FIFA 16 - Mods & Stadiums

My stadiums are working perfectly with CGFS but mostly I'm releasing a tournament and a league version. Tournament Version is always the normal stadium version so for example stadium_116.rx3 and the league version is the specific version so for example speficistadium_116. So be sure that you are using the right version. I have always two folders. One for league and one for tournament and I have two settings.ini files that I can switch so that I have always the correct version. I hope its clear what I mean. :D

I played a couple of games, I was extremely happy with the game on the pitch...but what happened in the following years? the gameplay is very difficult i'm poor but many positive situations... now i download fip

My stadiums are working perfectly with CGFS but mostly I'm releasing a tournament and a league version. Tournament Version is always the normal stadium version so for example stadium_116.rx3 and the league version is the specific version so for example speficistadium_116. So be sure that you are using the right version. I have always two folders. One for league and one for tournament and I have two settings.ini files that I can switch so that I have always the correct version. I hope its clear what I mean. :D
Yeah I figured out after tinkering some things with your files 😀 I was hoping maybe the banners would automatically work but no worries.

Actually I now isolated that 177 line in cl.ini and now the stadium is loading fine (still missing some textures though which I believe are due to extra files based on league ids) but now the stadium for my fav team (set in game) is now changing. Like the stadium was for RB Leipzig and now it's fine, but Real Madrid is not spawning Bernabue but some other stadium (not even the South American one)

That could be because of the different names in the db and the language files. You can check it with CM16 in the stadium section. Both names have to be identical for the server. You can edit them with CM16, then save. In game, load the default dB to get your changes applied.
Be sure to back up your compdata folder before saving, in order to reapply it because the save button of mess up that folder.

I installed FIP 6.2 everything correctly I chose UEFA A but in my career I don't see the uefa conference league, when I go to modify the scoreboards something is wrong and it freezes. is there a way to put the real groups and the conference always if possible? otherwise great mod...and great game! now I would like to install other mods such as gameplay graphics etc. which ones do you recommend? Thank you

I installed FIP 6.2 everything correctly I chose UEFA A but in my career I don't see the uefa conference league, when I go to modify the scoreboards something is wrong and it freezes. is there a way to put the real groups and the conference always if possible? otherwise great mod...and great game! now I would like to install other mods such as gameplay graphics etc. which ones do you recommend? Thank you
“-Start your new career. Choose to play with default squads and do not select UEFA CL/EL groups via “European Competition in 1st Season?”.

“-Start your new career. Choose to play with default squads and do not select UEFA CL/EL groups via “European Competition in 1st Season?”.
I do these steps:
- early career
- current default and custom roses (I try both)
- I choose to play the European cups
- I select seeded
but no uefa conference league attendance

I do these steps:
- early career
- current default and custom roses (I try both)
- I choose to play the European cups
- I select seeded
but no uefa conference league attendance

yeah that’s the problem. You should start your career with out European Cups from the first seasons. That’s the way to play with UEFA Conference League. This is modded because the Conference League didn’t exist in 2016. All the UEFA Leagues will start from the qualification. That’s the only way to play with European leagues in career mode.

All those instructions are also given when you install the patch;

Preparing for Career Mode.
-Choose preferred version from FIP Version Manager.
-(Optional) Make customizations with Creation Master 16.
-(Optional) Customize cup selections using FIP Tournament Manager and apply.
-Start your new career. Choose to play with default squads and do not select UEFA CL/EL groups via “European Competition in 1st Season?”.

Hi I’m unsure the best thread to post this question, apologies on bumping on old thread.

My question is, is there any advice and guidance on getting latest patches for FIFA 16 please? Looking for 23/24 patch, but all I can see online is android mods.

Appreciate any help.

Hi I’m unsure the best thread to post this question, apologies on bumping on old thread.

My question is, is there any advice and guidance on getting latest patches for FIFA 16 please? Looking for 23/24 patch, but all I can see online is android mods.

Appreciate any help.
Here you will found the best Patch for current Football Squads. The new Season 23/24 is in the making. Currently you can play with pre summer Transfers in the Teams, means season 22/23.
https://soccergaming.com/index.php?threads/fifa-infinity-patch-16-v6-2-22-23-edition.6466137/

https://dl.fifa-infinity.com/fifa-16/fifa-infinity-patch-16-v6/

Hi friends ,
Can someone tell me if we can modify a team's kit with the FIP patch? Can we do it with the creation master software? if anyone has a tutorial video to share or advice I'm all ears..thanks in advance guys

Hi guys, I installed FIP 7.0, everything is fine. FIFA 16 is a great game. Now I would like to install the missing stages, can you help me? Thank you

I installed stadium-server CGFS16 and everything works correctly except that it forces me to play in window. How can I start and play in full screen? Thank you

Every version of FIFA 16 is moddable. You can apply FIP 16 patch over Fitgirl's repack one and it will run fine.
Sorry for pinging you mate, but do you have any clue of how can I fix mixed up buttons when starting the game? FIFA reads my buttons all wrong (share as enter, circle as x etc). Also no matter what, the game won't start in full screen.
Thank you.

About the fullscreen, press alt+enter when in menu. About the controller, which controller you are using ?

Hi all, last month I installed again FIFA16. I'm playing it and I would like to play with Classic patch and with infinity patch 7. Is there a way to install both patches and select wich to play starting the game? Thanks for help.

Back
Top Bottom