EA SPORTS FC 24 Sliders Discussion

one question , is this game worth getting? or can i still continue playing fifa 23 offline career mode? is this game better in career mode ai and stuff?

one question , is this game worth getting? or can i still continue playing fifa 23 offline career mode? is this game better in career mode ai and stuff?
I think it's an upgrade from 23 primarily for the defensive line alone. They get past the halfway line in the attack, they come up to meet forwards in defense. The CPU's attack can vary so much as well. It's brilliant to see the teams play out from the back and have actual patience not by force, but actual tactical or scenario choice.

--------------------
--------------------
Changelog & Updates:

Timestamp
: 11/10/2023 - This is where we have finished with Version 5. I've included a brief summary below. Enjoy!

hmFYg5.png

The main focus here was to get the shape back. We started to see some ease of play through the midfield because of how the central midfielders would run into each other, or just seem very tight. Almost as if the animations were playing out like they were defending a corner, rather than looking like a bank of 4 that is okay letting runners past. From there, we wanted to conserve the resistance on the wings, but also allow numbers get behind the ball in the defensive thirds.

Rather than go through each difficulty set, I wanted to provide a general understanding of key slider values and why we came to the values we chose.

ā–¼Default vs Slow pace: For Default pace, we know the animations are just slightly sped up, but not by massive amounts. We bumped Sprint slightly in the set from 5 to allow the CPU to catch up a bit more when needed. For slow, the same values were used as they were in previous sets.

ā–¼Sprint Speed: Again, we just need to ensure there is less CB jockey and also when the CPU chooses to DAA, they can recover in time.

ā–¼Acceleration: A discrepancy is necessary to bridge the initial acceleration in 1v1 positions vs the CPU, especially on slow game speed.

ā–¼Shot Error: No real changes here as they are still resulting in variety of shots on and off target.

ā–¼Pass Error: We noticed that the CPU became a bit too indecisive and also performed too many reverse passes that didn't make much sense. As a result, we reduced the pass error values in some sets to ensure we are not missing out on variety and challenge.

ā–¼Shot Speed: Relative to the GK value at now 60, this works to allow deflections and the ball being caught. I think it was a bit of an eyesore at 51, so we're keeping it here.

ā–¼Pass Speed: The ball has to be alive, and the only way to do that is raise pass speed. At 40, it was fine, and that is a lot of testers' personal preference, but at 39 - we get a lot of what was good with 38, but still get a bit of what is good at 40. Again, personal preferences, that's FIFA.

ā–¼GK Ability: It had to be raised for the save animations alone. It's still not perfect, but it's better than on 50. The patch update addressed the near post issues, so it's in an even better spot than before. We also want to ensure we are raising GK to allow more punts near, or past, half-field - but can't afford to raise it so high every keeper becomes the next Buffon.

ā–¼Marking: As much as we wanted to keep it at a higher level, it just introduces too many issues. There's enough pressure with other values, so marking being touched seems to cause over-marking, which we can't live with anymore, as can be viewed with the HLW changes.

ā–¼Run Frequency: One of the last values we looked at to get the game in the "chef's kiss" stage of ensuring variety (even on Legendary) and unpredictability by the AI. We tested a lot of 1/1 RF, but eventually raised it to a comfortable spot.

ā–¼HLW: The lines all go together. I'll start with length as a necessary value to raise to just spread the striker out from the midfielders, which also allows the defenders to meet the striker in transition more. Then we look at height, which had to be a point in which the upfield pressure could be felt, but not so much that the defensive line was introduced in a matter of 1-2 passes, resulting in multiple 1v4, 2v4 or even 4v4 positions. The most important value overall was the finding on width at 52. For the longest time we were set on 49, or 49/50 discrepancy, but never above 50. At some point, there needed to be something that took the fullbacks staying goal-side on defense, but able to get wide in their attacks (tactics allowing of course). It's been great to see overlaps and underlaps, while FB's having battles with the winger who is trying to beat them. This clip stood out to me:

ā–¼FT Control: Just lowered it throughout to reduce handballs called. There are plenty of fouls, so we don't need handballs to be called all the time anymore.

