Football Manager 2012

Resigned at Schalke manager after a shocking spell in charge. I think I finished with an 8% win ratio!

Few weeks later the Charlton manager was sacked after they lost the League One playoff final, so I've opted to drop down a few divisions and take charge of my team :)).

Just about to start the 2015/16 season now...

Decided to just make my own tactic this time cos I don't get involved enough when I just download a 'Plug & Play'. Obviously, first game back will be with Newcastle. I need to bring a new CM in though. Any suggestions on a budget of £10m guys?

For the game? £19.99 via. Steam. Found out earlier on it was on offer for £8.99 mid-March :(

That's very weird. I'd already bid £2.5m for him :LOL:

Not weird at all. I've already managed the Magpies and he was one of my signings so I guess he's a perfect fit for Newcastle. :)

Currently playing with my town team Estoril. Won Liga Orangina (you know, the Portuguese nPower Championship) and now I'm 12th in Liga ZON Sagres.

newcastlevwolvessplitviu.png

He scores when he wants...

FM 12 is the best version of FM for a very long time but still has the lack that the computer should be able to learn your tactics quicker and like all FM's, FM 12 has a certain formation where you will win the majority of games if you play it.

On arriving back at The Valley I saw the squad needed quite a lot of shaping up. Released a few players and brought quite a few in:

ScreenShot2012-04-11at145038.png

I always create my own tactics, and this time I've decided to go for a very attacking 4-4-2 formation with wingers, aiming to get the ball down and play it around and dominate possession:

ScreenShot2012-04-11at145238.png

And so far the season is going very well indeed:

ScreenShot2012-04-11at145017.png

Was delighted with that win against Wolves, we both put out strong first team lineups too.

Just finished my third season with Blackburn Rovers and managed to win the Premier League! Spent the three seasons building a team around my preferred 4-2-3-1 formation. I bought players with specific stats which suited the way that I wanted to play, with very limited budgets I had to focus in on young and upcoming players.

No other game gives you the sense of achievement that FM does, now looking forward to a champions league campaign and hopefully a little higher transfer budget.

Nicely done.

How the fuck did Bournemouth get to the final?!

I honestly have no idea :LOL:

Since then I've also won the FA Cup (Ipswich in the final; both cup runs were very, very, very kind to me) & finished 3rd in the league! :D Champions League back on Tyneside.

During pre-season I've improved my coaching team & signed the highly rated Erick Torres & an old FM favourite of mine in Yaya Sanogo. Also brought Jonny Evans in on loan. Very happy with those signings.

In the meaning, Guthrie has been sold & Gosling/Cairney have been loaned out for the season.

Back
Top Bottom