FIFA/EASFC and PES/eFootball: Contrast & Compare

Looks like another year without buying FIFA.
Had 5 games yesterday with a mate,and it's nowhere near Pes.
Looks good,plays very clunky and non organic.
These two games are miles apart.
And yes,I'm more,much more Pes than FIFA,but I still consider FIFA 16 (except over powered CPU passing) as one of the best games released.
FIFA will FIFA, Pes will Pes,but it's not really a competiton this year.
Still a better game than FIFA 17,but then again,most games are.
I'd probably enjoy this if a was a FUT kid,but I'm not.

I would say the two games are miles different - PES is wide open, end to end football. Loads of space and next to no fouling system on single player bar the odd random one here and there - FIFA has a far superior contact system - FIFA probably feels "clunky" due to the space available in PES, i feel i have to stop and hold the ball in fifa where as PES i know i can sprint down the line unchallenged . PES shooting is stale , very similar animations and shot types, especially on manual where as basic is too easy.
At the end of the day it depends on what you want from both a football game and a package, for me PES has this ability to look superb at times but when you really look at it, its all very samey including the same issues as last year. FIFA for me is far more realistic in terms of animations and player movement and contact - and shooting is just no contest with the amount of variation of shots, misses and goals.

Then there is the presentation, I admit PES player models are better but overall presentation no contest again. I know it doesn't make a football game alone but having some form of accurate atmosphere really adds to the experience

That said everyone wants something different and i respect that, but lets not pretend that PES is realistic/sim like because it isnt

Last edited:
I would say the two games are miles different - PES is wide open, end to end football. Loads of space and next to no fouling system on single player bar the odd random one here and there - FIFA has a far superior contact system - FIFA probably feels "clunky" due to the space available in PES, i feel i have to stop and hold the ball in fifa where as PES i know i can sprint down the line unchallenged . PES shooting is stale , very similar animations and shot types, especially on manual where as basic is too easy.
At the end of the day it depends on what you want from both a football game and a package, for me PES has this ability to look superb at times but when you really look at it, its all very samey including the same issues as last year. FIFA for me is far more realistic in terms of animations and player movement and contact - and shooting is just no contest with the amount of variation of shots, misses and goals.

That said everyone wants something different and i respect that, but lets not pretend that PES is realistic/sim like because it isnt
What you have said here sums up PES for me.

So you really think 18 is a sim?
Did you consider 17 to be that as well?
The game that had the CPU shielding the ball for 90 Min?
Like i said Pes will Pes and FIFA will FIFA
Oil and vinegar
In my mind FIFA hasn't released anything "SIM" like since 16
17 was horrible,this one to fresh to make a judgment on yet,I'll admit that.

So you really think 18 is a sim?
Did you consider 17 to be that as well?
The game that had the CPU shielding the ball for 90 Min?
Like i said Pes will Pes and FIFA will FIFA
Oil and vinegar
In my mind FIFA hasn't released anything "SIM" like since 16
17 was horrible,this one to fresh to make a judgment on yet,I'll admit that.

First point - do i think (FIFA?) 18 is sim - in terms of contact- realistic shots, scuff shots etc - much more that PES - not sure sim is the right word as my personal opinion is we will never be able to simulate football in a game - maybe representation of the game is better.
17 was rubbish - PES was better but still had glaring faults - every FIFA prior to that back to 08 was better than PES - prior to 08 it was PES and ISS before that
PES will be PES and FIFA will be FIFA ? Disagree with the statement as FIFA has vastly improved since the "old days" and is a shadow of its formal self where as a lot of old school PES players believe its gone backwards in terms of stat football

First point - do i think (FIFA?) 18 is sim - in terms of contact- realistic shots, scuff shots etc - much more that PES - not sure sim is the right word as my personal opinion is we will never be able to simulate football in a game - maybe representation of the game is better.
17 was rubbish - PES was better but still had glaring faults - every FIFA prior to that back to 08 was better than PES - prior to 08 it was PES and ISS before that
PES will be PES and FIFA will be FIFA ? Disagree with the statement as FIFA has vastly improved since the "old days" and is a shadow of its formal self where as a lot of old school PES players believe its gone backwards in terms of stat football
And I don't agree on Pes being end to end,that's not really true mate,set it up right and it's not.
Play FIFA out of the box,and what do you have?
End to end is my guess,like I saw yesterday.
The quote FIFA will will FIFA etc is a remark in the stance we consumers protect and defend our games,like I do,and like you do.
Baseline for me is that FIFA,in my opinion,and that's important here,my opinion,is I think FIFA has gone backwards since 16.
That was the height of the franchise.
Will they surpass that on 18?
Don't know,to early to judge,I based my opinion on my gaming last night,and I don't think it's a better game than that,it's new and shiny,so far it's not a step up from 16.
Fix fouls on Pes and you'll have a fantastic game,don't expect you to agree,FIFA will FIFA etc,not targeted at you personally,but I think you know what I mean,just like I know in other threads.

