FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Instalar FIFA 16 desde Origin
Descarga 1.0 desde este enlace:
contraseña 'evoweb'): https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=!AHjSQ3zzi6ejhmg&id=28679F17FFF02DB!36593&cid=028679F17FFF02DB
Cambia el nombre de la carpeta de FIFA 16 que tienes en la instalación desde Origin
Pega el FIFA 16 1.0 en el mismo lugar
Desactiva las actualizaciones en Origin o usa Origin en modo offline

De esa manera podrás jugar con 1.0 sin tener que actualizar.
The link is break: https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=!AHjSQ3zzi6ejhmg&id=28679F17FFF02DB!36593&cid=028679F17FFF02DB
Best regards, version 1.0 will exist somewhere to download Thanks for your guidance

The link is break: https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=!AHjSQ3zzi6ejhmg&id=28679F17FFF02DB!36593&cid=028679F17FFF02DB
Best regards, version 1.0 will exist somewhere to download Thanks for your guidance
I have already uploaded the v1.0 full version on Google Drive, which is posted in Post #8642 (see below).
Well, I uninstalled FIFA 16 2 days ago, I fed up with frequent crash in career mode (I even started again). Enough is enough. I really enjoyed this game and I'm forced to quit this due to this annoying crashes, which is a shame😑.

I've backed up the 1.0 version on my Google Drive, in case I re-visit it in the future and hopefully I won't get any crashes. If anybody is interested to download it, you can download it from here :) :- Click Me!

Last but not least, thank you very much @Topaz mate for gifting me the game key to play it and all the lads here who helped/suggested me in various forms to use mods etc. See ya down the road (hopefully). :BYE:

Reactions: jr5
I have already uploaded the v1.0 full version on Google Drive, which is posted in Post #8642 (see below).
Thank you very much dear.

To this day, the idea remains that v 1.0 is better than the latest version? In my case I assume it is the latest versionfd.png

Thank you very much dear.

To this day, the idea remains that v 1.0 is better than the latest version? In my case I assume it is the latest version
Well yeah, it is considered as the "better" version, it certainly is. By the way, that screenshot contains the signature date of "7th July, 2016", which is v1.07. v1.00's signature date is "29th August, 2015".

DONE!!!!!

It was the '__Installer' folder that wouldn't launch from the 1.00 folder. I used the folder from the v1.01 version and replaced it and BOOM!

Download here guys. Simply replace the folder and you're golden!

FIFA 16 v1.00 FIX - https://mega.nz/file/hJ0FEBaS#3jzqdMjhlNXHW-GxACIjYXKg_fk3Onb2jJ6_6l3jyRo

Hello, should this be applied? or was it just something temporary in origin.

I'm starting FIFA 16 and reading this thread page by page to make the game the best.

Please does anyone know how to fix hair movement? because all players have static hair. (with movements only players with very long hair and generic)

Does anyone else have this issue with the EA App? I find that it is an absolute pile of garbaggio, and that was before all this stuff was even happening.
For what it's worth, I only have the EA App crash on me when I play FIFA 16 in "offline mode".. (I purchased the game and it worked fine in online mode, I read somewhere though that in order to use cheat engine (I use Anth's gameplay mods), it might be safer to play it in "offline" although I'm not 100% sure if that applies)..

For what it's worth, I only have the EA App crash on me when I play FIFA 16 in "offline mode".. (I purchased the game and it worked fine in online mode, I read somewhere though that in order to use cheat engine (I use Anth's gameplay mods), it might be safer to play it in "offline" although I'm not 100% sure if that applies)..

Same here, but how are you playing v1.0 online? Doesn't it make you update the game before you're able to launch it?

@DevPlays Hey mate have you seen this video? It shows how to increase height less than 256 (in this case 170) with cheat engine

Do you think its possible to do with fifa 16?
I have already said that increasing height is possible (and I did test it already at that time). But this is not the case for decreasing height below 0, unfortunately.

I installed the Classic Patch, and everything is working nicely, except the team names are like TEAMNAME_313 and the leagues say NATIONNAME_xxx etc...I know this is a simple fix, perhaps with the language db, but I can't remember how. I tried loading and regenerating with CM 16, where all the team names display correctly, but the names are still incorrect in the game itself. Can anybody nudge me in the right direction? Thanks in advance!

