FIFA 16 - Mods & Stadiums

If I get you right, than I can say you don´t have to download or repair the game via Origin. Just copy FIFA 16 Game Folder and rename to your likings. The game just read only the Folder which is named FIFA 16! Just rename after or before you wanna share your account again to the desired Patch by naming the Folder again FIFA 16. Rename the other Folder to FIFA 16_FIP 16 v.6.1. You must only bear in mind the game reads only FIFA 16, that´s it. Do you play with a different game exe?? Like v.1.00? Than you must take care by changing between different Game Versions. If you just playing with the latest game Version than it works by just renaming the Folders of FIFA 16.
I think I use the same game exe which is probably v. 100. And yes I just downloaded the game yesterday with older version of origin, so I think it's the latest one. Thanks for yo advices Byronic!

I think I use the same game exe which is probably v. 100. And yes I just downloaded the game yesterday with older version of origin, so I think it's the latest one. Thanks for yo advices Byronic!
You are welcome! When you need further help those days or at any other day you can write me in PM if you want. Or choose the way in the related threads. The EvoWeb Community is really great and helpful.

The current game exe is 1.7. But I know it´s named always as 1.00 when you hover over the game exe in your Game Folder. You can check this if you right click on FIFA 16.exe,/Properties/digital signature. There you see the date of the exe Version. In your case it should be July 2016.

@Byronic AND lagwadon93 mega facepack work with FIP 6.1?
Hello Mate, lagwagons93 mega facepack works with the Patch, yes. I have them also installed. When you got any issues with the Faces, like a crash a.e. than you can install Creation Master 16 software with the new Version from Scouser09 and with a click of a button under Tools Tab you can fix that. Only necessary when something get wrong. But to be honest for me the facepack works with v.6.1. without that step ;-)

Hello Mate, lagwagons93 mega facepack works with the Patch, yes. I have them also installed. When you got any issues with the Faces, like a crash a.e. than you can install Creation Master 16 software with the new Version from Scouser09 and with a click of a button under Tools Tab you can fix that. Only necessary when something get wrong. But to be honest for me the facepack works with v.6.1. without that step ;-)
Great! Will give a try. So can you explain me well how to add boots to that FIP boot manager, because I tried to do it following the Readme files but it's don't work. That will be good if you explain. I have already boots textures for fifa 16

I'm talking about CG file server, I followed the tutorial on YouTube but stadiums don't work. Like I said teams ID don't show up

Hey everyone, I felt like this thread would be better to post regarding this topic.
@DevPlays @Anth James just tagging you guys since you are more knowledgeable than me in FIFA 16 modding.

So, what I am currently running is FIP 6.2 with CGFS stadium server. Spent last night exploring Soccer Gaming forum to see what mods are there.

I am planning to install the R stadium server since that supports the stadiums by @Nisoley (lovely stadiums btw)

Also I tried some sliders by Matt10 and I started a game on Pro (been a while I've touched FIFA so Pro it is), but the game felt slightly easy, less shots from CPU and horrendous GK at times.

Can you guys suggest me some mods or slider settings to make the experience better or something which I am missing? Also, what is Revolution Mod and how is it different from FIP

Hey everyone, I felt like this thread would be better to post regarding this topic.
@DevPlays @Anth James just tagging you guys since you are more knowledgeable than me in FIFA 16 modding.

So, what I am currently running is FIP 6.2 with CGFS stadium server. Spent last night exploring Soccer Gaming forum to see what mods are there.

I am planning to install the R stadium server since that supports the stadiums by @Nisoley (lovely stadiums btw)

Also I tried some sliders by Matt10 and I started a game on Pro (been a while I've touched FIFA so Pro it is), but the game felt slightly easy, less shots from CPU and horrendous GK at times.

Can you guys suggest me some mods or slider settings to make the experience better or something which I am missing? Also, what is Revolution Mod and how is it different from FIP
Hi, just one question while you waiting for answer from the two Guys you had tagged: Why you wanna install R Stadium Server on Top while you already have CGFS Stadium Server installed? Makes only sense one or the other. Nisoleys Stadium are also Running great with CGFS Stadium Server. Other scenario is when you aiming to play with the FIFA16. exe v.1.00. Than you cannot use CGFS SS and you need R Stadium Server, though. Did I miss something when I read your Post? 🙂
And when we are at the Topic of gameplay. I would definitely try out the v1.00 exe. The gameplay is better than in the 16.exe Version 1.8. You can read about it in the FIFA 16 threads. Or do you already play with v.1.00.? Related to your request about game difficulty I would first of all go over to the next level which is Worldclass. Should be a bit more challenging. Pro is imo really for first timer’s and not for footy game experienced users. I mean with experience you have played for sure many PES 2021 Matches. Although different games but it‘s Football. 🙂
On top of adjusting your difficulty level you can try out a gameplay mod and see if this matching your gameplay style more than the Vanilla gp. I know many People playing without a gp mod. But also like me there are many gp mod user. A.e. try Supernova s final gameplay. Than compare. I am currently on my Handy so I can’t link the mod for you. But you will find them by a search. Maybe you must look at Google and than at Soccergaming Forum. A great collection of 16 mods you will find in @Anth James Fifa 16 thread here in the forum. Last tip from my side: check out the Physics mod if you wanna have some better ball movement and general gp improvement. Cheers Mate 🍻