Long post,sorry for that,once again,my personal opinion.
I don't consider FIFA 18 to be very good,right now that is,who knows what patches and tweaks will do,but not very optimistic on that since gaming experience hardly is aimed at us anymore,more for the card collecting kids.
Hope you enjoy it,thats what matters at the end of the day.
And same for me.
Good post though Hitman

Last edited:
Yes you can set up the teams in pes to play better but its way too much work to edit every single team individually. Where as in fifa it is easier with sliders

Yes you can set up the teams in pes to play better but its way too much work to edit every single team individually. Where as in fifa it is easier with sliders
I agree,but as a Pes player I don't mind,would love to have a perfect game out of the box.
Sliders are a great addition to FIFA,but do they solve a core issue?
In 16 no matter what you did with pass speed,first touch error,pass accuracy,CPU would still have 90-94 % in passing.
If that was Pes general word on the street would be "Broken"

I think my main issue with Pes this year and last year was how samey things went, when playing offline modes. You end up attacking the same ways, your players move statically, regardless of what instructions you give them. Maintain formation or free form, doesn't matter a thing. You score the same looking goals over and over again. Looking at my old videos of Pes 5 and 6, not trying to be nostalgic or sentimental, but every goal looks a bit different from the rest, there was a soul to every match and every goal. I just don't feel that now. There's a very good game in there somewhere with Pes 2018, but it's just screwed up by not being balanced right - stats not mattering, formations not mattering, scripting etc. So many of the elements that made the old titles great just not working anymore, sadly.

I haven't preferred a FIFA over a Pes since FIFA 09, but have so far played the fifa demo to death, really like the gameplay of it. Feels fresh, it has an organic flow that Pes is missing this year, in my opinion. Give it a month or so though, and I'll probably be back complaining about a lot of stuff. :P

I see loads of 6-2, 8-4, 4-5 scores on multiplayer matches in Fifa topic. Well, imagine if that was Pes, imagine how people would cry so loud that the game is fundamentally broken.

Yet it's weird that i read people say:"learn to defend" while it's frankly even too clear that long range shooting is really broken much more than it was or it has even been in Pes and keepers have many flaws.

Just think about it. I think you are way too forgiving with Fifa and way too critic with Pes. Zee was absolutely right, sadly.

PES is very end-to-end counter attacking football. Always has been really, even when it was a great game back in the PS2 days. Fun as hell back then though. Now, not as much.

I think my main issue with Pes this year and last year was how samey things went, when playing offline modes. You end up attacking the same ways, your players move statically, regardless of what instructions you give them. Maintain formation or free form, doesn't matter a thing. You score the same looking goals over and over again. Looking at my old videos of Pes 5 and 6, not trying to be nostalgic or sentimental, but every goal looks a bit different from the rest, there was a soul to every match and every goal. I just don't feel that now. There's a very good game in there somewhere with Pes 2018, but it's just screwed up by not being balanced right - stats not mattering, formations not mattering, scripting etc. So many of the elements that made the old titles great just not working anymore, sadly.

I haven't preferred a FIFA over a Pes since FIFA 09, but have so far played the fifa demo to death, really like the gameplay of it. Feels fresh, it has an organic flow that Pes is missing this year, in my opinion. Give it a month or so though, and I'll probably be back complaining about a lot of stuff. :P

Same with me. I tend to absolutely love PES at first, but then it tires on me for the exact reasons you mention. Plus some of the defensive AI drives me nuts.

I see loads of 6-2, 8-4, 4-5 scores on multiplayer matches in Fifa topic. Well, imagine if that was Pes, imagine how people would cry so loud that the game is fundamentally broken.

Yet it's weird that i read people say:"learn to defend" while it's frankly even too clear that long range shooting is really broken much more than it was or it has even been in Pes and keepers have many flaws.

