FIFA 15 News & Discussion Thread

Fyi, Amazon are doing a great trade in deal for Fifa 14 on ps4. £25.

I have also traded in bf4 on ps4 for £21 meaning I can preorder Fifa 15 for nothing :)

Also means I have until Fifa demo to complete tlou and watchdogs.

someone who knows if FIFA 15 will have national cups ? example world cup, asian, euorpean african cups ? will all national teams be included in this game ?

Is it me or did the goal decision system look a bit, creaky on the animation of the camera? Wasnt very fluid and as it snapped to the goal line it was slightly off and "snapped" in place?

Also the BPL screen wipe, if this is the official wipe looks pretty crappy, almost CG 14 looking.

Needs to be a little sharper and better animated to me. Having said that it s a nice feature to have and the stadium licensing is very impressive.

anyone have hd version of these screenshots??

140806-4.jpg

140806-5.jpg

140806-6.jpg

"DYNAMIC MATCH PRESENTATION" ... "New bench reactions, side line character animations"
I hope that cut-scenes during the game will not be as intrusive and annoying as in 2014 FIFA World Cup.

The player morale thing sounds like what PES did last year (not having a dig). I never played ML to experience it but it really did sound cool, and this sounds like a step up on it. I'm hoping the scenes don't interrupt play too often and importantly... I'm hoping the system remembers from game to game so a player in bad form actually carries that into the next match and the fans get on his case immediately.

That could make career mode really special and add more emphasis on shouting other players. Knowing that a striker is doing poorly and bidding low for them or seeing that Rooney is having a bad spell so you can shift your defence to concentrate on van pierse a bit more.

Licensed ad boards is going to make a big difference. I'm sick of seeing EA logos everywhere.

And licensed EPL refs! Please be true. I don't like the fake refs in 14.
Maybe asking for too much here but Id like to see them share the real world traits so more strict etc or just bloody useless.

I can imagine the spray paint on free kicks could be added easily. Its just a short animation of the ref leaning over and waving the arm and the line vanishes after a minute. Im not going to be devastated if it doesn't make it though.

^^^ this would be the next level. Pity Konami made such a balls up of the heart system. Will be interesting to see how it pans out on FIFA.
Leaning to getting this day 1 - how long before release can we expect a demo. End of this month maybe?

If I'm not mistaken, the morale feature (player heart?) in PES influenced player performance, no? Regardless, the new emotion feature in FIFA has NO impact on player performance, so it is not a gameplay feature, merely cosmetic.

Not that it doesn't sound neat, but I'd much rather have had something that provides real depth to the experience. I just wonder how much anyone will care about this addition after playing the game for a month.

Ahh poop. No gameplay affect at all is a downer.

How was it in pes then? I've heard it wasn't great but never 'why'.

Ahh poop. No gameplay affect at all is a downer.

How was it in pes then? I've heard it wasn't great but never 'why'.
Well, it apparently influences the stats of the player, but sometimes it's not really transparent why the morale of players goes up or down. I think it's a good idea to have something like that in a football video game but they need to improve it.

That is a downer indeed of its not influencing the players morale for the game

@radiation
The heart feature is a good idea on paper but it was flawed in that when the ai needed it would screw your team over by making them off form or "not in the mood" regardless of what you did. So take the world cup for example, top of the group phase and scoring goals yet your team still went off form.

It isn't linked to playing players out of position or a player losing his scoring touch. It seemed to reset and be dependent on each game.
In essence it was a cheat for the ai.

Back
Top Bottom