--------------------
--------------------
Changelog & Updates:

Timestamp
: 11/10/2023 - This is where we have finished with Version 5. I've included a brief summary below. Enjoy!

hmFYg5.png

The main focus here was to get the shape back. We started to see some ease of play through the midfield because of how the central midfielders would run into each other, or just seem very tight. Almost as if the animations were playing out like they were defending a corner, rather than looking like a bank of 4 that is okay letting runners past. From there, we wanted to conserve the resistance on the wings, but also allow numbers get behind the ball in the defensive thirds.

Rather than go through each difficulty set, I wanted to provide a general understanding of key slider values and why we came to the values we chose.

ā–¼Default vs Slow pace: For Default pace, we know the animations are just slightly sped up, but not by massive amounts. We bumped Sprint slightly in the set from 5 to allow the CPU to catch up a bit more when needed. For slow, the same values were used as they were in previous sets.

ā–¼Sprint Speed: Again, we just need to ensure there is less CB jockey and also when the CPU chooses to DAA, they can recover in time.

ā–¼Acceleration: A discrepancy is necessary to bridge the initial acceleration in 1v1 positions vs the CPU, especially on slow game speed.

ā–¼Shot Error: No real changes here as they are still resulting in variety of shots on and off target.

ā–¼Pass Error: We noticed that the CPU became a bit too indecisive and also performed too many reverse passes that didn't make much sense. As a result, we reduced the pass error values in some sets to ensure we are not missing out on variety and challenge.

ā–¼Shot Speed: Relative to the GK value at now 60, this works to allow deflections and the ball being caught. I think it was a bit of an eyesore at 51, so we're keeping it here.

ā–¼Pass Speed: The ball has to be alive, and the only way to do that is raise pass speed. At 40, it was fine, and that is a lot of testers' personal preference, but at 39 - we get a lot of what was good with 38, but still get a bit of what is good at 40. Again, personal preferences, that's FIFA.

ā–¼GK Ability: It had to be raised for the save animations alone. It's still not perfect, but it's better than on 50. The patch update addressed the near post issues, so it's in an even better spot than before. We also want to ensure we are raising GK to allow more punts near, or past, half-field - but can't afford to raise it so high every keeper becomes the next Buffon.

ā–¼Marking: As much as we wanted to keep it at a higher level, it just introduces too many issues. There's enough pressure with other values, so marking being touched seems to cause over-marking, which we can't live with anymore, as can be viewed with the HLW changes.

ā–¼Run Frequency: One of the last values we looked at to get the game in the "chef's kiss" stage of ensuring variety (even on Legendary) and unpredictability by the AI. We tested a lot of 1/1 RF, but eventually raised it to a comfortable spot.

ā–¼HLW: The lines all go together. I'll start with length as a necessary value to raise to just spread the striker out from the midfielders, which also allows the defenders to meet the striker in transition more. Then we look at height, which had to be a point in which the upfield pressure could be felt, but not so much that the defensive line was introduced in a matter of 1-2 passes, resulting in multiple 1v4, 2v4 or even 4v4 positions. The most important value overall was the finding on width at 52. For the longest time we were set on 49, or 49/50 discrepancy, but never above 50. At some point, there needed to be something that took the fullbacks staying goal-side on defense, but able to get wide in their attacks (tactics allowing of course). It's been great to see overlaps and underlaps, while FB's having battles with the winger who is trying to beat them. This clip stood out to me:

ā–¼FT Control: Just lowered it throughout to reduce handballs called. There are plenty of fouls, so we don't need handballs to be called all the time anymore.
Hi @Matt10, big fan here of the community sliders since FIFA 14. Can you please tell me your preference now regarding game speed and difficulty? :)

--------------------
--------------------
Changelog & Updates:

Timestamp
: 11/18/2023 - Version 6 Complete

Shortly after releasing Version 5, we found ourselves really enjoying the game, and the resistance throughout the pitch was felt. Something was missing though, and that was the ball physics and the ball being alive. Meaning, it just didn't feel like the ball was to be controlled, it was more so being absorbed - a term I've used in the past. Balla (goblue) mentioned that he was loving the set, but had pass speed at 42, and we became intrigued as there is always a want to have better ball physics without experiencing the FIFA like speed. Once we used the pass speed, it felt great, it provided animations we hadn't seen before and from there, version 6 started to take shape.

