FIFA 16 abandonware?

wait, there are more than one scene versions?

not only fitgirl's one?

It's not cracked by the scene though but rather p2p. And yes DELUSIONAL is p2p group/guy not the scene we used to know like CPY, RELOADED or SKIDROW.

Fitgirl, Dodi are not cracker. They are not cracking games. They are just repacker. They took DELUSIONAL release and make it smaller installer version aka repack.

In the end it dont matter between p2p or scene release as long as the crack works.

Sry to spam this thread, but does anyone have any ideas what might be the problem.

Do I have to apply any files after the installation or should it work right away?
Different repacks usually works differently, which version you downloaded? I recommend getting FitGirl's or DODI cuz its just plug and play.
Also make sure to check your antivirus or windows defender, some files may have been quarantined due to false positive.

It's not cracked by the scene though but rather p2p. And yes DELUSIONAL is p2p group/guy not the scene we used to know like CPY, RELOADED or SKIDROW.

Fitgirl, Dodi are not cracker. They are not cracking games. They are just repacker. They took DELUSIONAL release and make it smaller installer version aka repack.

In the end it dont matter between p2p or scene release as long as the crack works.
yes, i figured that out on cis.rin.ru forums later.

Where is the db file on cracked FIFA 16? I can't creation master on the cracked copy because I can't see the db file at all.

db file is present on fifa 16\data\db folder when you download the game from Origin/ EA app.

Where is the db file on cracked FIFA 16? I can't creation master on the cracked copy because I can't see the db file at all.

db file is present on fifa 16\data\db folder when you download the game from Origin/ EA app.

it's there.
.db file and .xml file.

As the title says.. Can FIFA 16 be stated as an abandonware similar to PES 2021?
Asking because it is now available on the high seas.
Could potentially be like SmokePatch Football Life considering how F16 have an active modding community behind it.
Wait really? Has FIFA 16 been... hit with a hammer and bolted open? That's big if true.

Im getting crashes with the patch is normal? I am using the new cracked versión and using the classic patch
Are you sure that the game crashes only with classic patch?. My cracked version crashed when i play on clear install and also when i apply FIP 16 patch. Im wondering that cracked version crashed for everyone user? or it depends on something

As the title says.. Can FIFA 16 be stated as an abandonware similar to PES 2021?
Asking because it is now available on the high seas.
Could potentially be like SmokePatch Football Life considering how F16 have an active modding community behind it.
Technically speaking, if the company no longer sells it's own product (it's 'dead', not in inventory for sale), has no support for the product and the online servers are closed, the title is considered legally as abandonware. The only limitation (and this isn't always true, especially in EA and Konami's case) is you selling patches including portions of their code because there's still intellectual property rights to abide by but those are rarely a problem with large software houses. EA makes no money from FIFA 16 (or any other 'dead' title) because those digital and physical copies were already purchased by third parties and even if 'new', technically you're at least the 2nd purchaser so the seller can charge what they want.

Sorry, long answer, but unless you're claiming you wrote FIFA 16 yourself and selling it as an original new game, you're pretty much free to do anything you want.

(Source: I legally had to liase between software companies when we wanted to continue using dead software to make amendments, upgrades and even sell to other companies. As long as we took legal responsibility for the product, none of them ever cared.)

Isn't this beautiful? The recent crack seems to bring many people into playing FIFA 16 actively.

I have the game on my EA account, but even I started playing the drm nuked copy because I don't have to start the stupid EA app which is slow and sluggish [worse than origin].

1713265003759.png

So wait how can I get this cracked version, reading through the thread it wasn't clear for me if I use any version that wasn't purchased through Origin store that it will be moddable, thanks to anyone that is able to clear this up. :)

So wait how can I get this cracked version, reading through the thread it wasn't clear for me if I use any version that wasn't purchased through Origin store that it will be moddable, thanks to anyone that is able to clear this up. :)
You can ask by Privately Messaging anyone here... Or wait for the Mods to come here and approve it so that someone can put it out here and explain the steps to others lol

Back
Top Bottom