Everton Thread

What's happened to Saha?

Can anyone writing Formation & Tactics for Everton in pes 2009?
I want to know the starter formation, tactics, free kickers, etc...

saha is injuried too...
he will be back in 1 month i thik.

the current formation is
howard(GK), hibbert(DR), yobo(DC), jagielka(DC), lescott(DL); neville(DMC), arteta(MC), osman(RM), pienaar(LM) and fellaini(AMC); cahill(ST).

wantedtu2.jpg

Looks like it's not just Rafa who plays players out of position. Anichebe on the right and Cahill up front? Odd decision.

what can i say?
I LOVE TIM CAHILL!

his positioning sense on set pieces are just out of this world....
just check every single set piece, not only the goal, but all of them, hes aways there...

Last edited:
You've forgotten what happened at Goodison last time?

You'll be expected to come out and attack at your own ground now. None of this sitting back and celebrating draws nonsense :)

everton_27_sep_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You've forgotten what happened at Goodison last time?

You'll be expected to come out and attack at your own ground now. None of this sitting back and celebrating draws nonsense :)

yeh i remember, i wacthed the game, and i think that result could aswell be diferent... u guys dominated the macth yeh, but 2 things need to be said, 1st everton was in a poor run, we are playing much better now, and our defence is just top class in the past say 15 games(except agaisnt Villa), while in that game we had a terrible defense colaps streak evan conceding 3 goals at home to blackburn...
second thing is that if fellaini had scored that goal when it was 0x0 im sure we would be able to play defensive and maybe evan get the win...
the thing here , like i said hundred times is that liverpool has a much better squad, so the only way of us beating u is to play inteligent football, exploting counter attacks and set pieces....theres just not enough quality in our team to pass around you.

oh and just to give u back that pic:
84445627.jpg

:LOL:

Last edited:
As a neutral and if i would not know that he's a Liverpool fan, i would think he means Liverpool and not Everton...

Liverpool has an amazing season and i think they have wonderfull coach (together with Xavi and Masscherano, the unsung heroes of that team) but he isn't exactly known to be the most attacking manager (which is perfectly his good right...just like it would be Everton's right to play defensive with all the injuries and the small squad they have...).

As a neutral and if i would not know that he's a Liverpool fan, i would think he means Liverpool and not Everton...

Liverpool has an amazing season and i think they have wonderfull coach (together with Xavi and Masscherano, the unsung heroes of that team) but he isn't exactly known to be the most attacking manager (which is perfectly his good right...just like it would be Everton's right to play defensive with all the injuries and the small squad they have...).

exactly...
rafa is just beeing "forgetfull" and bitter when he says that he never played defensive football with his teams...specially valencia...
its easy to play attacking football when u have a +200m budget and face teams that are 10 times poorer than your own(not talking about everton specificly).

also, if i remember correctly evan on that 05/06 CL semi final, i remeber liverpool kind of parking the bus on chelsea...correct if im wrong, as i could be.

Last edited:
exactly...
rafa is just beeing "forgetfull" and bitter when he says that he never played defensive football with his teams

lol rafa's like sadams right hand man, comical ali...

no one takes this guy serious...

couple of my kopshite mates say they cringe every time this mo-fo opens his mouth..

Back
Top Bottom