Just think about it. I think you are way too forgiving with Fifa and way too critic with Pes. Zee was absolutely right, sadly.

Thing is, what you're referring to are a lot of people exaggerating and picking out the worst examples to make their case.

I've played a couple dozen online FIFA seasons matches, and even more offline. While online can be a goalfest, it's not every game. And really, FIFA has always been an end-to-end game online, with high scorelines fairly common.

And I have no idea why people are saying long range shots and keepers are broken or that flawed. I don't see that. At all. In the several dozen matches I've played, I've yet to see any keeper howler, and I've not seen any thing to indicate long range shots are that big an issue.

People like to latch on to one instance of something being wrong and make it seem like it's a constant issue. All it takes is a dozen people posting one example and people run with it as if it's happening all the time. It's B.S. mostly.

That's not to say FIFA isn't imbalanced, but 1) it wouldn't take much to improve it a lot through a patch, and we all know a patch will arrive sooner than later, just like every year; and 2) offline isn't the same experience as online and can be "fixed" a good bit through sliders.

So, I went to the FIFA thread, and these are the posts I'm seeing from the last 24 hours alone - and they're practically one after the other:

People on Operation Sports forum saying this is extremely easy in Legendary even on Manual.
if they patch this, it'll be a fantastic game - and with the ridiculous scorelines being posted, you've got to hope it'll happen.
FIFA 18 match sim is broken. Look at the league table and the top goal scorers. EA always have to fuck up something.
The overall attitude defensively, primarily from the defensive back line, is needing attention. This is evident with the simplistic driven pass straight to a forward, who has moved 2-3 yards off of his mark. The defender in this case should continue to push into him, but instead, he hangs back. This allows the forward to either turn, or find a streaking run somewhere else.
So true IMO about the driven passes being the worst addition to gameplay in recent years. The way the AI uses the is horrible too.
So I bought the Ronaldo edition(PC) because I couldn't wait for 3 more days. My kid was still at school and I tried to play against com(world class). It felt that this is not the same game. It felt terrible.
Really can't get into FIFA this year.. Played about 7 hours of the 10 hour trial with full game to unlock soon.. The defending to me is just completely broken, it is too easy to both concede and score.

Sorry, but as far as I'm concerned, this theory that FIFA isn't criticised as much as PES is total garbage. That's not even all the negative comments, and one of those posts is from @Matt10, someone whose opinion I'd hope is respected.

Yes, there's the odd comment like "you need to learn how to defend". Do you know what happens in the PES thread when someone mentions the constant AI chipped-through-balls? "Learn how to set your team up." It's the same fucking thing.

I feel like this "FIFA doesn't get criticised" argument - despite the evidence to the absolute contrary - comes from PES fans who are just fed up of "their game" being criticised. I genuinely think there's a group of those guys who don't even see the posts I've quoted, they just glide past them subconsciously, looking for the praise.

But it's a forum for discussion. Criticism is going to happen (what's the point otherwise). But this "moaning about the moaning" needs to go.

I get the feeling that a few people would love to say (and have said) things like "stop saying you don't like it and go play FIFA". But it could just as easily be said, "go and play the game you love so much instead of posting here telling us you love it". Both of those arguments are ridiculous.

You've got to remember that this is Evo-Web, so the vast majority are here to discuss PES, and love PES - so we're also likely to see extremes of opinion. A) People who scream that PES is incredible no matter what, and B) people who scream that they've been personally insulted by Konami and that now they're going to buy FIFA as a protest vote, who then scream that FIFA's incredible.

Like a dumped guy going out with a new girl and taking photos of them to send to the ex going "ISN'T SHE SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU" (despite her face being way less realistic). But in his heart, he just wants the ex back, and wishes she hadn't simplified her AI and - wait, that doesn't work.

Last edited:
Either way, I feel like this "FIFA doesn't get criticised" argument - despite the clear fucking criticism (!!!) - comes from PES fans who are just fed up of "their game" being criticised. But it's a forum for discussion. It's going to happen. It's just as easy for critics to say "go and play the game you love and stop going on about it" as it is for the people who love it to say "stop moaning and go play FIFA".

Are you really comparing these few posts to the overwhelming flow of negativity there is on Pes official topic for every single little bit? I had to force myself from posting until now because there is so much negativity it's impossible to discuss, seems like the game is totally broken in every single part.