The main focus was to get pass speed at 42 to work within the set and look good on the eyes. As lower pass errors were used in Version 5, we had to balance the increased pass speed with a higher pass error value. This way, we reintroduce what we saw in FIFA 23, a more calm CPU attack, and a more realistic weight to the ball. While physics and FIFA are usually defied rather than honored, the ball was alive at least enough that it didn't feel like a flat volleyball everytime it made contact with the players' feet.

Once pass speed was sorted, it was onto the next issue. This one was pretty significant for the slow-speed users. I have to thank Ukraun for his continued observation on the Sprint Speed and how it was important to pretty much accept that following concept:

The dribbler is always at 50 speed. So the defending player will be at the Sprint Speed value, meaning if we have the CPU at a 35 Sprint, and the user is dribbling the ball, the user will always have the advantage as we are actually at 50 Sprint. This is why it can be easy to use R1 dribble past the CPU, or cut across the field to beat multiple players. So raising their Sprint Speed value to 50+ ensures these game breaking events happen less.

I've kept that concept somewhat out of the limelight because I didn't want to cloud the thread with these arbitrary "labbing" experiments that end up making things more chaotic to getting a set done. However, the truth is this concept is one that has to be respected and in a way the slow-speed users have to accept that in order to get an actual challenge, the CPU has to have the advantage in Sprint. So, that is why there are values on the slow-pace section of Sprint 20/55 (World Class), 40/50 (Legendary) and we evened it up for Ultimate at 40/40.

The higher Sprint will do what it is supposed to do. It helps with the CPU's defensive reaction, their interest in 50/50 balls, their recovery when they get caught out of position. They are a real challenge overall, and it is not in a bad way. You can still out-sprint the CPU, you can still take advantage of their poor defensive angles (DAA) and you can still absorb some pretty vicious challenges depending on the player.

Moving on, the next value was to further confirm the Height, Length and Width values were on point. To be honest, the testers told me to stop, and I didn't stop. I work as a quality engineer in my day job, so not reviewing something final without doing some form of regression testing (making sure everything still works after new values are inputted) is just not in my DNA. However, I can go a bit overboard because I want to see something immediately, so I use a significant value from the "original" to see that change. The original that I always come back to his the HLW of Version 4 (50/35/49), but the more we played with something near it, the more it was clear that the Version 5 values resulted in much more fun and appreciate for the little things throughout the pitch. It was so clear how much more resistance was felt, especially on the wings, compared to using a lower height and increased length, so there was no turning back.

Once that was sorted, we wanted to reintroduce the fullbacks so they aren't instantly retreating all the way back to a preset shape, or they don't overlap in full, etc. Basically we bumped FB positioning to get more variety in the attack, but also in the counter - such as from a center back trying to clear the ball opts to send a ball long towards the wings because the fullback is recovering from his advanced position.

After we felt pretty good there, the next was just to make sure the shot speed looked realistic. For me, it was to the point I couldn't keep up with the ball on 50 shot speed. Several times the camera could not even keep up with the shot's velocity. So, dropping this value to 49 shot speed has allowed us to see the velocity in shots a tad bit more, and that makes a difference because when you score screamers, you get to see it hit the back of the net rather than just have the camera quickly pan back.

With shot speed adjusted, it's important to note that GK ability is going to be affected. We were seeing a lot of shots get pushed up into the air, and then recovered by the GK in the same sequence. This is just highly unrealistic, and became a real eye sore. Other issues with the keeper have been the keeper saving "behind" their dive, which may have further confirmed shot speed is too high at 50.

Regardless, a lower shot speed should help animations. The worry is understandable that it will not be as easy to score screamers against the GK, but this is not the case at all. Just earlier, Brad had a heck of a goal:
Overall, we are ecstatic with this set. The ball physics stand out, the resistance through the pitch is there. The variety that stems from that resistance is something that makes you just want to play another game after another game.

We hope you do just that - enjoy the Version 6 sliders!! Thanks

lNNaa0.png

Can't deny, the game plays fantastic at times with your sliders. Great work as always.

Only letdown for me (the same as with your last slider sets, v5 or v6 beta), the ai still doesn't cross. Plus (and I don't know if it's slider related or just poor programming) if the ai goalie does a kick off out of his hands, he kicks the ball hardly out off his own box.

Anyway, big thanks to you!

Hello my Friends
It's sliders day today. After Matt10's, mines will be out today.

The big focus is on CPU variety and more crosses from CPU

Can't deny, the game plays fantastic at times with your sliders. Great work as always.

Only letdown for me (the same as with your last slider sets, v5 or v6 beta), the ai still doesn't cross. Plus (and I don't know if it's slider related or just poor programming) if the ai goalie does a kick off out of his hands, he kicks the ball hardly out off his own box.

Anyway, big thanks to you!

On Legendary or World Class? We've learned that it just depends on the team for World Class, but Legendary in general won't cross as much depending on specific tactics. Like a tiki-taka team, very rarely. A fast-build? Yes. One of the teams I like to test for Legendary crossing is West Brom. As long as West Brom keep crossing, I'm happy. Making World Class harder is easier imho. With the posted set, it's there - and it's quite challenging. I recommend playing on World Class, slow, because the amount that can be done to increase the CPU's sprint speed to make things difficult. At 55 currently, it's a real challenge.

Regarding the keeper. Yeah, in our OS sliders thread itself, we thought we had figured it out being related to GK ability, but that's like part of the puzzle. When we raised GK ability to 95 (testing) they would consistently punt the ball long, but then we'd play another match and they wouldn't. So it feels like one of those FIFA things, and we can't expect to have users play on 95 GK ability - even on a value like 60 it's kind of crazy how many saves are made. At 53 GK currently I see a good mix of punts, but it definitely goes towards more short punts than long ones. Typical FIFA.

Thanks Matt. Looking forward to trying your sliders in the few hours i have left of the trial. Might end up biting this Black Friday at half price.
you recommend slow. Is that also for shorter half length game? I play 7min half tops. Less even better

Hello my friends

After the big update number 5, I have tested a new set of sliders!
What was the focus ? More and more crosses and a better ball physics.
Yes now we a now favorable cons! Before i was always the CPU, now we have many more for us.
It was the impact of the ball freedom.

Before, with my V2, we have a lot of 0-1, 1-0, 1-1 but not many goals.

With V3, if you play well, you can detroyed the CPU but if you play bad, you can be destroyed too! In the last 15 minutes, the CPU made more offensiv choices. I was leading by 3-2 against Munich. Kane made the 3-3 at the 82 minutes and on overtime, Munich waves kicked my ass and I lost 6-3! In the German Cup Finale!

Crosses are in, long shot are in, fauls are in too. You will see less 0-0 because you and CPU can try more things.

CPU need to be at 50 for acceleration to see it's potential.
The second change was pass speed. 15/0 didn't worked well with the patch. CPU was on glue so tonhave more mouvements pass speed was increased to 15/5.
For having more freedom, more spin to the ball, I have increased bad control to 75/91

Enjoy!!

