Are you gay?

To be honest, I'm lucky there were no Abba related questions.

16%

I shit myself when that first meter just kept shooting up and up!

i dont need to run a silly questionaire to find out im not gay, i know that already.....jeez!

Reminds me of a book I once read...

trucker_fags_in_denial.jpg

:)

16% and too straight apparently

how can you be too straight?

that bar got me a little worried as well

Too straight = something to hide. :) Anyone who scored less than oooh I don't know, 40%?

so you have to be partialy gay to be considered straight?

what a strange world we live in :))

40% gayer

I am amazed Jaygrim got such a low score ;))

Angelina Jolie is fit, end of

26%...i need to lighten up & soften around the edges WTF...when that meter went all the way up i nearly lost my bowels.:DD

Calling all Gays - Come into the Chat box - We are talking about wearing Black Velvet Hot Pants!!!

Go on Chase me to the chat box........come on chase me!!!!

Bobby can you do me these in black velvet plz...i already have the shoes....:-pp

I dont even want to know what you lot are putting into Google to find these...

It says something about the quality of the new Pro Evos when threads like this pop up... This would never have happened back in the days of WE7... SHAME ON YOU KONAMI. :nono:

Bobby can you do me these in black velvet plz...i already have the shoes....:-pp

Not much material - so I can probably make it with some offcuts.

I can do you the wig aswell if you want out of 100% Pubic Hair. Haven't cleaned my bedroom for a couple of months so I should be able to do a quick sweep up and get the goods. You would have to pay for me to dye the wig Ginger though - thats an extra.

On my way to see finch at the Astoria in London, I was walking in a gay parade, Didnt realised I was till I saw the bloke infront in just a thong. But I just kept strutting my stuff to the gig

Guess I should of mentioned that in the test hmm

It's all coming out now... though I'm still shocked just me and Jay are over 50%, some latent question dodging going on apart from Dermot who answered every question by rubbing his nipples on the keyboard by the looks.

Back
Top Bottom