Chelsea Thread

Diego Costa did it again. I wonder how does he do that! He deliberately kicked out at Skrtel on the ground right in front of Clattenburg. The bastard still gets away with it each time. Since the ref didn't do anything about that, if the incident isn't mentioned in his report, the FA could easily look at that footage and that idiot could end up with a heavier ban for recurrent violent conduct. He's now on their radar at least, if not in the refs'.

Mourinho interview was appalling. Sounded like a spoiled child through the whole thing. This is the same as not showing up to the interview. Really immature.

His sacking now only a matter of time.

2 poor refereeing decisions with Lucas and Costa, no excuse really not too send both off.
Suppose you could argue Lucas didn't pull the man down and it wasn't really a break but it was still the wrong decision.
Likewise you could say Costa didn't really hurt Skrtel but that doesn't really matter.

Chelsea really poor from what I saw. Should have gone for the 2nd early on but just sat back.

10/11pts off 4th now :SHOCK:

Last edited:
I still can`t believe after that early goal Chelsea held back. I thought it was going to be a Arsenal vs Mutd-esque start. They allow Liverpool space and time to get back in the game. Then, that unexplained 2:37 minutes over extra time for the equaliser is just... What`s that Fooooor :BRMM: moment

Imagine Raneri`s Leicester snagging 4th spot :SNACK:

Pisses me off the timekeeping, even if it was to Liverpool's advantage this time. How 45min can only produce 5% additional time yet injurytime can produce 50%. Its not like Chelsea were wasting time with freekicks.

Likewise you could say Costa didn't really hurt Skrtel but that doesn't really matter.

if Skrtel started usual theatrics of footballers, imo Costa would be in bigger trouble, but to say it didn´t hurt him? try to get hit like that to your chest...it has to hurt...

Giving the fact he left Costa in play for that foul, he kept Lucas in game...referee mistake..

I just dont get mourinho and chelsea at the moment
I dont see why he could mention about the refs because it has been 50/50 yeah lucas should be sent off but costa aswell so...
other games too southampton couldve had two pens chelsea one
what can he actually really complain about? he should be thanking them!

the team not playing right overall important to focus on that first
they're not creating enough great for a few mins great but then nothing
like the start of the match vs liverpool was good but after they sat back...

biggest problem in my opinion is Matic seems always exhausted this season even if he only just started he looks already tired
he was an amazing player last season incredibile defensively but it was like he didnt have a rest during the summer
I know he didnt play today but in the other games he did

there was 0 protection for the cb's the two midfielders were just walking back casually which has cost them dear this season especially the other day

even though maybe cb's aren't on top form but all defenders needs a bit of help which they didnt get mikel was woeful in my opinion

overall you need to have a performing great defence or great attack right now chelsea has neither

I think Remy should be given a chance up front
Costa hasnt been playing at his best for a good while and now he's almost trying to get sent off every game and very lucky that he didnt in the last game

zouma is not a right back he's a cb even if him as a cdm wouldve been better than as a right back

why spend about 20m (was it?) for a new left back and barely play him crazy
Baba as the left back azpilicueta as the right back terry cahill as the two center backs zouma & ramires as the two mid hazard willian two wingers oscar behind striker and remy as the striker and that already looks a bit more proper

its almost like mourinho was wanting to make a point that he wasnt happy with chelseas signings
he probably wont get fired for now because he only signed a new contract not too long ago and apparently it would cost chelsea 30m to sack him although conflicting reports saying 9.5m to sack interesting...
it will get to a stage where mourinho needs to sort out his mess or chelsea have to sack him better sooner than later before its too late

but i want him to stay

Last edited:
Pep wants London , he said it clearly! Mou knows Roman been chasing him for years. I think the players want Pep. I think Mou feels betrayed and venting misguidely towards the refs/media/Wenger/Martínez. Chelsea dont care for Mou. They got rid of him before... Pep might be the only boss that could fail and still be at Chelsea 'Torres'

If Mou already found out Pep is really coming next season and that Mou was just a stop-gap this season, then that might be a high possibility why he's depressed and feels used.

This is of course if Pep's story is true.

They gave him a £30m contract just a couple of months ago

Even if they did sack him what happens if they still don't make the top 4? That'd probably mean their revenue and summer 2016 transfer budget goes down around £75m. Not ideal.

They gave him a £30m contract just a couple of months ago

Even if they did sack him what happens if they still don't make the top 4? That'd probably mean their revenue and summer 2016 transfer budget goes down around £75m. Not ideal.

Exactly! Who really knows what's going on with Mourinho. All I know it started from January of this year.

not sure if you've heard but there's a quote going round saying from a 'unnamed Chelsea player' he'd rather lose than win for Mourinho.

not sure how credible that is though.

30m is a lot for most clubs, not Chelsea. Their business model is doing business to please Mendes for future prospects (Falcao *cough)or maybe Mou`s business model.

Last season most influential players are Matic n Hazard. They fell off the map, some say burn out. Im not buying it !

