FIFA 23 Discussion Thread (PC Version)

I'm gonna cough up the £3.99 to get the trial version on PC as I'm curious as to how well optimised is gonna be & how well it'll perform before I buy the full game.

Going by the past PC ports of next gen FIFA's they've usually been fairly good other then the. Low LOD which for some reason, they never give you a choice regarding whether you want to max this out or not.

i hope evoweb's admins'll bring us a dislike button. because i'd want to dislike this comment.

there's going to be huge graphic difference rather than last year. new player animations with hypermotion v2 technology'll make fifa being more fun..
Yes, i think it's a bit better to say than the use of laughing button, but you made me laugh with the "i want to dislike". I put laughing button when it made me laugh, never to mock people. And many use it for it : i don't understand why there's nothing about that as it's insulting not directly and disagree when people indirectly "insult" each others. That's the same for me, but well, not the thread. I don't care ftm but needs to put some suggestion.

Like the definitive ban : i can't tolerate that because one administrator made an advertisement. There should be 6 months, 3 month, a year etc. ban, but definitive is extreme. A bit of open mind. And Lami didn't deserved a definitive one, a year max.
Please admin, mods, there's no forum acting like it, and ban IP. Yes some ban the guy, IP iss when you do something excessive. Like i remember one guy posted the identity of a member with a picture : definive ban, or non stop trolling : same. But i don't want to talk about it now or here. Just that post was an opportunity to say it. No problem about the ban, just there's other measures, more fair, less merciless. Even if it's a very rare case thankfully.

Last edited:
I'm gonna cough up the £3.99 to get the trial version on PC as I'm curious as to how well optimised is gonna be & how well it'll perform before I buy the full game.

Going by the past PC ports of next gen FIFA's they've usually been fairly good other then the. Low LOD which for some reason, they never give you a choice regarding whether you want to max this out or not.
where to get the trial version?For PC?

There is a demo..
You just have to pay money to get to play the game for 10 hours.

There is also no point in a proper demo as it is always completely different to the full game.

FIFA 23 is FIFA 22 with updated rosters and incredibly shit goalkeepers.

Oh my god I'm boiling right now

1663876006876.png

I managed to get a deal for 45 last year for.ps5 but there's none this year. I've paid 65 for standard disc version (40 I'm amazon work vouchers )

Only two tips I've seen so far 1. Run Origin as admin 2. Enabled secure boot

I'm doing both but makes no difference.
damn - anyone tried this from Steam? I'm dowloading the trial but it's going to take about 12 hours

Has anyone played it yet on PC? wondering what the performance is like since HM has been added

Last edited:
Yeah mine took a while for me to boot up, took a couple of alt+F4's.

For some reason, it doesn't save your controller settings so I have to re-config everything after each match?

Not working for me either.

I have secure boot enabled as need it for Windows 11.

I don't know if it is linked, but seems everyone is having issues but only with Windows 11.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom