Bully: Scholarship Edition (360, Wii)

:lol:

I always wear the uniform because I thought you get in trouble for not wearing it?

I thought that too, nothing's happened to me yet but I haven't been back at school long.

if your not in school uniform , then you run the risk of being caught by the prefects because it shows dress code radar, the same as when you are being truant

If I complete a chapter and don't finish the missions, I don't get to do them again? I've just completed Chapter II but I don't think I did all of the missions before I realised I'd activated the boss mission :(

Just had the game freeze on me. So it's nonsense when they say "older" 360's are experiencing problems as I'm playing on an Elite.

I'll leave playing until the patch comes out next week I think. So annoying as I'd just done two missions with no save-spots anywhere close by.

A small tip:

If you can't get to your lesson on time just punch a prefect and he'll take you right there. :)

If you do that you lose stuff you have collected though

I lost loads of stuff when one of the bastards caught my skiving :LOL:

JB get the game mate you wont regret it, especially as it wont cost you much by trading some old pants games in

I might wait and see if the freezing stuff is fixed first, might as well play it on PS2 if it's going to lock-up a lot.

I aint even had any yet

but they are fixing it anyway so it wont matter

And how hard are some of the classes?

I struggled with Geography, Maths and English

Sometimes they are actually hard but what makes it worse is watching the percentage that never seems to go up and the timer ticking down

it just makes you panic and you cant think straight :))

I struggled in Biology 2 until I thought "fuck this, I'm not using the slowe pointer to accurately scalpel!" and just went haywire slicing and getting told off and to calm down :lol: I passed it though ;)

Maths was funny, you see the time and you see four choices but you panic because you dont have time to work things out :lol:

Still haven't done geography, English or gymnastics.

Haha I stuggled at Biology but excelled at music & English.

I had never played the first one either.

Yes, it's a GREAT game Joe. So much fun! :)

Well I went out to get Army Of Two but the three game shops in my area are all sold out of it, so I got this instead.

I better fucking like it.

Mine crashed about 5 times yesterday

but becuase the game is so good i just popped it back in and started where i left off :))

Mine just crashed during gym class. So poor. I'm taking it back to blockbuster today. It's a shame because it could be good

Well I've played it for an hour or two and I can't say I'm impressed to be honest! :eh:

It's such a rigmorale doing a mission, it has to load the building, then load the start of the mission, and it's just fucking annoying. The gameplay is last-gen as far as I'm concerned, so I'll be trading this in for Army Of Two tomorrow.

This is probably the shortest time I've ever had a game, haha, I hope Army Of Two doesn't end up the same. :mryellow:

Despite reviews saying to give the game more than an hour or two, twice now people have came on here and said they weren't impressed after an hour ;)

LOL Bully is "last gen" but you're going to trade it in for a shallow, lame, shooter that's been done before 8,000 times on 20 different systems since the advent of gaming? ;)

If it's like Gears Of War, whether it's unoriginal or not, that's good enough for me. I felt like it ended too quickly anyway.

I do agree with Jack, the loading times are very annoying but it's great fun and well worth the £25 I paid for it.

The loading times are annoying but not enough to stop me playing the game.

Back
Top Bottom