FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

yeah, just noticed that i was the one in the wrong thread.
my apologies.

already deleted.

I would like to know :

Will Fifa 16 again have the problem that when I'm attacking and the cpu clears the ball, it always ends up at their lonely striker upfield.
I'm amazed at how often this happens, or is it just me and does this have to do with certain settings of your teams formation/strategy (which i never touch)

Ek9Gb6i.jpg

What I don't like is the totally careless way in which the shirts are designed, in either game.
But I know there's just me and Klashman69 left who actually care about those things more than about faces.

you are really fooling yourself right?

they still look like zombies.

FIFA'S biggest feature is their presentations (A+)the rest is C-.
That's called "your opinion." Or maybe you're the one fooling yourself? Other than the crayon-bright color palette EA uses (and the weight-lifting alien body models introduced last year), I truly enjoy the overall look of FIFA. It's a very pleasant game to look at while you play, and that includes the smoothness of the animations along with the immersion aspect of the cutscenes. The game cannot be faulted on that level. Maybe players look a bit like zombies when you zoom in on replays, but who honestly cares about what the game looks like in replay mode.

Last edited:

That's called "your opinion." Or maybe you're the one fooling yourself? Other than the crayon-bright color palette EA uses (and the weight-lifting alien body models introduced last year), I truly enjoy the overall look of FIFA. It's a very pleasant game to look at while you play, and that includes the smoothness of the animations along with the immersion aspect of the cutscenes. The game cannot be faulted on that level. Maybe players look a bit like zombies when you zoom in on replays, but who honestly cares about what the game looks like in replay mode.

now i know you are fooling yourself.
from a distance the player models all look like stretched gum or something. they all move like ballerina's, weightless. from op close they stare into nothing like zombies.
so like i said, their presentation is A-plus. if you just like that, then you will always love this game, but if you are looking for more, then the other game will have your interest.

i do agree with u on one thing. Its just my opinion.

What I don't like is the totally careless way in which the shirts are designed, in either game.
But I know there's just me and Klashman69 left who actually care about those things more than about faces.

fully agree.

Fifa doesn't look pleasant at all. Now that's my opinion.

Who cares graphics? Gameplay is what all matters. That's your opinion.

Now can you stop barking with those who don't like the graphics of Fifa 16?

Fifa doesn't look pleasant at all. Now that's my opinion.

Who cares graphics? Gameplay is what all matters. That's your opinion.

Now can you stop barking with those who don't like the graphics of Fifa 16?

Exactly! Graphics you can get use to. But gameplay not.

In close ups PES' faces generally look way better than FIFA's. There is something about them that makes the player look more human... Not sure exactly what.. Maybe the light, maybe they are just more detailed...

I thought Pro Evo talk was banned in here, its getting worse.

is there a specific thread for comparing face pictures from PES v. FIFA, since that seems like a super important thing

In close ups PES' faces generally look way better than FIFA's. There is something about them that makes the player look more human... Not sure exactly what.. Maybe the light, maybe they are just more detailed...

For me it's the expression. When PES faces moves you see a hint of emotion and not as robotic. FIFA faces when they celebrate all look the same.

How good a player looks close-up is such a small aspect to our gaming experience though. What I would prefer EA do is make the zoomed out experience of the game more distinct. It's already 2015 and everyone still feels and play the same. They got the atmosphere and presentation on point but the players on the pitch are all clones of each other.

FIFA looks miles better when playing the game full stop. Despite the anatomical errors in some if the models, the overall feel when knocking it about is like watching a broadcast on Sky Sports. Player faces are less important simply because you cannot play the game that close, its for replays and cut scenes only!

I hated 15 gameplay and all its gaping holes in defence and midfield, it was a huge step backwards IMO, so if they have correctd that and improved the graphics, sound, collision mechanics and ball physics, then its a winner.

How many players had specific animations in 15? Having missed it, did all players move like Messi?

FIFA looks miles better when playing the game full stop. Despite the anatomical errors in some if the models, the overall feel when knocking it about is like watching a broadcast on Sky Sports. Player faces are less important simply because you cannot play the game that close, its for replays and cut scenes only!
Also, at least for PC PES 2015 cutscenes are atrocious (really poor choices about LOD): you really get to appreciate the licensed faces only during the close-ups.

How many players had specific animations in 15? Having missed it, did all players move like Messi?

I think they all run identically and when they're not running they'll glide around on the floor slightly. they need to sort that out because it looks horrendous and give the game a wobbly jelly feel as everyone on the pitch glides side to side slightly.

I hated 15 gameplay and all its gaping holes in defence and midfield, it was a huge step backwards IMO, so if they have correctd that and improved the graphics, sound, collision mechanics and ball physics, then its a winner.

agree 100%

And I really think they need to put back that 'variable dribble touches' thingy. Have you ever noticed the distance a player like Phil Jones touches the ball when dribbling/sprinting. Needs to be more pronounced.

beautiful work but i thought that Portsmouth is no longer exist because of bankruptcy...........

Back
Top Bottom