I just dont get mourinho and chelsea at the moment
I dont see why he could mention about the refs because it has been 50/50 yeah lucas should be sent off but costa aswell so...
other games too southampton couldve had two pens chelsea one
what can he actually really complain about? he should be thanking them!

the team not playing right overall important to focus on that first
they're not creating enough great for a few mins great but then nothing
like the start of the match vs liverpool was good but after they sat back...

biggest problem in my opinion is Matic seems always exhausted this season even if he only just started he looks already tired
he was an amazing player last season incredibile defensively but it was like he didnt have a rest during the summer
I know he didnt play today but in the other games he did

there was 0 protection for the cb's the two midfielders were just walking back casually which has cost them dear this season especially the other day

even though maybe cb's aren't on top form but all defenders needs a bit of help which they didnt get mikel was woeful in my opinion

overall you need to have a performing great defence or great attack right now chelsea has neither

I think Remy should be given a chance up front
Costa hasnt been playing at his best for a good while and now he's almost trying to get sent off every game and very lucky that he didnt in the last game

zouma is not a right back he's a cb even if him as a cdm wouldve been better than as a right back

why spend about 20m (was it?) for a new left back and barely play him crazy
Baba as the left back azpilicueta as the right back terry cahill as the two center backs zouma & ramires as the two mid hazard willian two wingers oscar behind striker and remy as the striker and that already looks a bit more proper

its almost like mourinho was wanting to make a point that he wasnt happy with chelseas signings
he probably wont get fired for now because he only signed a new contract not too long ago and apparently it would cost chelsea 30m to sack him although conflicting reports saying 9.5m to sack interesting...
it will get to a stage where mourinho needs to sort out his mess or chelsea have to sack him better sooner than later before its too late

but i want him to stay

Congratulations for your post.
Must be one of the only posts that is not driven by hate for Chelsea...

I'm not a Chelsea fan, but i miss the good Chelsea.

At times under Ancelloti, Raffa and the beginning of last season, they fabulous to watch...

Imagine De Bruyne, Cuadrado, Schurrle and Salah still there...Mourinho has wasted some talent. That alone would be a reason to sack him.

Jose has had his suspended 1 game ban and fine activated after the West Ham charge

He will miss the Stoke game, which, according to at least one CFC journalist could well be his last game in charge regardless of the result, with the club thinking it better to sack him prior to the international break.

Jose has had his suspended 1 game ban and fine activated after the West Ham charge

He will miss the Stoke game, which, according to at least one CFC journalist could well be his last game in charge regardless of the result, with the club thinking it better to sack him prior to the international break.

I can't believe a manager of his caliber can make so many mistakes in just 1 season. He is one of the greatest manager in the world and now he can't handle dressing room, media or staff.

not sure if you've heard but there's a quote going round saying from a 'unnamed Chelsea player' he'd rather lose than win for Mourinho.

not sure how credible that is though.

If true I'd say it's Hazard.

Would've loved him at United on the left wing with Martial as striker and Rooney watching from the sidelines.

I doubt it, Cesc took Twitter to deny it. Its stupid to think Mou's experience will be blind sided by players. Casilla was the only one and look how that worked out for him.

So what is the reason for the Chelsea collapse really though? They won the league last year even with Costa missing games. How can there be such a strong regression? Is it really all dressing room related? If so, how can Mou of all people who is known as a master of managing players fail at it.

So what is the reason for the Chelsea collapse really though? They won the league last year even with Costa missing games. How can there be such a strong regression? Is it really all dressing room related? If so, how can Mou of all people who is known as a master of managing players fail at it.

No idea but nice to see a Texan here.

It's definitely morale or outside stuff thats caused this, players dont collapse like this otherwise, it happened at Utd because of the manager change and the shock that and switch in methods that caused etc.

It shouldnt happen to a side who have been stable over the summer, OK JT was probably gonna drop in form but there level has been even below the one Moyes took us too.

I think its too far gone and he'll be gone regardless at the end of the season.

I also think the signings are partially the reason for the failure. I have never rated Pedro as an outstanding player. He's more of a system player IMO. And Falcao at Chelsea was just a huge risk that obviously did not pay off. I don't even think Chelsea play the right type of football for him to flourish. They bought Cuadrado and didn't even play him. And with Hazard, Fabregas, Costa, Matic and Ivanovic out of form the team is just out of luck.

I believe you always need at least some additions to the squad to revitalize, remotivate, and refresh the squad. Even Arsenal last season were looking garbage because of not enough signings until Coquelin came through and changed the setup.

Look at City. They've had a strong squad but put KDB, Sterling, and Otamendi on top of it all to split the load and pressure up from everyone.

No idea but nice to see a Texan here.

Lol, you from Texas too? That's cool!

I also think the signings are partially the reason for the failure. I have never rated Pedro as an outstanding player. He's more of a system player IMO. And Falcao at Chelsea was just a huge risk that obviously did not pay off. I don't even think Chelsea play the right type of football for him to flourish. They bought Cuadrado and didn't even play him. And with Hazard, Fabregas, Costa, Matic and Ivanovic out of form the team is just out of luck.

I believe you always need at least some additions to the squad to revitalize, remotivate, and refresh the squad. Even Arsenal last season were looking garbage because of not enough signings until Coquelin came through and changed the setup.

Look at City. They've had a strong squad but put KDB, Sterling, and Otamendi on top of it all to split the load and pressure up from everyone.

Lol, you from Texas too? That's cool!

Yes I am from Dallas.

Willian is the only Chelsea player who is on fire. He is having the time of his career.

Back
Top Bottom