Fifa 11 Xbox 360/PS3

Fake, I recognise the splatters from photoshop brushes I downloaded.

They couldn't have used a worse picture of Ozil, he looks like he's a special needs/spastic kid running after the ball. You may think the arm is moving but it's stuck in that position. :D

Fake, I recognise the splatters from photoshop brushes I downloaded.

They couldn't have used a worse picture of Ozil, he looks like he's a special needs/spastic kid running after the ball. You may think the arm is moving but it's stuck in that position. :D
It's not fake :YAWN:
> http://www.videogameszone.de/FIFA-1...kshot-veroeffentlicht-767267/galerie/1411322/

And it's the scene where he scored the cracker against Ghana
at World Cup, the picture is a great choice imo.

EA just has to pick an ugly person for the German Cover 'cause all Germans look very gay and the immigrants/turks are looking like gypsies :D that's a bad fact for the Germans hahah xD

here a bit bigger(in this pic he has a little bit of both)
1281626599-FIFA11_Pack_Mesut_Oezil_draft.jpg

and it is from this goal... they just removed the black long-arm-shirt
image.jpg

Last edited:
THOSE EYES.

BTW we're inadvertantly finding out who EA have focused their P+ on day by day.

Landon Donavan
Kaka
Ozil
Rooney
Carlos Vela
Semak

There are 11 more we've yet to find out about.

I would say it's a very distasteful attempt at sarcasm, seeing as he's Kosovan Albanian.

definitly not. ozil is a turk and due to history albanian people dont like turks..thats why he mentioned: " immigrants/turks are looking like gypsies" and dont forget the part about germans....

definitly not. ozil is a turk and due to history albanian people dont like turks..thats why he mentioned: " immigrants/turks are looking like gypsies" and dont forget the part about germans....

dont take everything so seriously

I agree but that's an area that effects all online gaming and apart from dnf% there's not much more that can be done

No the problem is that if a team quits on you in UT tourneys you have to replay the round for some dumb reason. It should be like regular online matches where if you quit you are eliminated and your opponent advances. In UT you quit out, are eliminated from the tourney, but your opponent has to replay the round again. Why?

THOSE EYES.

BTW we're inadvertantly finding out who EA have focused their P+ on day by day.

Landon Donavan
Kaka
Ozil
Rooney
Carlos Vela
Semak

There are 11 more we've yet to find out about.
So basically all the cover stars. Will be great if they can get a player like Donovan right. A very direct player that relies on his movement, quick decisions and change of pace.

It's like the example Roma gave of Milos Krasic a few weeks ago on how it was a unique experience playing with him.For me I think it's the players that aren't tricksters, but still good players that EA needs to focus on getting right. It's why I did not understand how so many players were given 5 star skill moves just to be effective in game like they are in real life.

Like this cover. Hopefully they can actually get Donovan's face right for once. It's amazing how a cover star like him could have such a crappy face in game.
fifa11cover.jpg

Last edited:
Have they promised 'very few'? Or just fewer? Certainly I've asked them to rein it right in, and Gary said they asked the database editors to cut it right down...

...of course, Placebo is a data editor/reviewer!

It was overdone but being remedied, there'll be very few 5* skill players in 11.
It better be just the Brazilians + Ronaldo then. :P I don't want to see Messi with 5 star skill moves either. Messi will dictate how seriously EA are taking the Personality +.

Last edited:
Anyone know if the ridiculous and scripted, untouchable outside of the foot pass is still in the game?

It better be just the Brazilians + Ronaldo then. :P I don't want to see Messi with 5 star skill moves either. Messi will dictate how seriously EA are taking the Personality +.

:LOL: Wait for the PES fanboys saying Messi is t3h s3xxx.

Agree with you though, rarely ever see him doing a 'skill move'. It looked dodgy in the PES trailer seeing him do a Roulette.

:LOL: Wait for the PES fanboys saying Messi is t3h s3xxx.

Agree with you though, rarely ever see him doing a 'skill move'. It looked dodgy in the PES trailer seeing him do a Roulette.

That's why I think PES 11 will be even worse than 10. There is no skill involved with the tricks. Any player can do them with just one simple flick? WTF is that? The only move that is Messi-like is the scoop and FIFA's skill dribble. The PES boys loved making fun of FIFA for the so called circus tricks, but now that PES has taken a the circus tricks to another level and I just cannot help but laugh. I predict that addition will kill the gameplay online. PES has become such an arcade game. I don't think it can even challenge FIFA until the next generation. And that is a huge problem really. What is going to push EA to improve FIFA so it does not become another Madden series that has no competition.

Might I add that one thing that really grinds my gears about PES is how EVERY player can perform a perfect back-heel pass. What type of joke is that?

Last edited:
The thing with Messi is what do u do with the skill level attribute? In terms of technique and skill level he should have maximum score as his level of technique is as good as anyone else its just he doesnt use tricks. Now in a videogame this would mean his stats would allow him to perform tricks but what else can you do?

The thing with Messi is what do u do with the skill level attribute? In terms of technique and skill level he should have maximum score as his level of technique is as good as anyone else its just he doesnt use tricks. Now in a videogame this would mean his stats would allow him to perform tricks but what else can you do?

That's why they need to really take advantage of Personality+.

If they do it right, (here's hoping), then he'll probably have his own sort of category. You could argue this is what Ozil's might be modelled on; very similar playing style.

This is obviously speculation, but I sincerely hope it's like this. If not in 11, Fifa 12 should get it just right. Me & Gab had a fairly in-depth conversation about this the other night.

Back
Top Bottom