PS: Revolution mod is included in FIP 16! No need for an extra installation. Complete explanation is too long while beeing on my handy. In general this mod allow you to assign specific things around and in your game. Like Boots assignment to specific Players, kit Assignment etc and much much more. It’s already done with a Patch like FIP 16. But you could anytime assign things by your own via lua File editing related to the Revolution mod. I recommend you reading the extensive documentation in Soccergaming forum or at FIFA infinity Website. If you have still the need later to check links out than let me know I will link you some stuff when I am at home and on my Pc.

Last edited:
Hi, just one question while you waiting for answer from the two Guys you had tagged: Why you wanna install R Stadium Server on Top while you already have CGFS Stadium Server installed? Makes only sense one or the other. Nisoleys Stadium are also Running great with CGFS Stadium Server. Other scenario is when you aiming to play with the FIFA16. exe v.1.00. Than you cannot use CGFS SS and you need R Stadium Server, though. Did I miss something when I read your Post? 🙂
And when we are at the Topic of gameplay. I would definitely try out the v1.00 exe. The gameplay is better than in the 16.exe Version 1.8. You can read about it in the FIFA 16 threads. Or do you already play with v.1.00.? Related to your request about game difficulty I would first of all go over to the next level which is Worldclass. Should be a bit more challenging. Pro is imo really for first timer’s and not for footy game experienced users. I mean with experience you have played for sure many PES 2021 Matches. Although different games but it‘s Football. 🙂
On top of adjusting your difficulty level you can try out a gameplay mod and see if this matching your gameplay style more than the Vanilla gp. I know many People playing without a gp mod. But also like me there are many gp mod user. A.e. try Supernova s final gameplay. Than compare. I am currently on my Handy so I can’t link the mod for you. But you will find them by a search. Maybe you must look at Google and than at Soccergaming Forum. A great collection of 16 mods you will find in @Anth James Fifa 16 thread here in the forum. Last tip from my side: check out the Physics mod if you wanna have some better ball movement and general gp improvement. Cheers Mate 🍻

PS: Revolution mod is included in FIP 16! No need for an extra installation. Complete explanation is too long while beeing on my handy. In general this mod allow you to assign specific things around and in your game. Like Boots assignment to specific Players, kit Assignment etc and much much more. It’s already done with a Patch like FIP 16. But you could anytime assign things by your own via lua File editing related to the Revolution mod. I recommend you reading the extensive documentation in Soccergaming forum or at FIFA infinity Website. If you have still the need later to check links out than let me know I will link you some stuff when I am at home and on my Pc.
Hey, thanks for the long post for tips :D

I was converting Red Bull Arena Leipzig for CGFS by Nisoley (I am assuming pasting stadiums directly won't work), and it is missing the wall inside around the stadium, but in UCL matches, the wall has UCL banners which is perfect. I am slightly a perfection freak, so I wanted to try R Server as well; it is slightly complex to install though. As for the exe, I am thinking of staying on the latest for a while, although I already installed Supernova's Gameplay, which is serving me well for now. :D

P.S. Installed R server but stadium is always wrong so I guess I'll stick with CGFS

Last edited:
Hey, thanks for the long post for tips :D

I was converting Red Bull Arena Leipzig for CGFS by Nisoley (I am assuming pasting stadiums directly won't work), and it is missing the wall inside around the stadium, but in UCL matches, the wall has UCL banners which is perfect. I am slightly a perfection freak, so I wanted to try R Server as well; it is slightly complex to install though. As for the exe, I am thinking of staying on the latest for a while, although I already installed Supernova's Gameplay, which is serving me well for now. :D

P.S. Installed R server but stadium is always wrong so I guess I'll stick with CGFS
Ahh ok, I understand now the thing with both Stadium Servers. :)) Oh, please don´t misunderstand me, I didn´t ask you because I guess I have an favorite by using one or the other Stadium Server. I am glad we have both SS available. I often or better say the most time I play with exe v.1.00 so it´s great to have Papinho´s Stadium Server to cover the playing with that exe as well. Yeah, the textures missing thing is something I face often by myself with the Stadiums.
Maybe @papinho81 can help you out how to fix it?

Great to read you are fine with supernova´s gp mod. Check this thread also out. Much mods worth trying like Camera mods, Ball Physics, reshade and more:

https://evoweb.uk/threads/anth’s-fifa-16-mods-released-ultimate-ball-physics-mod.87908/

Have fun!

