Big Brother 9

All kicked off. Dennis spat on Mo and has been kicked out the house haha

He was very annoying - I'm glad.

Lets hope they put in a Fit woman now.

Does that mean the eviction will not happen for the second week in a row?!

Crazy stuff!!!

Eviction still happening. I hope they put in a fit bird too. Someone like Steph but fitter with bigger tits. Make it happen BB

I can't believe the fuss she's making over her painting - you can tell she must have tried her absolute hardest with that being an artist (a shit one as well)

Fuck sake - grow up.

-

And whats with all of these kids in the house - someone farts and they run off crying that they breathed it in and it needs 12 of them hugging them to sort them out.

and now that pussy Dale is sticking up and acting all 'Ard for that geordie cow - fuck sake

I really don't see the problem - he smudged her shitty painting and now everyones hating Rex?

Last edited:
Never ever should you spit in someones face.

Felt sorry for mikey, he mustnt have had no idea what was going on :(

Yeah totally agree guys, a lot of the housemates need to just grow up and get a bit of perspective. Bex should be chucked out for winding everyone up and escalating the argument.

Pathetic all that fuss over a painting.

I can't believe the fuss she's making over her painting - you can tell she must have tried her absolute hardest with that being an artist (a shit one as well)

Fuck sake - grow up.

-

And whats with all of these kids in the house - someone farts and they run off crying that they breathed it in and it needs 12 of them hugging them to sort them out.

and now that pussy Dale is sticking up and acting all 'Ard for that geordie cow - fuck sake

I really don't see the problem - he smudged her shitty painting and now everyones hating Rex?
100% with you. The whole thing is her fault, if she'd have accepted that he was a twat and got on with it nothing would have happened, but she was milking it for all it was worth. He apologised and left her alone, then they're all in there saying "get in there and apologise" trying to show how manly they are, then when he got in there and said sorry AGAIN they said "get out, just get out". I would have walked out after that, I know being in there will magnify everything but a mass riot over a smudged painting is insane, and even more insane that everyone was buying it with all the blokes flocking over to the "alright-looking bird that's crying".

Mohammed was the only one in the whole house who saw it exactly for what it was, after Dennis spitting at him I want him to win now, because he's shown he's the only one with two brain cells to rub together.

Thats what drink does to people - Fucking Disgusting. Nearly made me quit drinking............But not that much ;))

Dale is the biggest pussy in the world!!! - What a cock trying to act all hard!!! I would have smashed the living shit out of him if he told me to 'Get out of the Fucking Bedroom'

Jen is a fucking bitch aswell - What a fucking shit painting - He apologised. She liked Dale and Stu going mental thats why she carried it on. Fucking Bitch!!!!

She liked Dale and Stu going mental thats why she carried it on. Fucking Bitch!!!!
You could tell she did, because at the start she was genuinely upset, tearful and sad - then as soon as they started their act she became agressive as if to back their ridiculous routine up, "why did he fucking do that, what was the fucking point", getting angry about it and knowing that they would then knock it up a notch - "YEAH, WHY DID HE, LET'S KILL HIM". Absolute knobheads.

In other news, did anyone catch "8 Out Of 10 Cats" afterwards? Frankie (I've never known his last name) made me wee, nearly. "Has one of the blind guys done a shit on the diary room chair yet and worryingly looked for the flush?" He's bad.

(I sincerely apologise if anyone's offended by that, but it was his joke, not mine :mryellow:)

Last edited:
You could tell she did, because at the start she was genuinely upset, tearful and sad - then as soon as they started their act she became agressive as if to back their ridiculous routine up, "why did he fucking do that, what was the fucking point", getting angry about it and knowing that they would then knock it up a notch - "YEAH, WHY DID HE, LET'S KILL HIM". Absolute knobheads.

In other news, did anyone catch "8 Out Of 10 Cats" afterwards? Frankie (I've never known his last name) made me wee, nearly. "Has one of the blind guys done a shit on the diary room chair yet and worryingly looked for the flush?" He's bad.

(I sincerely apologise if anyone's offended by that, but it was his joke, not mine :mryellow:)

Did anyone else catch her copping an eyeful of the camera every now and then while she was whinging? Pathetic.

Yeah Frankie Boyle is hilarious.