Sliders Saturator V3
Legend
Offline : yes, not connected to EA Servers
Game speed : Slow
Full manual
Tactical defense
No analogic acceleration
Half : 8 minutes

User / AI

Sprint speed: 2/2
Acceleration : 49/50 or 47/50 with analogic stick acceleration
Shot error : 55/85
Pass error : 55/78
Shot speed : 45/45
Pass speed : 15/5 (0 for the CPU slowdown the game and you can play on the evening)
Injury Frequency : 65/65
Injury severity : 30/30
GK Ability : 75/75
Marking : 52/52
Run frequency : 55/45
Line Height : 50/50
Line Lenght (def line) : 50/50
Line Width : 48/48
FB Positioning : 50/50
Power bar : 50/-
First touch control error : 75/91

Some full matchs at Legend, Slow speed, 8 minutes, FUMA on career and Exibition mode

* Career mode

_ German Final cup : Munich Vs Bayer04 Leverkunsen

- Europa League Final : Bayer04 Vs Liverpool

EURO 2024 with Portugal in career mode

- Portugal Vs North Ireland

- Hungary Vs Portugal

- Portugal Vs France

- Italy Vs Portugal

Exibitions matchs with night bug (increade game speed)

- Chelsea Vs Liverpool

- Argentina Vs France

- Celtics Vs Rangers

- Inter Milan Vs AC Milan

Really enjoying playing with these sliders again but I feel like the game is playing at different speeds again from game to game , anyone had this? Will have a nice decent slowish paced game then next game it's like ping pong

Ciao amici miei

Dopo il grande aggiornamento numero 5, ho testato un nuovo set di slider!
Qual era il focus? Sempre piĆ¹ cross e una fisica della palla migliore.
SƬ, ora abbiamo un contro favorevole! Prima ero sempre la CPU, ora ne abbiamo molti di piĆ¹ per noi.
ƈ stato l'impatto della libertƠ della palla.

Prima, con la mia V2, facevamo tanti 0-1, 1-0, 1-1 ma pochi gol.

Con V3, se giochi bene, puoi distruggere la CPU ma se giochi male, puoi essere distrutto anche tu! Negli ultimi 15 minuti la CPU ha fatto scelte piĆ¹ offensive. Ero in vantaggio per 3-2 contro il Monaco. Kane ha segnato il 3-3 al minuto 82 e al supplementare, le onde di Monaco mi hanno preso a calci in culo e ho perso 6-3! Nella finale della Coppa di Germania!

Ci sono i cross, ci sono i tiri da lontano, ci sono anche i falli. Vedrai meno 0-0 perchĆ© tu e la CPU potete provare piĆ¹ cose.

La CPU deve essere a 50 per l'accelerazione per vedere il suo potenziale.
Il secondo cambiamento riguardava la velocitĆ  di passaggio. 15/0 non ha funzionato bene con la patch. La CPU era incollata, quindi la velocitĆ  di passaggio dei movimenti ĆØ stata aumentata a 15/5.
Per avere piĆ¹ libertĆ  e piĆ¹ effetti sulla palla, ho aumentato il cattivo controllo a 75/91

Godere!!

Slider Saturatore V3
Leggenda
Offline: sƬ, non connesso ai server EA
VelocitĆ  di gioco: lenta
Manuale completo
Difesa tattica
Nessuna accelerazione analogica
MetĆ : 8 minuti

Utente/IA

VelocitĆ  di sprint: 2/2
Accelerazione: 49/50 o 47/50 con accelerazione tramite stick analogico
Errore di tiro: 55/85
Errore di passaggio: 55/78
VelocitĆ  di tiro: 45/45
VelocitĆ  di passaggio: 15/5 (0 per il rallentamento della CPU e puoi giocare anche di sera)
Frequenza degli infortuni: 65/65
GravitĆ  degli infortuni: 30/30
AbilitĆ  portiere: 75/75
Votazione: 52/52
Frequenza di esecuzione: 55/45
Altezza della linea: 50/50
Lunghezza linea (linea def): 50/50
Larghezza della linea: 48/48
Posizionamento FB: 50/50
Barra di potenza: 50/-
Primo errore di controllo touch: 75/91

Alcune partite complete a Legend, Slow speed, 8 minuti, FUMA in modalitĆ  carriera ed Esibizione