Hello mate! R Stadium Server is a complex but very feature-rich tool. I thought Nisoley's stadium would work perfectly on CGFS too. Anyway, R Stadium Server is compatible with every version of the game (this is very useful for v1.00 build users like me), whereas CGFS only supports the latest one, i.e. v1.07. My thoughts about the gameplay mod is, don't mix sliders and cl.ini gameplay mods.

Now, when it comes to gameplay mods, you can try Anth James' Ball Physics mod: Link here, this works well and can be used for both either on the v1.00 and v1.07 build (two separate versions for separate builds are already available inside the package). If you're using v1.00, this would be more than enough. I didn't try Supernova's GP since I didn't play the v1.07 build as much as the v1.00 build. If you're happy with it on the v1.07 build, you can keep it, all good.

Since you're already using FIP v6.2, it already comes with Revolution Mod (Byronic already told you that above), all the converted faces from FIFA 23 and so much more, you can try these simple mods alongside it (everything is just optional):
1. Camera mods (the above Anth James' Ball Physics mod link has it all),
2. Modern Goal-Net mod (same as above),
3. Updated Bundesliga scoreboard [by nikolapfc89 (22/23) or RHZhang (21/22)],
4. Level of Details (LOD) mod [purely optional].

That's pretty much that, mate.

Hello mate! R Stadium Server is a complex but very feature-rich tool. I thought Nisoley's stadium would work perfectly on CGFS too. Anyway, R Stadium Server is compatible with every version of the game (this is very useful for v1.00 build users like me), whereas CGFS only supports the latest one, i.e. v1.07. My thoughts about the gameplay mod is, don't mix sliders and cl.ini gameplay mods.

Now, when it comes to gameplay mods, you can try Anth James' Ball Physics mod: Link here, this works well and can be used for both either on the v1.00 and v1.07 build (two separate versions for separate builds are already available inside the package). If you're using v1.00, this would be more than enough. I didn't try Supernova's GP since I didn't play the v1.07 build as much as the v1.00 build. If you're happy with it on the v1.07 build, you can keep it, all good.

Since you're already using FIP v6.2, it already comes with Revolution Mod (Byronic already told you that above), all the converted faces from FIFA 23 and so much more, you can try these simple mods alongside it (everything is just optional):
1. Camera mods (the above Anth James' Ball Physics mod link has it all),
2. Modern Goal-Net mod (same as above),
3. Updated Bundesliga scoreboard [by nikolapfc89 (22/23) or RHZhang (21/22)],
4. Level of Details (LOD) mod [purely optional].

That's pretty much that, mate.
I am redownloading FIFA since I messed up with the R stadium server. I'll try the R server again, but if it doesn't work, CGFS will be my main. It's no hate to Papinho's tool; I want to avoid rocket science before playing (exactly like PES, but now we are used to PES mods).

Thanks for the tips, mate :D

I am redownloading FIFA since I messed up with the R stadium server. I'll try the R server again, but if it doesn't work, CGFS will be my main. It's no hate to Papinho's tool; I want to avoid rocket science before playing (exactly like PES, but now we are used to PES mods).

Next time, backup your downloaded files just in-case if everything goes wrong again. So that, you could avoid downloading everything again. :)
Good luck, mate. 👍

If you have problems with R server, check this message:

https://evoweb.uk/threads/stadium-server-r-app.80625/post-3580909

Maybe this could help you (i hope) :)

So follow the instructions in the PDF until you install libraries and after that follow the message above. This helped to me.

I too have passed to the dark side, the desire to try it is too much after all the videos and excellent reviews seen.
later I will also download the fip16, I hope to install everything well. :-)

View attachment 228130

Oh I remember you. You think about some weeks, don´t you? 😂
My congrats to dive into the cold water. You won´t regret. Ask for help if the mods thing getting wrong. Btbh this game is easy to mod. No need for much tools.

Happy to help you once I am back from holidays, which is tomorrow!

Happy to help you once I am back from holidays, which is tomorrow!
Hey, thanks for the response.

I have a feeling that I installed everything correctly. The only issue is that when the stadium is loaded, it is actually 177 and not the one I assigned for that team. I am hearing all the beeping sounds, but kind of lost here.

Hey, thanks for the response.

I have a feeling that I installed everything correctly. The only issue is that when the stadium is loaded, it is actually 177 and not the one I assigned for that team. I am hearing all the beeping sounds, but kind of lost here.

Are you always getting the same old south American style stadium?

Are you always getting the same old south American style stadium?
Actually I now isolated that 177 line in cl.ini and now the stadium is loading fine (still missing some textures though which I believe are due to extra files based on league ids) but now the stadium for my fav team (set in game) is now changing. Like the stadium was for RB Leipzig and now it's fine, but Real Madrid is not spawning Bernabue but some other stadium (not even the South American one)

Back
Top Bottom