I don't care if we are on evo web or not, if there is a HUGE issue both in Fifa and Pes i would like to see a similar reaction from fans. If i was someone who had to choose a game between Pes and Fifa reading on here i would have the idea Pes is a 2 or 3/10 game and Fifa is a 9-10/10 game. That is unfair to Pes, that's what i don't like.

While online can be a goalfest, it's not every game. And really, FIFA has always been an end-to-end game online, with high scorelines fairly common.

This is online i'm talking about. I am watching streams and the average score is something like 5-2. It's way too unrealistic. But that's not just scores. The gameplay is totally attack oriented much more than in Pes. Fifa 17 online last year was not this bad, was much more balanced, so it's not like it's always been like this.

Comparing to Myclub scores and gameplay it seems like at least in Pes you have to build some football and not just run, run, run, shoot, score.

Also, nice sneaky idea creating a "contrast and compare" topic in Fifa section. It's obvious you are going to attract much more Fifa fans that won't lose the occasion to say how much worse Pes is.

A better idea would be to put a link to this topic in Pes section, too.

Last edited:
Are you really comparing these few posts to the overwhelming flow of negativity there is on Pes official topic for every single little bit?

A) It's not a few (negative FIFA) posts. It just isn't. I could go through the entire thread and repost every criticism (including my video from the beta of team tactics being totally ignored by the AI) and this would still be said.

I don't know what else I can do, when I'm quoting posts from less than 24 hours ago saying that the game is going to ship broken, essentially, because of the defending/scorelines, to convince you. So I just have to accept that you feel that way.

Yes, there is always a guy or two defending the things you and I might think are pretty game-breaking (e.g. the defending). Again, that's going on in the PES threads too (e.g. chipped through-balls). It's no different. But those guys are enjoying the game, at least. Good for them.

B) I see the opposite, probably because of my personal viewpoint. Guys posting videos (including those "PES 2018 Realism" videos that are really cool). Talking about how they play the game. I could quote all the positive posts from the last 24 hours in the PES 2018 thread but, again, there's no point. Your mind is made up.

Rockstrongo is posting his ML videos, PRO_TOO has posted a great one of his friends playing the game on manual (who are FIFA players), Xicpanad is talking about how he plays the game on Top Player and is loving it, and Tomj is talking about his EPL season.

Yes, there's a discussion about Matt10's current experiments changing the gameplay, but they're good-natured. Guys who are loving the game (like Rockstrongo) are giving feedback about their own tweaks.

The calm of the release storm has died down now. The known and oft-repeated failings are out there (lack of fouls and all that). I was going to say "it'll be the same for FIFA, watch", but in reality, we already know the major failings (the defence and the ease in scoring).

EDIT: Didn't see that comment from goalgerd sorry, that was a troll post. I get the feeling people think mods turn a blind eye to trolling like that, but we don't. We just have jobs... I wish someone had reported it, but people don't use the report button.

Do You Know what is funny with him? Its his first FIFA for years Lol. He has 0 experiance with this game. Lol

I don't know if that's the case, but maybe it's the "i hate you (even if i love you but i would like you to be much better)" syndrome @Chris Davies was talking about.

But honestly i don't really accept this. People shouldn't talk with their feelings like Pes hurt their souls. Let's look at the games for what they are, what is better in Pes, what is better in Fifa.

Saying Pes is only good two weeks until Fifa is out is shitposting to me, because it's disrepecting every Pes player like they are dumb or something for choosing the clearly inferior game.

Saying Pes is only good two weeks until Fifa is out is shitposting to me, because it's disrepecting every Pes player like they are dumb or something for choosing the clearly inferior game.
It is shitposting and I've deleted it now (as I've edited my post to say above).

It really frustrates me as a mod that people think we ignore posts like that. We fucking don't, I promise you - if someone had used the "report" button, it would have been deleted by now. We don't accept trolling, we just don't see everything.

I don't know what else I can do, when I'm quoting posts from less than 24 hours ago saying that the game is going to ship broken, essentially, because of the defending/scorelines, to convince you. So I just have to accept that you feel that way.

Like i said, it's a very small percentage of the total posts, about 10% or so. Would you please go and read the Pes topic days before release or upon release date?

It is shitposting and I've deleted it now (as I've edited my post to say above).

It really frustrates me as a mod that people think we ignore posts like that. We fucking don't, I promise you - if someone had used the "report" button, it would have been deleted by now. We don't accept trolling, we just don't see everything.