* ModalitĆ  carriera

_ Finale di Coppa tedesca: Monaco contro Bayer04 Leverkunsen

- Finale Europa League: Bayer04 contro Liverpool

EURO 2024 con il Portogallo in modalitĆ  carriera

- Portogallo Vs Irlanda del Nord

- Ungheria vs Portogallo

- Portogallo contro Francia

- Italia contro Portogallo

Partite di esibizioni con bug notturno (aumenta la velocitĆ  del gioco)

-Chelsea-Liverpool

-Argentina contro Francia

- Celtics contro Rangers

- Inter-Milan
world class set?
only change error passes and shots?

Really enjoying playing with these sliders again but I feel like the game is playing at different speeds again from game to game , anyone had this? Will have a nice decent slowish paced game then next game it's like ping pong

Hello
I have no problem with the speed. No ping ping even playing at night.
I play FUMA so it helps I think.

Hello
I have no problem with the speed. No ping ping even playing at night.
I play FUMA so it helps I think.
Everything seemed fast, pace passing everything, then next game or sometimes even next half it would go back to normal, really weird

Sliders V3 version video

Match FUMA 8 minutes Legend Slow V3

Barcelona Vs Athletico Madrid

Half Finale EURO 2024 : Spain Vs Portugal

Finale EURO 2024 : France Vs Portugal

Last edited:
--------------------
--------------------
Changelog & Updates:

Timestamp
: 11/28/2023 - Version 7 Complete

We are in the fine-tuning stage of the OS sliders, so Version 7 here is building off of Version 6 fairly close, but also we used this chance to explore some areas that had started to creep up more regularly.

The main issue was the effectiveness of DAA on World Class, and not just slow speed - but also default. This is why there is a significant increase in the discrepancies, taking the default WC CPU to 55 Sprint and 10 Sprint for the User. It was the only way that the CPU stays involved defensively and recovers after overcommitting at certain positions. It also works to combat those who abuse R1 dribbling. Please remember, our goal is to make the game fair and realistic, and the game providing exploits all on their own via DAA is just one of the worst things this year. So this is the best way forward. This was also visited for the Legendary slow/default set but the main issue there is those who abuse R1 dribbling.

Along with Sprint, we were able to drop the default pace's acceleration to 50 throughout. This just allows a bit more calmness on the ball and in 1v1 battles throughout. While DAA still happens on default WC, it's recovery and closedown rate of Sprint 55 with a value of 50 acceleration, plays just how Sprint 55 and 55 acceleration does on slow pace.

The next going down the list is Shot Error. Now, this started off as personal preference, but it grew into something that was enjoyed by the testers. It's been well documented for years that a higher shot error just brings in so much more randomness and more human-like attempts on goal. We started to realize that there was no difference in shots under pressure versus shots with no pressure. It just stopped being believable that each player can striker the ball with their laces perfectly, on target, regardless of who was around them. The same goes for keepers as well where they were saving a lot of shots - it just became ridiculous to play because keepers were always the unspoken man of the match.

So, the shots will now be varied and it will bring that sense of anything can happen. A star player can sky the ball into the stands just like IRL, or they can scuff the ball into a crowded goal. There are still plenty of moments of absolute strikes to be had. These values are quite high, but just trust us - and enjoy.

The next value to look at was Pass Error. While subtle adjustments are done here, the results are anything but. For WC, the difference of 52 for the CPU from 58 is significant. I noticed several times the CPU central midfielders would be reluctant to send the ball out wide and instead try a reverse pass backwards or dribble into pressure. The CPU has chance of trying risky passes rather than blind and passes with poor contact. This goes towards not just the realism side of things, but towards the difficulty that is believable. FC24 provides enough moments of charity (DAA, R1 abuse, CB jockey on occasion) that we don't need the CPU to not be somewhat of a human-like threat.

