Big Brother 9

It was funny last night.

"Do you want some milk Mikey?"

"Yes please Darnell"

"Well fuck that shit Mikey, you know where the milk is brother!"

:LOL:

I really hope he gets something out of all this - I think he is the only one who deserves it - I also think Kat and Rachel are Genuinely nice people aswell - But they are a bit Dull.

Darnell - I felt sorry for him last night aswell when he said he didn't have anyone in there and everyone else did.....Poor bloke.

Only thing is though - it looks like he is starting to be friends with Dale!! But I think he is just desperate to have people to talk with on a regular basis.

Yup i don't find her funny/entertaining at all - all she does is want cookies which if there was a bloke in there saying over and over how he wanted a cookie and hes upset he didn't get one - people would be saying what a dumb shit he is.

What do you think - is it racist/patronizing that i know a lot of people (females) who are wanting Kat to win because of the way she speaks - though they don't say that word for word - they actually say 'i love the way she says "i wan coo key so eye can beeeee hap pea beeg brof her"' she makes me laugh all the time when shes talking to big brother.

I said to one of the gf's friend that if i was saying there is a bloke at work who we all laugh at because he speaks really bad english - they'd think i was a right dickhead but she denied they would (obviously as that would put her in the wrong)

What do you think?

Darnel and Rex have gone up in my estimation now

Last night they were talking about wanting a remake of Goldeneye :))

oh and they were both singing Regulate :LOL:

It was a clear black night a clear white Moon Warren G was on the Street Trying to Consume......when a couple of guys - they were up to no good started making trouble in my neighbourhood.....

Whenever I think Of Regulate - I go into the Fresh Prince of Bel Air Tune :DD

Regulate is a top tune

here it is for old times sake :TU:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORjG0u_J-VE

But you cant be any geek off the street, gotta be handy with the steel if you know what I mean earn your keep. Regulators!!!!!!!!!!!! mount up

i always thought it said "my love" instead of mount up :LOL:

Last edited:
This DJ, Regulate and Do You See, were my favourites on that album

I love Darnell.. always seems to say what I'm thinking, Especially the other night when he said the patronising of Mikey is pathetic. Always says it to the person too.. not behind their back.

So this new BB girl rates herself 9/10 for attractiveness and then states she hates arrogant people!?

Muppet

Ooo I like that Sara, the supposed Angelina look-a-like. I'm not a massive fan of the fish-lipped scarlet Angelina, but that Sara is stunning.

She looks more like Natalie Imbruglia
250x200_sara_profile_image.jpg
imbruglia4.JPG

Yeah - i didn't think of Jolie when I saw her - she looked like the girl who is on ... a music video... shes in a lift with lipstick smudged on her face and its all dance like music... ive no idea what the track is but she's that woman.

The indian woman bugged me right off the mark saying she gives herself 11/10 for good looks and then said she doesnt want people to think shes full of herself as she really isn't.

Im sure at the BB auditions they have a check list that you contradict everything you say about yourself, you're an ex model, you've shagged a footballer or you're gay.

Lisa is so full of shit, made me laugh before all that about lifting cars and pianos and going flying. What a cock.

Big Brother
big moaner Mario Marconi and Rebecca Shiner
will face the public vote Friday after being put up for eviction by fellow housemates.

The house will be informed of the result Tuesday evening.

Marconi's nomination comes as housemates become exasperated by his obsession with trivial health and safety regulations, boasting about a long career in management.

His third nomination comes after the greasy father of two called his partner, Lisa Appleton, 'Mrs Scrubber', berating her for working too hard in the kitchen, complaining:

'People aren't going to wash up or clean up because they think you are mug enough to do it'.

Meanwhile, motor mouth Rebecca's extrovert efforts are taking their toll on the house with a spate of tantrums, screaming and constant jumping up and down.

Marconi, 43, dodged eviction in week one after failing the wedding task, seeing pretend fiancé Stephanie McMichael go out instead.

He avoided eviction a second time when nasty housemate Alexandra De Gale was kicked out for aggressive behaviour, forcing Big Brother to cancel the eviction night.

Get her out

Back
Top Bottom