Anth's EAFC24 Gameplay Mod

Yeah I have, doesn't seem to make a difference.

Have you fixed the issue where a CB would push forward out of the back line?
Really, I’m not getting anywhere near the same amount of cards on ‘very lenient’ - not even close. Maybe try vanilla ref option if it’s still too much for you.

I haven’t found the cb going too crazy myself. Do you play a lot of 1-2s maybe? It could be linked with the runs, so try the attacking adjustment options and see if that settles it.

Maybe someone could help me.

I am trying to load Mods over FMT but its not working at all.

I think the problem is : i bought the game over steam and it opens EA App when launching the game.
In steam i can add starting properties but in EA APP only for EA FC it wont let me add the -dataPath so this might be the problem at all.

So how can i solve this problem?
With the Mod Manager it tells me that there is the new Anti Cheat and it wont launch the game either
Did you try to reinstall/repair the AntiCheat Version? Sometimes it helped me when the App are moody. In my Screenshot below you will find the path to the executable. After launching the exe choose EA FC24 in the drop down menu and click either repair or update. Then try to launch the Game again either through MM or FMT.

I think the problem is : i bought the game over steam and it opens EA App when launching the game.
Not really, Mate. This year I am playing completly through EA App, but with FIFA 22 & 23 I also purchased the Game via Steam and it´s ok to put in the starting arguments only into Steam app then. I am refering to FIFA 23 of course where the Starting arguments line was already mandatory to put in. I also wasn´t able to put the start line into EA App last year because it was only possible to add it there. The EA App section is greyed out or you find a notification that the Game is handled by Steam.

So how can i solve this problem?
With the Mod Manager it tells me that there is the new Anti Cheat and it wont launch the game either
If my recommendation above changed nothing PM me and I can give you a workaround to "still" use Origin with all your Library Games you own at Origin. But no online Gaming available. Not a big deal for me because I never play any Game online.

Attachments

• Screenshot (227).png
    Screenshot (227).png
    178.4 KB · Views: 13
Who tried the Shooting Error Option?Is it normal when playing manual shooting that you are really not able to score? 🤣
i like that option but maybe its too much error?
What do you guys think?

Who tried the Shooting Error Option?Is it normal when playing manual shooting that you are really not able to score? 🤣
i like that option but maybe its too much error?
What do you guys think?
Go with the regular package first and add more error via option later, I’d say.
FUMA takes time and practice…! …but feels sooo rewarding when done right.

My personal tip: Don’t be Shevchenko, be more like Shearer! 😂

Go with the regular package first and add more error via option later, I’d say.
FUMA takes time and practice…! …but feels sooo rewarding when done right.

My personal tip: Don’t be Shevchenko, be more like Shearer! 😂
for now i use regular version with shooting and passing error option + looser Control

for now i use regular version with shooting and passing error option + looser Control
Well, my fuma playstyle gives me a lot of errors already… 😂 so I don’t need additional options!

Maybe it’s helpful for you to practice FUMA passes and shots outside of a match, so you don’t get all the hectic and stress that could come with it.

Well, my fuma playstyle gives me a lot of errors already… 😂 so I don’t need additional options!

Maybe it’s helpful for you to practice FUMA passes and shots outside of a match, so you don’t get all the hectic and stress that could come with it.
i need that shooting error more for the cpu and not for me 😁
when playing FUMA and i am bad in scoring, cpu wont be bad without that shooting error module or am i wrong?

i need that shooting error more for the cpu and not for me 😁
when playing FUMA and i am bad in scoring, cpu wont be bad without that shooting error module or am i wrong?
They still have errors, just less than with the option.

@Anth James
can i do something about the ball speed?
For me its really bad when i pass the ball and it rolls and rolls way to much, like its on ice....you know what i mean?

I tried with and without the Friction Module

Attachments

• Anth.jpg
    Anth.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 21
@Anth James
For me its really bad when i pass the ball and it rolls and rolls way to much, like its on ice....you know what i mean?

