Anth's EAFC24 Gameplay Mod

Yeah I have, doesn't seem to make a difference.

Have you fixed the issue where a CB would push forward out of the back line?
Really, I’m not getting anywhere near the same amount of cards on ‘very lenient’ - not even close. Maybe try vanilla ref option if it’s still too much for you.

I haven’t found the cb going too crazy myself. Do you play a lot of 1-2s maybe? It could be linked with the runs, so try the attacking adjustment options and see if that settles it.

Maybe someone could help me.

I am trying to load Mods over FMT but its not working at all.

I think the problem is : i bought the game over steam and it opens EA App when launching the game.
In steam i can add starting properties but in EA APP only for EA FC it wont let me add the -dataPath so this might be the problem at all.

So how can i solve this problem?
With the Mod Manager it tells me that there is the new Anti Cheat and it wont launch the game either
Did you try to reinstall/repair the AntiCheat Version? Sometimes it helped me when the App are moody. In my Screenshot below you will find the path to the executable. After launching the exe choose EA FC24 in the drop down menu and click either repair or update. Then try to launch the Game again either through MM or FMT.

I think the problem is : i bought the game over steam and it opens EA App when launching the game.
Not really, Mate. This year I am playing completly through EA App, but with FIFA 22 & 23 I also purchased the Game via Steam and it´s ok to put in the starting arguments only into Steam app then. I am refering to FIFA 23 of course where the Starting arguments line was already mandatory to put in. I also wasn´t able to put the start line into EA App last year because it was only possible to add it there. The EA App section is greyed out or you find a notification that the Game is handled by Steam.

So how can i solve this problem?
With the Mod Manager it tells me that there is the new Anti Cheat and it wont launch the game either
If my recommendation above changed nothing PM me and I can give you a workaround to "still" use Origin with all your Library Games you own at Origin. But no online Gaming available. Not a big deal for me because I never play any Game online.

Attachments

• Screenshot (227).png
    Screenshot (227).png
    178.4 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom