Not open for further replies.

Plan M

Banned
27 September 2007
Manchester United
bakers_oven_600x431.jpg

V

greggs.jpg

Which is best? Please add other bakeries if you wish.

Last edited:
We haven't got one in Swansea either! But I've seen them in other cities (couldn't think of another bakery chain.) :)

Never heard of Bakers Oven, I'm presuming it's a southern thing. Greggs are great though.

Percy Ingles

There are a couple of them where I live don't know about eeverywhere else. They do the best bread :DD

Also The Jewish Bakeries where I live do some lovely different types of bread - The best one is called 'Chala' don't know if I have spelt it right - but it is the god damn greatest bread ever created!!!

I used to like Greggs alot - but they have gone downhill in my estimation.

Edit: I haven't seen a bakers oven either

Bakers Oven pisses all over Greggs. Greggs stuff is like factory processed food because it's such a big chain and very cheap. There is no heart & soul with their baking. :(

Haha remember our chat on the PGR4 channel last week with all those random guys?! "Greggs-this, Greggs-that; special 'time of the month' pasties etc" for about an hour! :lol:

"As we can see, Bakers Oven is in a comfortable lead with Greggs somewhat lacking behind!"

richiebenaud_wideweb__430x299.jpg

Last edited:
Aww I love Greggs, and I've never seen a chav in there our I wouldn't go within ten foot of it. They do 3 sausage rolls for £1.20, FTW. Beres is another good place too.

never heard of any of em apart from greggs. there are shit loads of greggs up north compared london. i think its there equivilent of starbucks

Aww I love Greggs, and I've never seen a chav in there our I wouldn't go within ten foot of it. They do 3 sausage rolls for £1.20, FTW. Beres is another good place too.
Bwahaha, that's shut you all up. You can't argue with a lady. :)

Greggs sausage rolls are cheap tasting! YUCK! The pastry is just wrong, wrong, wrong...

(each to their own though!) :)

Seeing as I can't vote as they don't have them other here, what do you like the most from these places?

I tend to go for either sausage rolls or cheese croisants in bakeries. Making myself hungry........

Greggs is the ASDA of bakeries (it's for the scummers of the world)

Bakers Oven is the Marks & Spencer. ;)

Your poll seems to suggest otherwise, perhaps you just have a vendetta against Greggs - I'm guessing you and DJ got thrown out of one by a homophobic baker.

"We'll have none of this man-love by my baguettes!"

:lol:

I used to love Greggs mate but now I find it cheap & nasty. I can't beleive Paddy lowered himself and starred in their latest advertising campagin either. :(

The Paddy adverts piss me off too, not because he's "lowered" himself (he's not exactly a king amongst men is he), but because of that "shagging a pastie" ad (with the car rocking and the "mmm!" noises). It's like the fucking Herbal Essences adverts, cheap and nasty. A desperate attempt at a joke by someone who needs his "best mate" to help him out again.

It's like the fucking Herbal Essences adverts, cheap and nasty.

My thoughts of Greggs as a whole - cheap & nasty. They are the McDonalds of bakeries. Yuck.

I can't believe that this thread has been so popular! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom