FIFA 23 Discussion Thread (PC Version)

ut is it normal that when playing the Champions League in a quick tournament I don't have the possibility to change the game plan using the directional crosses on the pad?

I always stay balanced...

I cannot change to defensive or ultra defensive nor to offensive or ultra offensive.
:RANT::RANT::RANT::RANT:

Guys Do you also have bad - blank fonts in real sociedad? I use eep 2.0 + fifer + esim
Can someone please upload latest squad file for this combo? Thanks
What is the best up to date patch combo in your opinion?

Guys Do you also have bad - blank fonts in real sociedad? I use eep 2.0 + fifer + esim
Can someone please upload latest squad file for this combo? Thanks
What is the best up to date patch combo in your opinion?
Here are the newest Transfers done. Just click open description and you will find EEP Squads.

Attachments

• unknown_2023.11.02-18.19.png
    unknown_2023.11.02-18.19.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 17
Is there a way to edit the squads for the World Cup 2022 mode? I'd like to add a player I created and make 2-3 other squad changes.

Hey guys I've been looking for a way to change commentary language in FIFA 23. I've tried several solutions posted online, even going into regedit, changing the language on steam (I play through steam/then linking to EA App).. But to no avail. I am playing a campaign with a created Italian team and would love to have Italian commentators, but I can't get it to work.. If anyone could give me a hand, don't hesitate to answer here or send me a PM. Thanks in advance! :TU:

Hey guys I've been looking for a way to change commentary language in FIFA 23. I've tried several solutions posted online, even going into regedit, changing the language on steam (I play through steam/then linking to EA App).. But to no avail. I am playing a campaign with a created Italian team and would love to have Italian commentators, but I can't get it to work.. If anyone could give me a hand, don't hesitate to answer here or send me a PM. Thanks in advance! :TU:
Inside the fifa directory there is a file called "Anadius"(if Anadius file isn't present in the game directory copy it from the _Commentaries Switcher folder)
You open it and "Language" appears inside. Change it to one of these.
"pt_PT,tr_TR,ko_KR,cs_CZ,zh_CN,zh_HK,da_DK,no_NO,sv_SE,en_US,pt_BR,de_DE,es_ES,fr_FR,it_IT,ja_JP,es_MX,nl_NL,pl_PL,ru_RU,ar_SA"

@FR3NZY7 Hi there! Thanks a lot for your help. I can't find the "Anadius" file or the Commentaries Switcher folder anywhere in the FIFA 23 directory.. I attach my directory structure as a reference..

1705446628097.png

@FR3NZY7 Hi there! Thanks a lot for your help. I can't find the "Anadius" file or the Commentaries Switcher folder anywhere in the FIFA 23 directory.. I attach my directory structure as
@FR3NZY7 Hi there! Thanks a lot for your help. I can't find the "Anadius" file or the Commentaries Switcher folder anywhere in the FIFA 23 directory.. I attach my directory structure as a reference..

a reference..

1. Press the Windows key + R to open the Run dialog box.
  2. Type "regedit" (without the quotes) in the field and press Enter. This will open the Registry Editor.
  3. Navigate to the following registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\EA Sports\FIFA 23
  4. Look for the "Locale" key and double-click it.
  5. Change the value to the language code of your preferred language. For example, if you want to switch to Spanish (Mexico), change the value to "es_MX".
  6. do the same thing in "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\EA Sports\FIFA 23" path.
  7. Go back to EA App and repair FIFA 23 files and it should download the new language pack.
  8. if you are on steam you need to change the language from steam + do these steps as well.
Or just use these 2 CMD command to change the language

reg add "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\EA Sports\FIFA 23" /v Locale /t REG_SZ /d es_MX /f

and

reg add "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\EA Sports\FIFA 23" /v Locale /t REG_SZ /d es_MX /f

it will do the work for you , this command will change the language to Spanish (Mexico)

but if you want to change to another language you can modify "es_MX" to one of these codes

• English (US): en_US
  • German: de_DE
  • Spanish (Spain): es_ES
  • Spanish (Mexico): es_MX
  • French: fr_FR
  • Italian: it_IT
  • Dutch: nl_NL
  • Polish: pl_PL
  • Portuguese (Portugal): pt_PT
  • Portuguese (Brazil): pt_BR
  • Russian: ru_RU
  • Japanese: ja_JP
  • Korean: ko_KR
  • Traditional Chinese: zh_TW
  • Simplified Chinese: zh_CN
  • Arabic: ar_SA
  • Czech: cs_CZ
  • Danish: da_DK
  • Finnish: fi_FI
  • Greek: el_GR
  • Hungarian: hu_HU
  • Norwegian: nb_NO
  • Swedish: sv_SE
  • Turkish: tr_TR

