Are you gay?

another one for the night out...:w00t:

about 10-11 years ago, me and one of my friends pretended to be gay during a night out. we were snogging the face of each other all night and spent most of the night 'slow-dancing' to classics like 'room in your heart' and gyrating on each other to rick astley songs! all our mates were lined up against the wall pissing their bags, while LOTS of women were coming up to us and hitting us and saying we were a disgrace!!

i hasten to add, we BOTH left with 2 rather fine chicks and this particular participant got laid that night by the fine lady... :applaud:

it's gone down in folklore as the thing to beat amongst my circle, and now the younger generation coming through. a few people have tried to beat it, but failed miserably...

On my 18th Birthday I got all my mates to kiss me.....with Tongue.

Only one of my friends didn't do it - So we were convinced he was Gay. Because we were all secure enough in our sexuality to do it and he obviously wasn't. :LOL:

We don't see him anymore - but I hope he is Happy :DD and found the Man of his Dreams ;))

hehehe, we have a friend just like that, so anti-gay that we actually think he is GAY!!

sometimes the rest of us snog each other when we're out, randomly, in front of strangers and fit chicks - i guess lots of guys do it now, just to prove they are, er, NOT gay!

it's the ones who don't do it that get the most stick from everyone else about being frightened to let the thought of kissing another man enter their heads!! they are the ones who should be looking at themselves and asking, 'Am I Gay!?!?!?' :p

You wish

I told you anyway im not joining a love triangle with you and Joe

I dont even know what you look like coopz!. I have an image in my head of you. A ruff beard is all i can see atm

shane.gif

Only 20% gay.

I'm a walking, talking, red blooded hetero guy, and apparently way too straight for these modern times....

Was shitting myself, when the meter went up.

Back
Top Bottom