GK Ability had an adjustment for World Class, but just slight as the GK started to make some backward save animations too often. The interesting thing about shot error values as high as they are, we see less terrible animations from the keepers. Of course sample size and what not, but from the WC games I've played, there have been a lot less of irregular animations.

Next, and this was one of the last values, we adjusted Run Frequency to get a bit of a bump in runners off the ball based on their instructions and not just the user's button input trying to send them on runs. From the CPU side, as always, just because runs are made, it does not mean they are always targeted, so the pace of play isn't increase by any means. If anything, when space is vacated because of a run being made, it supports that need for calm to find the next best passing option, or provide an opportunity for a risky pass - which means more variety such as long balls, through balls and crossing.

The last value is the most important. Length has been dropped from 32 to 30. Again, while subtle, it is significantly important. The main focus is the space between players and how on 32 there was this sense that players were in constant 1v1 battles, and once they were successful, another one came up. It was never cohesive or congested the way it should be in certain parts of the pitch - and based on the tactics. The most important takeaway for me is how the outside midfielder now cuts off the angle forward when we try to build from the back. This is so important because on 32 the outside midfielder will be too far ahead and once the opposing outside back receives the ball, they've already beaten the outside midfielder - so next up would be the opposing FB and before you know it, we're in the attacking third. So this value changed a lot of the dynamic, and is a big reason why we raised run frequency so we can still get the good attacks from 32, while still improving the shape defensively - which improves the overall interactions throughout the pitch.

I hope that all makes sense. As you can see, I've included the Suggestions and Common Q&A sections. Remember that the sliders are a base, and you are free to adjust what you would like. This was a great couple days of testing, and there's not much left to improve on from here. Until the next patch update of course :) !

Enjoy Version 7!

--------------------
--------------------
Thanks to discord testers: bman, laxing_ , Hapa90, jrn, TopSide, atsmash, Aaron458f, goblue8118, QB,Urkaun
--------
GrwtdF.png

--------------------

Hello my friends

It's time to update my sliders.

I was not really ok with my V3.
Something was missing, not enough challenging I think.

What was the focus of my V4 ? A mix of my V2 for the challenge and the variety and ball freedom of my V3.

So favorable cons arte still there! I saw a couple of own goal from CPU too.

Before, with my V2, we have a lot of 0-1, 1-0, 1-1 but not many goals.

With V4, you can see now, like in real life, some 4-4 in crazy matchs. But 0-0 is always possible. The CPU didn't give up, like an English team. I have made some remontada too with my second year with United.

Enjoy!!

Sliders Saturator V4
Legend
Offline : yes, not connected to EA Servers
Full manual
Tactical defense
No analogic acceleration

User / AI

Shot error : 55/85
Pass error : 55/85
Pass speed : 10/5 (0 for the CPU slowdown the game and you can play on the evening)
Marking : 52/52
First touch control error : 75/91

Now some ingame video, not replay !

Full matches in career mode :

United Vs City

Chelsea Vs United

Arsenal Vs United

Quick matchs :

Juventus Vs Inter

Munich 1860 Vs Viktoria Koln (D4 teams)

Everton Vs United

Germany Vs England

Hello
I have made 3 games with the new patch.
No sliders update needed.

My midfield is better, i have more fault from CPU : 2 red cards and a penalty in 3 games!
More crosses and much variation in CPU actions in defence, middle and near my goal.šŸ‘

Hello
I have made 3 games with the new patch.
No sliders update needed.

My midfield is better, i have more fault from CPU : 2 red cards and a penalty in 3 games!
More crosses and much variation in CPU actions in defence, middle and near my goal.šŸ‘
Might have to try. I tried to do Galatasaray v Man Utd UCL match, and was 3 goals down and a man sent off after 7 mins. I quit and did the same game on PES 2021. I lost that one 3-0 too, but the goals were spread out and it didn't feel 'unfair'

Might have to try. I tried to do Galatasaray v Man Utd UCL match, and was 3 goals down and a man sent off after 7 mins. I quit and did the same game on PES 2021. I lost that one 3-0 too, but the goals were spread out and it didn't feel 'unfair'
The new patch is really great.
Better midfield position, CPU didn't always want to go forward.