That is just one example. There are tons of people like him (ex Pes fans) that litter Pes discussion topic before the release posting how much better Pes was in "Ps2 days" and how much worse it is now. That is also why Pes discussion thread pre release is toxic to read.

Me, as Pes fan, (never really liked Fifa) never had thought to go in Fifa section and be so blunt about what i don't like in Fifa. I let Fifa fans enjoy their game, while it seems many Fifa and ex Pes fans feel the right to tell the stupid Pes fans they should stop supporting KONAMI and Pes.

Like i said, it's a very small percentage of the total posts, about 10% or so. Would you please go and read the Pes topic days before release or upon release date?
I honestly just see the current FIFA situation mirrored. People talking about what's "broken" (defending), people talking about how excited they are to get the game and when it's going to be posted out (confession, I'm one of those people, but I'm prepared for disappointment), and when the game is released to everyone... I bet we see the most hyperbolic stuff ever. Again, a mirror to the PES forum. ("Best game ever", "worst game ever", "I'm amazed", "I'm disgusted".)

That is just one example. There are tons of people like him (ex Pes fans) that litter Pes discussion topic before the release posting how much better Pes was in "Ps2 days" and how much worse it is now. That is also why Pes discussion thread pre release is toxic to read.
Please report this stuff - if it's not a genuine comparison and it's just "PES is shit now" it needs to go. We don't see everything and I only log in during the week, for example. Nobody wants to see posts like that. That's not to say criticism shouldn't be allowed because it absolutely has to be there IMO, but when it's blatant trolling (as the post I've just deleted was)... I'd hate it if anyone thought we encouraged that.

Lets try and remember, they are just video games, ladies and gentlemen.

We've got hurricanes destroying families lives in Florida, a President in control of the world who is a complete nutjob and terrorists blowing up things and we're all moaning because someone on the internet criticised a football video game that we like.

Seriously, get a grip people :)

There's no way that "our" criticism is anywhere near the massive shit storm,not critic,not genuinely concerns,just straight up shit posting coming from this end
And how many of us over here that are Pes players do you see do the same?
In comparison?

One example
The thread "best Pes game ever"
Pes players and players of both games posts their best Pes games.
Except one of the main shit posters on the forum,he post how bad Pes 17 is instead,not "this is my favourite games,I don't like 17"
Just Pes 17 is the top three worst games of all times
That's what we have to live with
Nicely sorted out by mods though,but I'm referring to general attitude vs opponent game,and FIFA vs ours is much worse

"We should all get along,we both love our games"
Like water and vinegar,it's not gonna happen.
A good thing idea would be to remove this section/thread,serves absolutely no purpose,just brings out the idiots.

Last edited:
One example
The thread "best Pes game ever"
Pes players and players of both games posts their best Pes games.
Except one of the main shit posters on the forum,he post how bad Pes 17 is instead,not "this is my favourite games,I don't like 17"
Just Pes 17 is the top three worst games of all times
That's what we have to live with
Nicely sorted out by mods though,but I'm referring to general attitude vs opponent game,and FIFA vs ours is much worse
Okay, I have to admit, I see your point, you're right.

We don't want that to happen, though - so all I can say, again, is please please please use the "report" button, and trust me, the mods hate that kind of thing just as much as anyone else.

Okay, I have to admit, I see your point, you're right.

We don't want that to happen, though - so all I can say, again, is please please please use the "report" button, and trust me, the mods hate that kind of thing just as much as anyone else.
I have no doubt in my mind that you and your fellow mods do,and it's not critique Vs you Chris or anyone else in staff.
It's just a reflection on the treatment some of us Pes players gets from the fifa crowd
I could use stronger words than FIFA crowd,but then again,i would be just as bad as them.
And by FIFA crowd I obviously don't mean the dedicated players who love their game and should keep doing so.
Shit posters/idiots/trolls,should be the proper names perhaps?

Wow... This is how you're destroying a forum completely.

A lot of kids in here.

I really can't understand why people always an arguing like we must find one winner?

In history, I always preferred PES. It was legendary. In these years, I am switching between the two titles a little. I pretty much think that FIFA is stronger where PES is lacking and PES is stronger in areas where FIFA are lacking.

I enjoy reading people’s opinion, but sometimes it’s pathetic.

