England v Croatia

I would be laughing my arse off if it wasn't so tragic. Bye Euro 2008.

I am laughing anyway as we all knew this was going to happen when we saw the line up.
Anyone other than that clueless cunt could tell this formation was not working as the first goal went in.
Why he persists to keep playing it and why he persists to keep playing the fat cunt in midfield I do not know.
He has touched the ball about 4 times.

Get fucking Lampard off NOW and get Defoe on.

Robert Green, currently the best on form goalkeeper in the premiership, not in the England squad??
Well done beetroot head.

Don't care if we go on to win 37-2, I hope McClaren dies of chronic ebola.

There's a roof on that thing?

For the £54,998,897,898.45p they spent on the fucking stadium, there oughta be a line of blowjob machines.

Whole fucking footballing nation is a mess from the bottom to the top.

Apparantley the roof doesn't cover the whole pitch.
But that's ok as the pitch drains 50,000 gallons of water an hour apparantly.

Good to see that's working then.

Russia score

Yup and the second half they play downhill...

Abysmal performance by Englands glorious new captain...

To be fair to Mc Laren, a manager can not be blamed for individual mistakes like both Croatia's goals.
If would-be stars like Gerrad aren't even able to take an half decent free kick, how in god's name do you expect to qualify for a tournament...

this is not good for football because Russia will be another boring team, it must be since 1988 thatRussia has played a good attractive tournament...

Ouch.

Gerd- i'd give Russia time and credit. Hiddink knows his football and has turned S. Korea, PSV and Australia into strong fast football teams with success. I'm sure if they make it we will see a different team.

Well the only thing I will say is.

I've got some horrible deja-vu/destiny/shiz going on.

We'll get one back at some point.

He'll bring Beckham on

90th minute, we'll get a free-kick in the perfect position...

And then he'll sky it wayyyyyy out of the stadium!

Yup and the second half they play downhill...

:lol:
I agree, no british teams is full of shit. Who drinks the whole beer then? :( But we have 45 Minutes to play. I can´t see the match here in germany, only some minutes after germany-wales :( 0:0 btw ;)

What kind of halftime do you guys get over in Europe? Over here we are getting replays of key moments in the first half.

Little midgets and live scat shows.

If we are lucky, public beheadings of England midfielders that can only play one role for their club.

Speechless. How the hell can an England team at our ground be so shit and not give a shit about qualifying?! Fucking crap, absolutely awful. Apart from SWP and Crouch, everyone else can fuck off because they're an embarrassment to our country tonight.

McLaren shouldn't still be in the job and after this performance, what more do the FA need to see he's woeful? I wonder, if he does get sacked/resign what English club would want to take a chance on a manager who clearly doesn't have credentials to manage in the top flight, let alone our national team.

Awful conditions, but it doesn't excuse the display by England. Time to drop pretty much everyone? Where's the hunger?
Personally, in this game i would have played James in goal (experience, needed on a night like this) and 4-4-2 (minus one of the 'ards')

He's taking off SWP!!!

Leaving on Lampard and taking off Barry!!

Bringing on Beckham!!

I'd cry if it wasn't so funny.

I figured Barry would be coming off. He's like the red shirt guy in Star Trek.

He isn't as good as Lampard obviously, but makes the team and Gerrard much more effective.

You watch, Lampard will show me up and get a hat trick now:lol:

Back
Top Bottom