Fifa 13: Career Mode Discussions

That is strange, I found him in my first year.
Have you done any updates at all? Maybe he's been added in later.. If not then I've just found a star of nowhere!

I only bought it new few weeks ago on the xbox i'm not sure.
Might have a look on my ps3 one upstairs later as that has been updated etc as i had it since day 1.

Very strange

Anyone with tips on how to loan/sell players? At the moment I have a full squad (42 players) and can't seem to offload anyone. The winter transfer window just closed and i had a large handful up for sale, all are solid to very good prospects, but not a single bid came in.

I promoted several youth academy players and signed several free agents in the previous season, all with the intention of selling on for profit, only now I've screwed myself cause I'm getting no bids!

Any tips?

Unfortunately there's nothing really you can do, other than keep reloading until you get some bids or something, really annoying because the transfer system has a lot of flaws, not least deadline day which is horrifically badly programmed.

Man United 2-1 Sunderland
I had to rest some players since i have a COC quarter final game against Tottenham 2 days later.
Starting 11 against Sunderland:
GK Ron Zieler
RB Abate
CB Florin Gardo(Free agent bought for squad cover)
CB Nemanja Vidic (C)
LB Luke Shaw
CDM Phil Jones
CDM Anderson
RAM Zaha
CAM Insigne
LAM Sterling
ST Mahceda

Ok So Time for my latest update!
My first Season as Liverpool manager has come to a close.
A Very good season which could have been better but I end with silverware!!

Right I last left u guys at the end of the jan window.
Since then has been back and forth but I will just summarise!

Capitol One Cup - I reached the final Against Manchester City winning 3-1 coming from behind. 2 x 90' goals from Adryan sealed it.
FA Cup -
Manchester Utd were a Pain!! lol
Drew 2-2 In the 5th Rd(I think)
So Had to go to Old Trafford for a Replay(A Match in the middle of 3 games in 6 days!!! City feb 24 utd feb 26 & swansea feb 28)
Any way I was 2-0 in the replay and thinking I will be in the QF, spoke too soon as the pulled it back within minutes!! 2 goals inc 1 OG from Skrtel brought it back to 2-2 but the Man Adryan was there again!! 89' screamer from outside the penalty area. Phew!

10 Goals thriller at Anfield in the QF against Everton.
Came 3 times from behind and won 6-4
Then frustrating 1-1 draw against City in the SF ended closely winning on pens.
BUT as frustrating as that was.... Wembley final v Chelsea. 2-2!!! This time i LOST on Pens :(
Ah well maybe next year(seems like same as last yr win league cup not fa)
PREMIER LEAGUE!!!
I did it!! I was handed the title with city & arsenal breathing down my neck!
I eventually won by 10 pts but it was only due to a win over arsenal and both city and arsenal losing other key games. I ended the season with a Suarez hat trick in a 3-0 win over QPR.

Top Scorers
Suarez 18
Ba 18
Welbeck 18
Suarez was handed the award(not sure how it worked out)

Transfers
I have secured the permanent services of Mika & Muniesa who were both impressive and only cost under £5,000,000 for both.

Back from loan are Carroll, Wilson & Spearing.

Will See what happens if the stay or go.

Good to see you're enjoying success, and that Adryan is helping you to that success!

Also I think the goal scoring award is decided by one of two things

1) Goals per game Ratio

Or

2) Whoever scored last, simple but effective

Last edited:
Man United 2-1 Sunderland
I had to rest some players since i have a COC quarter final game against Tottenham 2 days later.
Starting 11 against Sunderland:
GK Ron Zieler
RB Abate
CB Florin Gardo(Free agent bought for squad cover)
CB Nemanja Vidic (C)
LB Luke Shaw
CDM Phil Jones
CDM Anderson
RAM Zaha
CAM Insigne
LAM Sterling
ST Mahceda

Good to see someone give Zieler his Manchester United debut finally ;) back at United for the first time since 2010! Though I'm disappointed to Sterling at a united team, but I guess a games a game and real life is real life :)

Very Quick update as I am turning FIFA off for the day.

Pre Season
Won 2 lost 1

Gerrard now out for 3 months b4 pre season with training injury.

Sold Shelvey to Sunderland(£6,500,000)
Carroll to Palermo(£8,000,000)
Spearing to Villa(£2,500,000)
& Allen to Dortmund(£6,000,000)

Bought
Alba(£12,000,000)
Villa(£8,000,000)

In Talks with Bayern as They want Reina and I want Neuer lol

Reina & £12,5000,000 for Neuer!!! Accepted :)

Last edited:
About to do my first career outside of England! Crazy right? Decided to take up the reigns of Rayo Valecano, expect my first update to appear as an edit to this post as and when I do it :)

About to do my first career outside of England! Crazy right? Decided to take up the reigns of Rayo Valecano, expect my first update to appear as an edit to this post as and when I do it :)

lol That was the last pre season team I had to go against at the start of season 2 lol

Ouch. They were pretty tough to beat, I only won 1-0 but it seems the worst teams put more of a fight lol

Just been thrown a life line! I have a RM worth £3.8m, who is worthless to me cause he's all pace but no technique! With that money in the bank I should be able to work something out!