I installed the Classic Patch, and everything is working nicely, except the team names are like TEAMNAME_313 and the leagues say NATIONNAME_xxx etc...I know this is a simple fix, perhaps with the language db, but I can't remember how. I tried loading and regenerating with CM 16, where all the team names display correctly, but the names are still incorrect in the game itself. Can anybody nudge me in the right direction? Thanks in advance!
Hello,

The game currently only works in English, according to the patch creator.

In the language selection when the game starts you must choose English and the names of the teams and leagues appear correctly.

I have already said that increasing height is possible (and I did test it already at that time). But this is not the case for decreasing height below 0, unfortunately.
ahhh ok, I thought increasing the height less than 256 was impossible. however I really think that, more than the height, finding the angle would really be the game-changer for this game. I made a mod for the camera shots, using very tricky methods to find different angles and heights for the different types of packages, believe me. But unfortunately some are missing, only those that have a greater focal distance and make the field and the goals seem more ''narrow'' actually, because those with a short focal distance are there, only some need to be adjusted with the height. If only we could find a way to be able to change the angle freely, we would be able to perfectly reproduce shots of all the stadiums in the world and it would be great for realism. however in the game the ''angle'' item doesn't exist, so I wonder if that value can be found in cheat engine, I just can't explain how because I've never used it, I'm trying but for now it's still too complicated for me. Anyway if you are interested in lower shots i can show you my musedatamatch

Last edited:
@DevPlays sorry mate if I wanted to try to change the height with cheat engine, how can I subsequently undo the changes if they don't satisfy me and return to the default condition?

I know, I didn't want to do it, and not only did I lose the v1.0, I lost my patch (which is fine, I have backups).

The main issue, v1.0 or v1.07, is that the game crashes in the middle of playing, no matter what. I can't figure out whether this is the game's fault (it shouldn't be, considering I am playing the vanilla game with no mods) or the EA App's. I have tons of crashes with the EA App...I always keep it up to date, and it is constantly losing a connection and saying I need to restart. So, I'm between a rock and a hard place at the moment, where either the game or the app is going to crash, no matter what.

Does anyone else have this issue with the EA App? I find that it is an absolute pile of garbaggio, and that was before all this stuff was even happening.

I always keep my Nvidia drivers current, but this is something I should look into. As I said above, I think it's more to do with the app.

I'm not a lawyer or even pretend to understand law, but EA seems primed for a lawsuit if it is not going to allow us to continue to play games that we have purchased, simply because it has decided to move on from FIFA, Origin and whatever else. All this is a shame because I have finally begun to fully appreciate this game!
I hope you could solve your crash problems, don't know if it may help but after a week with the older nvidia driver AND disconnecting the internet after going offline in AE App no more crashes for me in Fifa, it runs very smooth. Maybe diconnecting the internet also helps to make the EA App more stable. When i go offline in the app, it says "we will keep trying to connect you" so maybe while you play its trying to connect over and over if internet is available and this could cause instability?

Hi guys. I’ve just downloaded classic patch 16. But all the default stadiums are missing. Is there anyway to revert to the default stadia. Without removing the patch.
I think the patch stadiums files are located in fifa16/data/sceenasset (fx, crowdplacement and stadium folders). If you erase the files in these folders and regenerate you should have the original stadiums back (make a backup before). Its how i add new stadiums with revolution mod, they probably used the same way in the classic patch but as said backup first the mentionned folders. But the classic patch stadium preview images and the names will probably remain. I think you have to edit something in the language DB for the stadium names but i don't remember where the preview image of the stadiums are located (maybe in fifarna?)

It looks to me that the EA app crashes on purpose when it "senses" there's an Internet connection available but it's kept in offline mode for too long.
It happens a lot also to me with FIFA 19 (which I have to keep offline as I'm playing the 1.0 version), and when the app crashes it brings the game to hell with it.
I've been kicked out of matches countless times with FIFA 19 now that it's becoming to get ridiculous if you ask me.
(on a different note the latest version of the EA app doesn't have the "go offline" button anymore* so it may not be a problem of ours anymore in the near future).

*the feature is still there but it's just hidden:
1702589241545.png

Back
Top Bottom