FIFA 23 Discussion Thread (PC Version)

I got gamepass on pc and everytime I try to install FIFA 23 trial version, it says "There's a problem with your download". It says only when I try to install a trial version of any game.

Adsız.png

i saw sone Gameplays and even Pes 2018 has more realism. Man, what is this strange movement of the players in Fifa 23?Its far away from realistic

Mine was already set to that :(

Have you got it working?

You might have to uninstall the EA protection thing then run Origin as Admin and verify the files to re-install the protection.

The game runs like absolute shit on my PC anyway, and the protection first time loading took about 2-3 mins to get past the splash screen which is apparently common.

I read a few guides to fix it all on Reddit - I will try and find them again to repost.

Ok finally got it to launch to the Fifa23 boot logo at least!

Close Origin, run EAAntiCheat.Installer.exe (it's in FIFA 23\__Installer\EAAntiCheat) uninstall EA Anti cheat, launch Origin as Admin, do a repair, then it should properly install the Anti cheat (show splash screen for it), then try launching the game, takes a couple of minutes on the launch logo but then it worked correctly.

Have you got it working?

You might have to uninstall the EA protection thing then run Origin as Admin and verify the files to re-install the protection.

The game runs like absolute shit on my PC anyway, and the protection first time loading took about 2-3 mins to get past the splash screen which is apparently common.

I read a few guides to fix it all on Reddit - I will try and find them again to repost.

I wrote my post before yours then got distracted in the menus!

After watching several gameplays on YouTube, FIFA 23 is a big "meh" for me. Nothing catched my attention. I don't get what's the next-gen part of this game, specially on graphics. The only difference I notice is that animations seems to be more fluid, nothing else.

After watching several gameplays on YouTube, FIFA 23 is a big "meh" for me. Nothing catched my attention. I don't get what's the next-gen part of this game, specially on graphics. The only difference I notice is that animations seems to be more fluid, nothing else.
Played 1 game last night, after watching videos where I thought it looked a totally new game on console last year compared to my pc version it kind of just looks same as 22 on pc to me . Will have to play some proper career mode games to see .
Game was really fast had to put on slow pace , shooting there was more variety than last year , but on first glance I'm not seeing a massively different game to 22

But last year, many people were claiming that console version is completely different than pc gameplay wise, that the hypermotion is so good and makes a completely different game than on pc, I could dig out some comments from prev year thread and quote here, that I must be blind that I can't see that much of a difference :)

Ok finally got it to launch to the Fifa23 boot logo at least!

Close Origin, run EAAntiCheat.Installer.exe (it's in FIFA 23\__Installer\EAAntiCheat) uninstall EA Anti cheat, launch Origin as Admin, do a repair, then it should properly install the Anti cheat (show splash screen for it), then try launching the game, takes a couple of minutes on the launch logo but then it worked correctly.
Didn't work for me. Even after a restart of W10.
Tried to start the service manually did not work. "Invalid parameter"

has anyone got the graphics in game looking even half decent?

I set the resolution and MSAA in settings.ini in the documents folder, then set the in-game rendering to ultra and it still looks really bad

Attachments

• fifa23.JPG
    fifa23.JPG
    180.8 KB · Views: 102
But last year, many people were claiming that console version is completely different than pc gameplay wise, that the hypermotion is so good and makes a completely different game than on pc, I could dig out some comments from prev year thread and quote here, that I must be blind that I can't see that much of a difference :)

The launch version of F22 NG was good in both game play wise and motion wise, so many people said it was good. Simple as that.

has anyone got the graphics in game looking even half decent?

I set the resolution and MSAA in settings.ini in the documents folder, then set the in-game rendering to ultra and it still looks really bad

Graphics on PC completely depend on your system spec. Your 'ultra' is not same as that of other's.
Especially on Frostbite engine including Fifa, 'ultra' just means the maximum that your system can perform out.

Last edited:
Is this next gen already at least?
It's more 'back-to-the-future' next gen, there's nothing in the game in general what I would consider real next gen, graphics, sound, gameplay, physics, models, animations, nothing, that game could be released decade ago still no impressions whatsoever, but yest it's same version as on ps5/xbox series x. You can say same thing about PES, not that I'm trying to hate one or the other only here.

Can't seem to get into it so far , game seems really fast when on normal speed , not sure if it's my graphic settings , anyone recommend what settings I should have set in game and my graphics card /pc?

I have a AMD RYZEN 5 2600 SIX CORE PROCESSOR

16gb RAM

And an NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1660 SUPER
Thanks

Can't seem to get into it so far , game seems really fast when on normal speed , not sure if it's my graphic settings , anyone recommend what settings I should have set in game and my graphics card /pc?

I have a AMD RYZEN 5 2600 SIX CORE PROCESSOR

16gb RAM

And an NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1660 SUPER
Thanks
The only way to have a normal speed in this game is to make it play on 5fps. I'm afraid you can't do it with your specs.

Could only stomach 2 games of the trial but the animations seem like a downgrade from last year. Certain animations like crossfield passes seem to have been sped up in the name of responsiveness

Played one match on worldclass or how it is called.
Imho this has nothing to do with football. Before the halftime (standing 1:1) i hit alt-f4, deinstalled it and removed it from my account.
Too bad i wasted 3,99€. This ist the same sh1t since 1997 in a new (not so) shiny costume.

Anyone else using a DS4 controller wirelessly? Was pleased to see that it shows the correct symbols but I think I'm getting the double controller issue and can't select things on the menu properly (this is without using DS4Windows or similar), changed to using it wired and that worked ok but prefer wireless.

Anyone else using a DS4 controller wirelessly? Was pleased to see that it shows the correct symbols but I think I'm getting the double controller issue and can't select things on the menu properly (this is without using DS4Windows or similar), changed to using it wired and that worked ok but prefer wireless.

The same issue has been there on XBO controller except for the symbol issue. Not on any other games else, only on Fifa. Wiredly OK, wirelessly not OK.
So I use XB360 controller when playing Fifa as it's no problem in playing Fifa wirelessly.

Back
Top Bottom