No I don’t know what you mean haha. Dm me a clip of it. It shouldn’t be with the files you have selected. Haha man you always seem to have some strange issue :LMAO:

@Anth James

Have you tried the default pas distance option?!
I like to lay them off just half a meter with a little tap. Just suits my playstyle so well.

Have you tried the default pas distance option?!
I like to lay them off just half a meter with a little tap. Just suits my playstyle so well.
already active, helps only with short passes.

You mean default ground passes option right?

Will make a little clip when i am at home

Last edited:
No I don’t know what you mean haha. Dm me a clip of it. It shouldn’t be with the files you have selected. Haha man you always seem to have some strange issue :LMAO:
🤣 it seems like the ball has no friction at all.
Will send you a little clip today but what i can say is : i am really enjoying this game right now.
Passing Error and Looser Touch is a must for me 👍

🤣 it seems like the ball has no friction at all.
Will send you a little clip today but what i can say is : i am really enjoying this game right now.
Passing Error and Looser Touch is a must for me 👍
don’t send a clip privately! We all can learn from it. 😊👋 so make it public please.

what are your options btw if you have any settings changed. settings btw not sliders. I just recently started fuma last week and its been so much fun and way more realistic

I have a other question.
Is it normal, that every time I play the game and after I closed it I see that there is a new FC24 folder in my local/ - temp folder?

I wonder why. Because befor I launch the game with the mod manager I'm going with the EA app offline and delete the old FC24 folder. And in menu options from the MM I have the checkmark at delete live tuning updates.

Hi guys, a quick review of V19 with this combination , and I've never been happier. What Anth James was able to do for me is unimaginable. I've been playing FIFA and PES since 2003, started playing online in 2010, and never stopped since, whether offline or online... And in so many years of gaming, seeing moments, animations, AI plays, decision-making that seem human, is refreshing, and I just think that Anth's place is at EA showing how to make a game. I could go into more technical details, but I'll leave you with my video showing Anth's work over the years, . Thank you for bring me back my passion for this game :SAL:
(The Kroos and Ronaldo goals :shiver:)

Hi guys, a quick review of V19 with this combination , and I've never been happier. What Anth James was able to do for me is unimaginable. I've been playing FIFA and PES since 2003, started playing online in 2010, and never stopped since, whether offline or online... And in so many years of gaming, seeing moments, animations, AI plays, decision-making that seem human, is refreshing, and I just think that Anth's place is at EA showing how to make a game. I could go into more technical details, but I'll leave you with my video showing Anth's work over the years, . Thank you for bring me back my passion for this game :SAL:
(The Kroos and Ronaldo goals :shiver:)
That’s just so wrong. Sane would never miss the opportunity.. Not tonight!! 😂

I just love your footage! 👌

Yeah it works again! It just opens up Live Editor by default.
Thanks, I downloaded everything for now I tried the vanilla game with slides and the gameplay is not pleasant:
I have liveditor anthgp v13 and improvedcareer1.8 we hope to get it started without problems. Could you tell me a mod to update teams without a license? Thank you

Thanks, I downloaded everything for now I tried the vanilla game with slides and the gameplay is not pleasant:
I have liveditor anthgp v13 and improvedcareer1.8 we hope to get it started without problems. Could you tell me a mod to update teams without a license? Thank you
Check FIFA infinity for all your needs. Also Vip3er has good mods.
sorry, I can't start LiveEditor for eafc24, it's asking me for a key to unlock, can you help me? Thank you

Try rebooting are you using Mod Manger with Steam? You may need to set the data path to Fifa Mod data.

Check FIFA infinity for all your needs. Also Vip3er has good mods.

Try rebooting are you using Mod Manger with Steam? You may need to set the data path to Fifa Mod data.
Through EA-APP I have already entered the string if I start liveeditor it asks me for a key to continue... I didn't understand if I can use fifamodmanager directly

Back
Top Bottom