So I have finished to test two versions : the soft one and the harder one.
Stay tuned šŸ˜‰

Edit :

Sliders Saturator V4.1 Soft & Hard

Legend
Offline : yes,
not connected to EA Servers
Full manual
Tactical defense
No analogic acceleration

User / AI

Shot error : 55/85 (85/85 for Hard version)
Pass error : 55/68 (68/68 for Hard version)
Pass speed : 10/5 (0 for the CPU slowdown the game and you can play on the evening)
Marking : 55/55
First touch control error : 75/81 (81/81 for Hard version)

Have fun

Matchs with Soft Version (night bug)

United Vs Barcelona

Leicester Vs United

Last edited:
--------------------
--------------------
Changelog & Updates:

Timestamp
: 12/19/2023 -

We are hoping this is the last of the versions for this year's game. A lot has been explored throughout all the versions, and this last bit is just a small tweak to some Sprint values on World Class/Leg, shot error, length and rediscovering fullback positioning.

As always, we're trying to get a balance of the Sprint/Acc values for the user vs the CPU. While we don't want the user to have an advantage, we also don't want the players to start jogging animations too early - and not be able to recover. As a result, the sprint value is bumped for World Class, Shorter Halves and Shorter Halves legendary on default pace. Shorter Halves legendary was bumped to get closer to the 30 sprint speed of the CPU.

The next value we looked at is just slight adjustment to shot error. Very slight adjustment for World Class as lower league teams struggled to get shots on target, thus the user didn't concede as often. We still get the great shot variety and randomness that can happen going from 85 to 82. For Shorter Halves, we wanted to bring in those same things so WC Shorter halves gets a bump in shot error to 70.

The more significant value is bumping Length back to 32 from 30. While a small incremental change, it does help widen out the midfield a bit more through taking advantage of the post-patch changes that keeps the wingers from tucking so narrow. The bump to 32 also helps with the transition play of the striker to be met sooner from the defensive midfielder and/or the defensive line. We've been at this value before, so we feel very comfortable in this adjustment.

The last adjustment is a FB Positioning, which we haven't really modified before. The main focus here is trying to get the fullbacks to stay in the attack just a bit sooner in transition, rather than instantly retreat back to their defensive line. This is a legacy issue of FIFA, so the more we can get the fullbacks pushed up, the better. This takes advantage of the width adjustment that post-patch brought to the table as well, so the center backs are still involved in getting out wide to cut off any counters down the sidelines.

We hope you enjoy this 8th Version, everyone!

--------------------
--------------------
Thanks to discord testers: bman, laxing_ , Hapa90, jrn, TopSide, atsmash, Aaron458f, goblue8118, QB,Urkaun
--------
37ciU4.png

--------------------

@saturator in the united v barcelona game at 5:10 there are literally 4 players stood around doing nothing whilst the opposition has the ball in the box - they are just stationary and looking at the player with the ball. . And even though you win the ball back ultimately it leaves a gaping hole in the defence that the number 2 then doesn't even try to cover as he is standing still as a different player has been selected.

Not a dig at your sliders as its the 1 on 1 defending that is causing it but i just cant un see it and it would make me furious if i was playing it and it just ruins the game

@saturator in the united v barcelona game at 5:10 there are literally 4 players stood around doing nothing whilst the opposition has the ball in the box - they are just stationary and looking at the player with the ball. . And even though you win the ball back ultimately it leaves a gaping hole in the defence that the number 2 then doesn't even try to cover as he is standing still as a different player has been selected.

Not a dig at your sliders as its the 1 on 1 defending that is causing it but i just cant un see it and it would make me furious if i was playing it and it just ruins the game
Hello my friend, I hope you're fine.
It's a game with the night bug so I'm not surprised of the passivity of the defenders.
With the night bug, the attacks were overpowered.

Back
Top Bottom