Champions League 2009-10

Can't believe the majority of the posts here.
All the Inter-bashing: They won the freaking treble the way they play. Tactically unrivaled even on the European stage this year. Shouldn't I be the one complaining, I'm a Bayern supporter!? Hmm ...

And Izmir: You don't see a lot of Müller then, I think. The boy is massive. A great talent and one of our better players today, if you ask me.

yeah, genius manager. buy some great attacking players who get goals by them selfs, get yourself some great defenders. defend with 6-7 players, wait for the remainder to spark some magic, then defend your ass-off. they parked their plane in front of the goal.
If it's that easy, why can't another manager team do it ?
I call it success and the best team won.

With all the reaction, you would have thought Mourinho won the CL himself blindfolded.

Inter players deserve at least some of the credit, paricularly Milito, Samuel and Cambiasso.

Lol no of course not, all the players, Moratti, backroom staff, everyone at the club deserves credit. And that INCLUDES the brilliant Jose Mourinho.

His style might not be to everyone's liking, but it works! Every time! Brilliant organization, deadly execution = Success! And that's what Mourinho is, Successful!

I'd call that quality. The defense was rock-solid most of the time and their counterattacks devastating. Deserved win after all.
In the end Ribery really was missing, because most of the time our offense was in possession of the ball struggling to figure out a way to break through the Inter wall. Robben was the only one constantly trying and succeeding, a second player of his caliber on the other side would've helped a lot.

Well said and congratulations to all fans like you who are smart and can see it without being biased.

And yeah with Ribery, things may have been different but without him, Robben was the only source of any possibly danger and creativity and with the way Inter is so organized and defends well as a unit, you need 3-4 of those players to maybe do something.

Congrats Internazionale and it was GREAT seeing Javier Zanetti lift that up! No one deserves it more! :WORSHIP:

And to see Diego Milito for all those who doubted him when he was consistently showing his world-class ability at Zaragoza and Genoa and smaller clubs, now they can see what a true monster he is! Scoring at the biggest stage and the World cup is still yet to come! :)

i wrote this many times in my previous posts,i would not let Müller play in any 2nd leauge team in the world but he is playing in Bayern first 11,this is like a joke...

That's bullshit! Sorry but I've got no other arguments than this.

Anyway, I'm extremely sad and disappointed but the show must go on. Inter deserved the win after being the better team afterall. Bayern just didn't know what to do. I don't know if it's Ribéry's missing or other things. Maybe the match would have ended different, if Müller scored at the beginning of the second half. But that doesn't really matter now. Inter won and it is deserved.

Congratz! :'(

Yeah Bullshit,i dont care if he is super in the leauge,i would be so massive against Mainz,Hannover,Köln etc.. in Bundesliga,its important to do something in big games vs big clubs,Do u think Müller or Gomez would be able to play in Inter's first 11 tonight or how many Inter player would play in Bayern in first 11,maybe 7-8,thats why Bayern lost,i like Bayern not Inter,Bayern still bigger club for me than Inter so far but i dont like many players in this team who dont deserve to be in..Müller,Gomes are the first ones..If Bayern would have 2 more Robben or Ribery,they could be the winner tonight...but u guys dont want to get what i am trying to say..

Last edited:
Inter would have got over Ribery even if he could have played as well.

Could be, but I doubt it given how many times Robben created danger.
But it doesn't really matter: Ribery didn't sit this one out because of injury, it was his own fault after all.

I don't like the mentality of some fans who, after a crucial loss, just scream for new players. I'm all for the approach of making the current players better day by day. However: Van Buyten and Demichelis aren't youngsters anymore, they won't evolve much anymore. They are definitely quality players, but it's just not enough for the highest level of competition. In the Champions League the big competitors all have world-class offensive players - a tad too much for them to handle, really.
Badstuber is a great talent, Breno will come back, too, but I sure hope at least one defender of Lahms caliber will be bought over the summer.

Btw: Mourinho was just in the German broadcasting studio and was absolutely hilarious. Sympathetic through and through alongside his former mentor Van Gaal. When he was asked if this has been his last match for Inter, he just replied: Si! Same after being asked if Madrid would be his new home.
I really think he can win the CL with Real, too. Though they should really hold their horses if the first few months don't work out so well. Trigger happy presidents are never a good thing.

and after 1-2 year if Müller will be playing in Herta or something like that then come back to this topic,i want to see ur faces again if not i will be the one apologize to u...

Awesome performance by Inter. I thought it was an entertaining final. I don't see how this could be worse than last year's final. Inter played a flawless game, it was a showing of tactical organization and strong teamwork. Eto'o was defending like a madman and sacrificed a lot for the defence. Inter were very organized, even when Bayern were gaining confidence in the first half, but Milito - imo the best finisher around right now - was spectacular. Inter then kept Bayern far, and I think the players knew they weren't going to score, so lost some motivation in the second half.

