FIFA 16 abandonware?

citizenkidd

League 2
28 August 2021
As the title says.. Can FIFA 16 be stated as an abandonware similar to PES 2021?
Asking because it is now available on the high seas.
Could potentially be like SmokePatch Football Life considering how F16 have an active modding community behind it.

Wait if the original unpatched version is cracked, we need to preserve it too. I remember people not liking changes with the update.

Also another very important factor: years ago I remember the first release build could be made to work at ultrawide (21:9) and multi monitor (48:9) aspect ratio by hex edit like it's the case with FIFA 15. But subsequent updates broke that and hexediting wouldn't get rid of the black bars on ultrawide and beyond.

But damn, after all these years, some good news about FIFA 16 preservation.

For me the interesting question also is what version of the game is it? If it's 1.0 then that's very interesting.
1.0 as per exe. I tried connecting your Napoli stadium with CGFS but crashed just after pressing play on game management menu

I don't think so, the product version refers to something that came at least after 1.01 (the only other exe I have).
Maybe, because CGFS is not working. I mean it is connected to it but causing crashes whenever kick off is booted up

I don't know about version in the cracked version but the official version of FIFA 16 has a newer build of the .EXE

This might work with the classic patch - But the latest EXE is an official version is 16.0.2904053

Really excited to try FIFA 16 since I missed the boat when the game was affordable.

However, I can’t get the cracked version to work. I have installed the game but when I try to launch it, nothing happens. Do I have to do anything else for it to start?

initially i thought gameplay was way much different than fifa 14, but it just inhanced version of fifa 14.

graphics, on the other side, a whole new level.

EDIT: after several games, my impression is differnet now - gameplay is better and more realistic than fifa 14.

Last edited:
Really excited to try FIFA 16 since I missed the boat when the game was affordable.

However, I can’t get the cracked version to work. I have installed the game but when I try to launch it, nothing happens. Do I have to do anything else for it to start?
Sry to spam this thread, but does anyone have any ideas what might be the problem.

Do I have to apply any files after the installation or should it work right away?

Back
Top Bottom