1. Press the Windows key + R to open the Run dialog box.
  2. Type "regedit" (without the quotes) in the field and press Enter. This will open the Registry Editor.
  3. Navigate to the following registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\EA Sports\FIFA 23
  4. Look for the "Locale" key and double-click it.
  5. Change the value to the language code of your preferred language. For example, if you want to switch to Spanish (Mexico), change the value to "es_MX".
  6. do the same thing in "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\EA Sports\FIFA 23" path.
  7. Go back to EA App and repair FIFA 23 files and it should download the new language pack.
  8. if you are on steam you need to change the language from steam + do these steps as well.
Or just use these 2 CMD command to change the language

reg add "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\EA Sports\FIFA 23" /v Locale /t REG_SZ /d es_MX /f

and

reg add "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\EA Sports\FIFA 23" /v Locale /t REG_SZ /d es_MX /f

it will do the work for you , this command will change the language to Spanish (Mexico)

but if you want to change to another language you can modify "es_MX" to one of these codes

• English (US): en_US
  • German: de_DE
  • Spanish (Spain): es_ES
  • Spanish (Mexico): es_MX
  • French: fr_FR
  • Italian: it_IT
  • Dutch: nl_NL
  • Polish: pl_PL
  • Portuguese (Portugal): pt_PT
  • Portuguese (Brazil): pt_BR
  • Russian: ru_RU
  • Japanese: ja_JP
  • Korean: ko_KR
  • Traditional Chinese: zh_TW
  • Simplified Chinese: zh_CN
  • Arabic: ar_SA
  • Czech: cs_CZ
  • Danish: da_DK
  • Finnish: fi_FI
  • Greek: el_GR
  • Hungarian: hu_HU
  • Norwegian: nb_NO
  • Swedish: sv_SE
  • Turkish: tr_TR
Hey there, thanks for your reply. :TU:

I followed all your instructions, even changed steam language to Italian (it downloaded a 1.5 GB update, which I am supposing it's the language pack), went into the registry and changed both indicated sections to it_IT, but then when I go to the game itself, there is no commentary, and the option of changing the language is still greyed out..

Wonder if I skipped any steps? I am playing through Steam (which connects to EA App simultaneously)

Hey there, thanks for your reply. :TU:

I followed all your instructions, even changed steam language to Italian (it downloaded a 1.5 GB update, which I am supposing it's the language pack), went into the registry and changed both indicated sections to it_IT, but then when I go to the game itself, there is no commentary, and the option of changing the language is still greyed out..

Wonder if I skipped any steps? I am playing through Steam (which connects to EA App simultaneously)
If you're playing through Steam, you can simply change the language in the game settings. There's no need to edit the registry in this case. Maybe your registry changes broke something.

Guys, I'm looking for a mod (compatible with the latest version of FIFA 23) which licenses Serie A (and any other unlicensed team)..

I was using EEP 23 but it is not compatible with Sudamericana and Libertadores (it crashes during second season), so I am looking for an alternative.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks! :TU:

Guys, I'm looking for a mod (compatible with the latest version of FIFA 23) which licenses Serie A (and any other unlicensed team)..

I was using EEP 23 but it is not compatible with Sudamericana and Libertadores (it crashes during second season), so I am looking for an alternative.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks! :TU:
Only Serie A, but a beginning. You´ll find inside the download Folder the Project File. So apply the mod to any TU you will need it. A licensing mod you request, Bro...hmm. With South American I can´t remember that such one was made last season. But I take a look in my File storage for FIFA 23. Maybe I have overseen something.

https://dl.fifa-infinity.com/fifa-23/fifa-23-serie-a-license-mod/

EDIT: Should be your best choice, Bro @millossobek

https://www.imstudiomods.com/fifa-23-ims-mod

Screenshot (166).png

Last edited:
Hi, I have a problem with fifa23 pc, up to 2 days everything worked correctly or it no longer starts the EEP - fifer and any other type of mod.
I also updated FIFA mod manager and reinstalled the game, applied the mods and inserted the string in the properties but it no longer reads anything. The game starts without installing the mods, could it be due to the anti-cheat or something else?

Hi, I have a problem with fifa23 pc, up to 2 days everything worked correctly or it no longer starts the EEP - fifer and any other type of mod.
I also updated FIFA mod manager and reinstalled the game, applied the mods and inserted the string in the properties but it no longer reads anything. The game starts without installing the mods, could it be due to the anti-cheat or something else?
Hi bro, same thing happened to me, and here's how I solved it.

- Verfied game files on Steam. (I made backups of my saves just in case)
- I downloaded Live Editor FIFA 23 (available here) and ran it along with the Mod Manager and the EEP mods.

And it worked now. According to the EEP Discord Server, it is due to some changes in the EA App, but they will be releasing a stand-alone version only for Mod Manager in the future. :TU:

- I downloaded Live Editor FIFA 23 (available here) and ran it along with the Mod Manager and the EEP mods.

And it worked now. According to the EEP Discord Server, it is due to some changes in the EA App, but they will be releasing a stand-alone version only for Mod Manager in the future. :TU:
thanks for the tip, I'll try again to make it work even if the temptation to trash it and try fc24 is stronger (even if fifa16 is the best)

hi fifa editor tool asks me for an access key to run, do you know what it is? thanks

Back
Top Bottom