Champions League 2011/12

I expect to watch a good match tonight. Personally I prefer Bayern to win, mainly because I love the way they play and because they deserve it in my oppinion.

4fe056a0a1b811e1b10e123138105d6b_7.jpg

I think Bayern will have a relatively easy time tonight.

I don't expect this to be a competitive final. 2-0 final score or maybe even 3-0 or 3-1 if Chelsea are losing late on and pushing on since they have nothing to lose and Robben and co. hit them on counter-attack for a 3rd goal.

I do fully expect Bayern to win the champions league tonight and would be very surprised if they don't. I think 90 mins are enough to see a winner but even if it goes to extra time or penalties, I think Bayern still have th edge especially since they just made it to the final thanks to penalties and that's in the back of their head while Chelsea has the last CL final's penalty loss in the back of their head.

Anything is possible in football though and all it takes is a bit of luck or even a bad referee decision (Red card, penalty) to turn the tie on its head. That's why we love this sport and I can't wait to see what happens.

But yeah I'd give Bayern a 70% chance as clear favourites and Chelsea a possible but more unlikely 30%.

I've got a horrible feeling Chelsea will nick it.

Bayern SHOULD win it but that's exactly why I think Chelsea will.

After everything they've been through, the players they've lost to injury/suspension and with it being in Munich, I forsee that horrible cockney bastard JT lifting the trophy with a smug look on his face.

matherto, if you honestly actually believe Chelsea will nick it, then I suggest putting at least a small amount like $10 on that. They are BIG underdogs and you will make good money off of it.

I personally wouldn't suggest it tho. :P

Can anyone remember a recent final being so one sided?! Feels like Im watching liverpool at times, how wastefull bayern have been. Obvouisly the rest has been far better, :d

I hope Chelsea wins for many reasons

1st : it's good to have new champions ..
2nd: because many non-Bayern fans are backing Bayern just to prove that Chelsea didn't deserve to win against Bitchelona ..
3rd: Many non-Bayern fans are happy for Bayern for beating Madrid and for some reasons they imagined that football won that night .. I can't find a logical reason for them to say that
4th: I don't hate Chelsea, and I don't like Bayern

I would like for Bayern to win 2-1 and that Olić scores that winning goal. It would be a nice good bye gift to Bayern fans

Congratulations for Chelsea, am so happy for them ..
Hard luck Bayern, they fought for the 3 titles and lost in the final step ..

Back
Top Bottom