Are you really comparing these few posts to the overwhelming flow of negativity there is on Pes official topic for every single little bit? I had to force myself from posting until now because there is so much negativity it's impossible to discuss, seems like the game is totally broken in every single part.

I don't care if we are on evo web or not, if there is a HUGE issue both in Fifa and Pes i would like to see a similar reaction from fans. If i was someone who had to choose a game between Pes and Fifa reading on here i would have the idea Pes is a 2 or 3/10 game and Fifa is a 9-10/10 game. That is unfair to Pes, that's what i don't like.

This is online i'm talking about. I am watching streams and the average score is something like 5-2. It's way too unrealistic. But that's not just scores. The gameplay is totally attack oriented much more than in Pes. Fifa 17 online last year was not this bad, was much more balanced, so it's not like it's always been like this.

Comparing to Myclub scores and gameplay it seems like at least in Pes you have to build some football and not just run, run, run, shoot, score.

Also, nice sneaky idea creating a "contrast and compare" topic in Fifa section. It's obvious you are going to attract much more Fifa fans that won't lose the occasion to say how much worse Pes is.

A better idea would be to put a link to this topic in Pes section, too.

A big difference between the FIFA and PES sides of this forum is the amount of activity - there's about 8,000 posts in the main PES thread and less than 2,000 in the FIFA one. That's probably a big reason why the negativity can stand out more - because there's literally more of it.

But like Chris said, it's the same shit in each thread. The complaining in the PES thread can just sound louder because of the greater volume.

And yeah, you're right that online can be a goalfest. Though there are some very good players who can play well defensively, for the most part there are boatloads of easy chances being created in multiplayer. It's the same single player but just way more exaggerated online because of how bad the vast majority of people are at defending.

And you're right, FIFA is massively imbalanced this year. They've done so much to improve/boost attacking play without doing near enough for defending.

That said, yes while it is more imbalanced than last year, it's still very much the same type of game as last year. More imbalanced yes, but still the same flavor in general.

But I think one of the important points in comparing PES vs FIFA is that for what they are trying to be FIFA does a much better job. They are both flawed, they are both imbalanced, they both have serious AI issues. If we're being objective, the quality of gameplay of each is essentially even overall; maybe one is marginally better depending upon your preferences.

But for people who want to play the highlight reel of elite football, to feel immersed in a realistic atmosphere, to have tons of different modes and options to choose from... to feel like you're playing a true AAA-quality game as an entire package - FIFA delivers this. But because PES has all its eggs in one basket - gameplay - it's always going to get heavily criticized when that's not as good as people want. Because PES only has gameplay to stand on, the disappointment is going to be heightened when the gameplay has some serious flaws, as it does. As both do.

Personally I find each game equally great and equally flawed in their own ways. But I tend to play more FIFA because of all the other things it adds. Plus, FIFA has the potential to be quite different and improved whenever EA releases its first major patch, which you'd think would happen within the next couple weeks based on the past.

Personally I find each game equally great and equally flawed in their own ways. But I tend to play more FIFA because of all the other things it adds.

Feel the same. Both games have their pros and cons on the field. FIFA just feels so much more authentic, fleshed out and entertaining to me, though. Not sure if it's the lack of presentation, licenses, authenticity or fact that it hasn't really progressed much over the past 10 years, but PES feels a bit empty and frivolous these days. I don't get that feeling with FIFA.

Wow... This is how you're destroying a forum completely.

A lot of kids in here.

I really can't understand why people always an arguing like we must find one winner?

In history, I always preferred PES. It was legendary. In these years, I am switching between the two titles a little. I pretty much think that FIFA is stronger where PES is lacking and PES is stronger in areas where FIFA are lacking.

I enjoy reading people’s opinion, but sometimes it’s pathetic.

I really think that is inaccurate. Majority have been civil and involved in a good debate. I always see Evo as a place where we're all in a pub that was supposed to be the book club location set up by @Chris Davies , but someone's found the liquor so we're just doing shots under the table. Those who come in to see what's going on just assume we're fighting, when we're really just enjoying eachother's company and having a passionate discussion. Maybe a shot glass gets broken here and there, but I always claim anything can be fixed with sliders :) .

Both games have no fouls, No midfield
Both games are targetting the pay2win youtube crowd
Both games need better AI
Both games need proper patching ASAP

Honours even to me

I wish I could combine the shot variety of FIFA with the passing variety of PES. Both have taken steps forward in those areas.

Back
Top Bottom