nikolapfc89

P.F.C
7 December 2008
Novi Beograd
Partizan Belgrade
eur1.png

Last edited:
Paok against Valerenga (again) :)
Rad had good draw,but first must win in Volou (0-1)
Vojvodina against Hapoel,hope they can do something.Dont know how Hapoel is wright now.
Red Star,must win.

Croatian clubs play very well in European matches.

Yesterday results.

Iskra 1:1 Varaždin
Domžale 1:2 Split

Wow, Alania get a pretty good for her opponent, Kazakhstan Aktobe or Hungarian Kecskemeti, which I do not know. I hope Russian newcomer of Europa League will begin its path like and year ago started its way to Europe Fc Sibir Novosibirsk, but I wish that Alania reached the end point, what was not then Sibir. But it will be quite difficult, as Alania now plays in the second biggest league in Russia and it will be harder to settle in Europe, but I believe in Alania, good luck! ;)

Red Star - Ventspils 7:0
It is amazing what Prosinečki did with the team. Hope for the best in tomorrows draw. BTW what goals by Borja and Lazović.

Bad day for Crotian clubs, but i am only sad because Varazdin... they didnt deserve to lose today.

Really bad day, but Split played very well against Fulham, they got a lot of chances but they didn't score.

HJK against Schalke, hehe you are out man.
Yes, I know man ... :((

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Shamrock Rovers vs Partizan

In my opinion, Partisan already in the group stage, as to find an easier opponent was difficult, than this team, well, good luck to Partizan, I hope they use their advantage with sense. ;)

Besiktas vs Alania

Damn! It looks like the victory of Alania on this end, because it is too strong contender for them. Well, we can only hope for a miracle, because Siberia last year, could also beat PSV once, suddenly and Alania will do the same ... :DOH:

Legia vs Spartak M.

Well, pretty good contender for Spartak, must win, look. :SMUG:

Lokomotiv Moskow vs Spartak Trnava

How do I know Spartak won 4th place in the championship of Slovakia, so I think Locomotiv should have no problem with this team, especially now, when he in very good condition, although given their last year's match with Lausanne, what else can be said only after the first game. But I hope only the best. :THINK:

Rennes vs Crvena Zvezda

Rennes certainly not very easy opponent, but I think that should pass. :)

HJK vs Schalke

Damn! No chance for HJK ... :(( After all, but for some reason it caught most inconvenient opponent of those who do could they get caught. I see in Europe to HJK "very lucky" with opponents. Although I'll hope for luck of HJK in this match, but even I can admit that there is no chance for him. If so HJK played with Dinamo Zagreb, then Schalke just crush them, though I be hope on the contrary. :COAT:

Shamrock Rovers vs Partizan

In my opinion, Partisan already in the group stage, as to find an easier opponent was difficult, than this team, well, good luck to Partizan, I hope they use their advantage with sense. ;)

well i would hate to see how partizan play against a good team:SMUG:

Thats what we need,when all talking like,we gona score 5-6-7 goals against Shamrock here,yeah wright...
I think first match was decide winner,even good result for us,we miss some awesome chances there to win with 2-0.
In some way,i am happy we are out,so our stupid administration (chairman etc) dont take all money from EL...

PS: Well done Shamrock,good game,you show us how to play football.

Thats what we need,when all talking like,we gona score 5-6-7 goals against Shamrock here,yeah wright...
I think first match was decide winner,even good result for us,we miss some awesome chances there to win with 2-0.
In some way,i am happy we are out,so our stupid administration (chairman etc) dont take all money from EL...

PS: Well done Shamrock,good game,you show us how to play football.

Man, you have to buy some good striker. Ante Rukavina is pretty good player when I see what all you can miss.
Sorry but it's true.
Shamrock deserved win because they didn't get scary, they played with 3 strikers.

Also good luck to Slovan Bratislava, cong to win against Roma.

I agree,we have 4-5 strikers,but no goals on last 3 games,no one score goal.
Well,you know situation.Sold best players,than buy some extra killer player for cheap :LOL:

I agree,we have 4-5 strikers,but no goals on last 3 games,no one score goal.
Well,you know situation.Sold best players,than buy some extra killer player for cheap :LOL:

I know, the same situation is in Croatia.
Now we must keep Badelj and Sammir in team, and give them better contracts 3+ years to keep them one more season in team. It's easy to sell good player, but it's hard to buy good player, here at Balkan.

Schalke 6-1 HJK Helsinki

Again ... Finnish fairytale is over again ... :CRY:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

And if in fact, I was very surprised by the results, do not often happen when so many favorites do not pass their weaker rivals. Indeed, this season has lost clubs such as: Sevilla, Roma, Celtic, Rangers, Partizan, Panathinaikos, Crvena zvezda and Spartak Moskow. I think you'll agree that these clubs to the level in no way inferior teams participating in the Champions League this season, but by coincidence, had to leave the second biggest tournament in Europe at this stage, it's sad. Some can and sympathize (eg a Spartak, who was unable to beat Legia being several times stronger than her), and some to congratulate (eg Shamrock Rovers and Slovan), which defeated the more famous rivals, and rightfully deserve to play in this tournament. And some were lucky and did not, although they have shown that even "dwarfs" the teams can give a real fight grandees of European football. This course HJK and Alania, which showed different results in the second match, Hick lost 6-1, although the first match won 2-0, but the final outcome of this match, I think all the waiting, as Schalke actually down more Finns and their defeat in Finland is likely to be just a coincidence or an underestimation of the Finnish team. But the real heroes were certainly a little-known players from the team in Europe under the name of Alania, they really showed what it means to "play to the last". After losing the first leg 3-0, they were able to win the second 2-0, and although none of them have not believed, but their fans, who supported the team until the very end. The team, which is weaker than the head of Besiktas at the end of the match was able to score his two goals, thereby has driven him into a corner, but lacked both time and luck. But many are satisfied with this result because they play in Russia's first division and can not fight on equal terms with such bands as Besiktas. But that feat which they performed yesterday on the field for long remain in the hearts of Russian and Ossetian fans this club and I hope that for a long time shut up dirty mouth Besiktas president who very rude comments about his rival, well done Ossetians, great job! Well, yesterday's matches were very rich in events and look you can expect the group stage draw of this tournament to be held very soon, good luck! :P

Europa League Groups

A
Tottenham,
Rubin Kazan,
PAOK Salonica,
Shamrock Rovers

B
Copenhagen,
Standard de Liege,
Hannover 96
Vorskla Poltava

C