Jennifers profile on the Channel 4 site said one of her pet peeves if people who spit!

The thing that wound me up was when Rex was speaking and Dennis kept chipping in "Creep! Creep! Creep!"

The whole thing was totally insane over a fricking rubbish painting of Stu. Darnell owned last night, I hope they show this clip from yesterady morning where he puts Jen in her place again.

Warning, This clip shows up Jen minus makeup!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_YPt3ZKNRiA

Darnell was right to kick off becuase you cant defend someone spitting in peoples face and he made me laugh as well with what he said to bex, which i thought was genuine but then told Rex he messed it up for him because he was trying to get a piece :LOL:

Dales a cunt, he told Rex to fuck off out the room and Rex rightly so held his own. Then Mo as im sure most of us would said "its just a painting" that all that little gang went off on one.

I dont think i would have been able to not hit dennis after spitting and then flaunting in front of him and then going even further saying go and cry. I would have ran up and drop kicked him in the face when he was standing by the dairy room

Mario made me laugh holding back Mo when dale came back as well, watch his face he was loving the role of bouncer :LOL:

Darnell is brilliant though, his points and how he gets them across are spot on. I hope he knocks Dale out though before he leaves :))

Loved darnell going mad haha "FUCK THAT SHIT... YOU DONT SPIT.. IN SOMEONES FACE.. NO .. FUCK THAT.. FUCK THAT SHIT"

Darnell to win. Mario reminds me of david brent

I have only just watched that Video as well and it seems we have more Hypocrites there

She wants Darnell booted out for being aggressive but she don't mention anything about Stu and Dale getting booted even though they did the same

She had no answer for it either when Darnell bought it up

Made me laugh when Dennis said 'I've still got my dignity' just before he got kicked out, what a deluded little mincer.

....................I would have ran up and drop kicked him in the face when he was standing by the dairy room

He would've swung you about the BB house like a feckin cat.

I can't go this crap, but the wife watches it and I had to laugh about that painting carry-on.

FD

I don't understand why when they go live to the BB house they've moved Davina indoors so the house mates can'[t hear the boos and chants and cant get any clues as to what the outside world think of them.

And then tonight they show BB telling the housemates 'dont you think people on the outside might think you were a nob'

?

Makes no sense - either keep them in the dark or let them hear the boo's and chants

This is from Ricky Gervais's blog, He has something to say about Jens painting...

-------------------

Week seventeen - June 2008

I'm working on the third draft of The Man from The Pru, preparing for The US live dates in a week or so, starting on the fine cut of This Side of the Truth and doing loads of long lead publicity for Ghost Town.

But I can't concentrate on any of it as I'm still fuming over that filthy little c*nt, gobbing on Mohamed in Big Brother.

Why did I f**king watch it?

And all the other dick heads in that clique were so "brave" picking on him and Rex, who put a bit of water on that s**tting little picture that a mother wouldn't even put on the fridge if it was the first time her backward child had done ANYTHING.

f**K me she milked the tragedy.

They weren't so f**ing brave when Darnell came in were they? Aghhhh!

So, now I'm hooked, I want Mohamed or Darnell to win. I like Mario too, but only because he reminds me of David Brent.

----------------------

Loved Darnell's rant tonight - top stuff

Still HATE Luke, Dale, Stuart, Jen and Rebecca

Last edited:
buzz.jpg

mariobrent.jpg

Last edited:
Darnell is the one who should definately win - He has everyone sussed - Its like he is watching it on TV like us. Very clever bloke.

He is the most Genuine aswell and is not afraid to tell people when they are being hypocrites and out of Order.

Jen is Fucking Horrible and Hope is up for nomination and gets kicked out - fucking sly bitch.

Dale is a complete....Like...Errr....Like.....PRICK!!!!!!!!!

I thought Luke would have had a chance of winning it - but he is turning into a complete knob head asewell.

Yeah when it started I thought that Luke had a very good chance of winning but he is just a stirrer of the highest order.

Jen is really quite plain without make up and she needs to eat a few kebabs, she is too thin and fucking annoying.

Darnell to win but if not then Mo.

It was funny last night.

"Do you want some milk Mikey?"

"Yes please Darnell"

"Well fuck that shit Mikey, you know where the milk is brother!"

:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom