2023 AFC Asian Cup

Quarter-final bracket
GFMgOYvbUAADDb_

Watched 6 group stage's game in Doha two weeks ago, what a good experience.

Btw I think we should make the kits and face for PES2021 Asian cup , Efootball is trash, didn't update the newest kits for each team.View attachment 260767
Brooo, I'm so jealous :(

Looks like the Korean Republic and Jordan's plan is a success. Lol
Jordan did Bahrain dirty by losing to them in the group stage. Kind of lost my respect for them tho 😠

1706899320284.png

:RSCARF: Yet Another Dramatic Ending for South Korea!! :RSCARF:
After trailing vs Australia, once again Korea scores an injury time goal to equalize!!
And this time, Son Heung-Min scores an absolute cracker of a Free Kick in extra time to make it 2-1!!
🐯 The Horang-I Tigers On to the Semis!! 🐯

Last edited:
Here are your 2023 AFC Asian Cup finalists. 🌏🏆

Jordan for his first final wants to complete the fairytale with the winning trophy. 🇯🇴

Qatar will try to defend his 2019 title in front of their crowd after losing the Arab Cup in 2021 and their poor World Cup performance. 🇶🇦

Asian Cup 2023.jpg

QATAR ARE TWO TIMES ASIAN CUP WINNER 👏🏼🇶🇦

- Akram Afif scored an hat-trick (of penalty) in this final, he won the best goalscorer of the competition with 8 goals in 7 games and the MVP of the tournament. 🤩

- Meshaal Barsham won the best goalkeeper of the tournament. 🧤

- Qatar are the first team since Japan in 2000 & 2004 to keep their Asian crown 🏆

1707587536705.png

Feels bad for Jordan :(
They played really well but gives away 3 pen :(

Also Thank you to everyone who tuned in and posted in this thread during the whole 2023 (2024) edition of the Asian Cup.
Yeah i feel bad for Jordan too, they had couple chances but they missed it, Musa Al Tamari was poor during this final unfortunately, and they made terrible mistake and give to Qatar 3 pens well earn it.

Thanks to you to make this thread living, i'm a big fan of Nations Football more than Clubs Football, we will have the chance to meet up in other thread like the Euro, the Copa America or the Olympics this year.

Back
Top Bottom