PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

It used to work, but lawyers put far more effort into image rights these days. If they can prove the 'fake' stadium is too much like them, then it's in breach.

What they should really do, is do an extensive search to find real stadiums that are most like the famous ones Fifa has exclusively. Buy the image rights to those instead and then allow them to be renamed in the game :)

will this

"Dedicated 11v11 Lobbies: Makes large-scale multi-player games more fluid and easy to set up"

actually mean dedicated servers and no lag online???? If so, i will cry out so happy that i am then....

Fifa 15 has no lobby 2 vs 2 again this year (only guest play with 1 vs 1), so please tell me this is true...

https://uk.games.konami-europe.com/...tunning-modes-and-online-and-offline-advances

All hope of that, my friend, we all hope this is true.

I am a HUGE co-op fan. Playing PES 6 2 vs 2 almost constantly for many years .. and still do not get tired , even bought FIFA, just because CLUBS mode.

Konami every year come up with such Press Releases for "Better Online mode" ... but is not... let's hope that maybe this year will be good, really

All hope of that, my friend, we all hope this is true.

I am a HUGE co-op fan. Playing PES 6 2 vs 2 almost constantly for many years .. and still do not get tired , even bought FIFA, just because CLUBS mode.

Konami every year come up with such Press Releases for "Better Online mode" ... but is not... let's hope that maybe this year will be good, really

but the dedicated server thing is new though?

but the dedicated server thing is new though?

Not sure if I understand correctly, dedicated server means you or I are not longer the host (how was in PES 6 i'm host your are guest and we play, if we have good ping between ) of a game , dedicated server that will host for us and we will only join to him ?

Last edited:
Not sure if I understand correctly, dedicated server means you or I are not longer the host (how was in PES 6 i'm host your are guest and we play, if we have good ping between ) of a game , dedicated server that will host and we will only join to him ?

i am not the server-expert but i think you understand it right.

Yes, it was peer to peer ( P2P ) all the time.
In the feedback for Konami I asked every year for dedicated servers and finally we get it :BAND:

Dedicated lobbies mean nothing.

last year 11vs11 in Pes 2014 was in dedicated lobbies yet it was full of lag

Dedicated lobbies mean nothing.

last year 11vs11 in Pes 2014 was in dedicated lobbies yet it was full of lag
See what i mean konami doesnt have the money for dedicated servers, same shit different year and i am not surprised not one bit. It would be a miracle if online isnt a disaster again this year

I am not sure. It says it makes multi player games more fluid.
If that does not mean the game will play more fluid, it would be misleading and this is an official statement...

Back
Top Bottom