It is official. Mr Skillz 98 is the new manager of QPR ! Mark Hughes has been sacked by QPR, leaving Mr Skillz 98 signing a 2 year contract with the club. Mr Skillz 98 had an interview talking about his new club.

So in the opening window of my Rayo Valecano adventure I (as always) looked to tie up incoming transfers nice and early, in 18 days I saw 5 new faces arrive at the club in the form of Yeray, Stones, Vilhena, Shaw and Adryan. Of this new quintet only Yeray is the only outright purchase, the other 5 are 1 year loans with the option to buy. I will be takin a huge risk in playing them all from the start despite the decrease in overall I feel they have the ability to challenge, let's hope I'm right.

The interview with Mr Skillz 98.
Interviewer: MR Skillz 98 what are your thoughts on becoming manager of QPR?
Mr Skillz 98: "Im really happy to sign for this club and im finally given the opportunity to have a good career in the big leagues and the EPL is as big as it gets. I have always dreamed of becoming a manager of a big club like QPR ever since playing fifa as a boy".
Interviewer: "Are you planning on signing anyone?"
MR Skillz 98:Thats for me to know and for you to find out !

Taylor 94 i have no idea who yeray or Stones are, but Vilhena, Shaw and Adryan are super signings for your club Especially Adryan who is probably the best young player in the whole game in terms of overall. I signed Vilhena on loan, he was class. I then signed him in the next season for 1.8 million. He was not as good as he was last season so i decided to loan him out to Fulham. His form is bad at the moment for me. However if you play him regularly i think he would be on top form for your club.

Taylor 94 i have no idea who yeray or Stones are, but Vilhena, Shaw and Adryan are super signings for your club Especially Adryan who is probably the best young player in the whole game in terms of overall. I signed Vilhena on loan, he was class. I then signed him in the next season for 1.8 million. He was not as good as he was last season so i decided to loan him out to Fulham. His form is bad at the moment for me. However if you play him regularly i think he would be on top form for your club.

adryan is deffo a gd pick. taylor_94 suggested him and I had him have a stand out season with liverpool. beast of a shot from outside the box

MR Skillz 98 of QPR has been looking for players to sign and this player could be his potential first signing. The player is a 17 year old Brazillian called Adryan. He has been suggested by Scouts taylor 94 and Stylez 1892.

Stylez 1892: he could be a very good pick up. He has fantastic long shots and he could be an important first team player for QPR in their quest to avoid relegation.

QPR Signings so far:
Adryan CAM - 1million with Zamora
Nesta CB - 700,000
Raheem Sterling - on loan from Liverpool.

QPR had their eyed set on capturing Smalling from Man u on loan, but they rejected the offer.

QPR Signings so far:
Adryan CAM - 1million with Zamora
Nesta CB - 700,000
Raheem Sterling - on loan from Liverpool.

QPR had their eyed set on capturing Smalling from Man u on loan, but they rejected the offer.

Could you say "utd" or "united" as opposed to "u"? Old time insults of the club, but it's still a massive issue IMO.

But a couple of gold deals secured already, well done.

Just about to start my 3rd season with newcastle first season got leeds united promoted but decided to go to newcastle second season finished 2nd in my first season with newcastle 11 points behind man united just signed insignia to partner william and badstuber from munich who does that adryan play for if i may ask looks a good prospect?

Just about to start my 3rd season with newcastle first season got leeds united promoted but decided to go to newcastle second season finished 2nd in my first season with newcastle 11 points behind man united just signed insignia to partner william and badstuber from munich who does that adryan play for if i may ask looks a good prospect?

Flamengo in Liga Do Brasil

QPR Latest Signings:
GK Jack Butland - 1.7 million
CB Bamba - 1.4 million
ST Frei - 1.9 million
ST Joshua King - On loan from Man United (not Man u you happy?lol !)
RB Kyle Naughton - 2.4 million
CB Marvell Wynne - 350,000
Mr Skillz 98 will be in a press conference discussing his new signings. (Maybe you guys can ask me questions about my new signings?)

Mr Skillz 98:
"The eight players that i have signed this season are here to make the team stronger and help us avoid relgation.The team have been working hard in training and the new players are settling really well getting to know the staff and buliding up chemistry."

Results so far:
QPR 1-1 Swansea City
Norwich City 1-2 QPR
QPR 5-0 Torquay United(captial one cup)
Man City 1-1 QPR
QPR 1-4 Chelsea

QPR have also signed 18 year old LW Depay on loan. He is a skillfull player 4 out 5 star skills he is billied as the future of Holland.

Back
Top Bottom