Bayern were determined and very committed, but I think they were getting very worried at Inter's organization. Olic was running like a psycho across the pitch to try and help his team mates out (the Bayern defensive line was SO HIGH in the first half...), and Robben was trying to crack the defence, but I think it was too hard to find a good solution and it just worried the players.

Well done Inter. Serie A will keep the 4 CL spots for 2011.

Last edited:
Yeah Bullshit,i dont care if he is super in the leauge,i would be so massive against Mainz,Hannover,Köln etc.. in Bundesliga,its important to do something in big games vs big clubs,Do u think Müller or Gomez would be able to play in Inter's first 11 tonight or how many Inter player would play in Bayern in first 11,maybe 7-8,thats why Bayern lost,i like Bayern not Inter,Bayern still bigger club for me than Inter so far but i dont like many players in this team who dont deserve to be in..Müller,Gomes are the first ones..If Bayern would have 2 more Robben or Ribery,they could be the winner tonight...but u guys dont want to get what i am trying to say..

I only read "would, would, would, would". Yeah, you would be great in Bundesliga, that's for sure.:YAWN: Who's talking about Gomez???? Did he play? No, he didn't. It's so easy saying player X or Y would not play in the opponent team. I also could ask you, which Inter player would play in the first team of Barca. Müller played a great season and that's simply a fact. Did you recognize that this season was his first at all? Yeah, he only would deserve playing in the first team of Bayern if he scored 10 goals in CL and at least 5 in the finals.

Instead of getting jealous you better say Thank to God that Juve and Milan had problems in the last years,otherwise u would still watching CL Finals on tv and could see the Cups with a binoculars only like u do since 30 years...

and after 1-2 year if Müller will be playing in Herta or something like that then come back to this topic,i want to see ur faces again if not i will be the one apologize to u...

:CONFUSE: Do you know what you are talking about?
It was Müllers first!!! professional season, he is just
20 years old, is now in German national team and scored 13
goals and 11 assists in Bundesliga and 2 goals in Champions league.
It's an awesome season for Müller in his first year, stop talking
about things you don't know.

Inter totaly deserved to win...they achieved maximum from their chances..

but when i think of the game Inter vs. Barca..it was a joke.. from Referee side..

but no other man deserve this title more than Zanetti, him ending career without the CL trophy would be criminal...

now i can wait for World cup! go Slovakia !!!! :P

ps: full respect to bayern, their squad + ribery signing for next years is only great for the team!!!

but i talk about a man who played 700 (!) games for a team that few years ago were bad... bad in league and CL, now they achieved maximum..they have their first CL after 45 years..Bayern are in europe much more succesfull..

i was not a fan of either tonight, but Inter just won after amazing season, both this teams were champions in their league + cup winners, one had to lose..

Muller i dont agree, i think he is massive talent, i watched him against United closely...he could be one of Germany hot prospects in this world cup..

to ask about Ballack is not in place, as he is Chelsea player and wont play on world cup only becouse bad luck... nothing else..

if you ask me, Zanetti for Inter is a talisman, i realy admire this player, who goes with bad and good times with Inter, he is like Gerrard to my own club...like Maldini for Milan, he just totaly deserved this cup in his career, he imo can be rolemlodel for young and current players who in any oportunity go away from club becouse of money... i totaly disagree with modern money football... to bad that he is one of last mohicans who are like this...

i agree all except something,sounds like Zanetti is poor ,i am sure Zanetti earn the world since many years in Inter,i dont think he has less money than any other players as he is in the modern football too..

Last edited:
Instead of getting jealous you better say Thank to God that Juve and Milan had problems in the last years,otherwise u would still watching CL Finals on tv and could see the Cups with a binoculars only like u do since 30 years...

Would would would would would! If my aunt had a penis she would be my uncle...

From the people talking, it seems that Internazionale won this Champions League with the worst eleven ever to play a final.

i wrote this many times in my previous posts,i would not let Müller play in any 2nd leauge team in the world but he is playing in Bayern first 11,this is like a joke.....

I think he's an absolute great player.
In a few years he will be among the best players in the world.
For me the European revelation of the year.

I really enjoyed this final.
Congratualtions to Inter for a well deserved win, but also to Bayern with a magnificent campaign. IMO they don't need Ribery, Haltintop was very good yesterday.

I'm quite eager to get myself tickets ASAP for Wembley 2011, Anyone care to let me know the best, cheapest and easiest way of getting my hands on a couple.

I'm quite eager to get myself tickets ASAP for Wembley 2011, Anyone care to let me know the best, cheapest and easiest way of getting my hands on a couple.

robbery.jpg

Back
Top Bottom