks if true though I suppose if one really cares, they can always fix it with the editor which I don't even have far this year as I have to manually and separately download it from Steam.

I took the LNC files and put them in the data/db/1200 folder of the actual program files part of FM (not the Documents part which is where we put graphics), hopefully that should fix the fake stuff including Dutch/German NT? Gonna test it out soon.

Any links to any good or best facepack out there right now would be much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom